Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - so 36 high - and 305 did not hold it for another go up

On my tick - you see what is now happening - and really 34/5 - was another scalp sell that you held if it went under 305

Price so far at 37283 and still the scalp sell

EU - Brilliant - a great example of manipulation using a BTTZ

Now price at 3724 - suggest you lock some profit off any scalp sells under 34 or under 305

Ok - will get this chart sorted now

EU - Tick chart attached for approx last hr

This shows the moves better and how the LR's and trendlines assist me - along with time and PA

There is easy 3 or 4 scalp there

More if you are a very aggressive scalper - probably 6 to 10 trades if you are just chasing 2 to 5 pip profits

hope that explains - what i am watching and seeing

Sometimes that cannot be expressed on a thread 10 mins in advance

But the area to work in can

Attachments

• EU - 5314 AM.JPG
    EU - 5314 AM.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 101
Sorry - EU again - I will look at other pairs as well soon

Whilst I was posting and marking up that chart I put an arrow at 3726 for another scalp buy - see chart

Price made 37355 again - and I am out for LO at 3734 - but would scalp buy again over say 38 and 41

Otherwise back in tease zone

For scalp sells need under 30 - 26 and of course under 24

EU - Tick chart attached for approx last hr

This shows the moves better and how the LR's and trendlines assist me - along with time and PA
-------
But the area to work in can

Sorry but this is not a Tick Chart, that is a 30 sec Chart!!

please give right Info for New Traders special !!

Your explain is already not clear what I see, may you want make millions of postings :).
It is to confuse, the Forex market is not complicate, only many want make it complicate !!

regards

Price is like water on a chart

It will always find the holes in the support or resistance buckets - then its either filled up and stopped - or it opens the holes more and just flow through

All my S & R''s are interim levels in the now - far better than Fibs - Murray maths or other forecasting methods - they are just not so accurate

Remember static fixed analysis - is dead analysis - you need to be totally dynamic - with the flows

Thanks for your chart,etc. I need to get my head around tick charts. Is that a 77 tick? For those of us that just use MT4, are tick charts available? Regardless, my scalping has improved by leaps and bounds thanks to your blog. Cheers.

You've mentioned "time" many times what does it mean ? You should know PA and time , ... assist me along with time and PA ... etc . PA is price action but what time means here ? Futures traders may use t&s i understand that but you use "time" in FX ?

Sorry but this is not a Tick Chart, that is a 30 sec Chart!!

please give right Info for New Traders special !!

Your explain is already not clear what I see, may you want make millions of postings :).
It is to confuse, the Forex market is not complicate, only many want make it complicate !!

regards

Morning Needs

You are being pedantic

Brokers call this a tick chart - yes I can show a 5 second 10 second - 20 second or 30 seconds

If you prefer not to call it a tick chart - that is fine

No problem

I think originally I said I would show a one min chart

The reason I made all the extra postings on the EU - was to try and explain to all the non believers - what I was seeing etc - and then I showed it to them on the chart

Please ask as many questions as you like - and I will try and answer them

No problem

Regards

F

Time

Yes - notice the importance of 6 51 am - start of 7 00 am time window

Key times for looking at changes - are 9 mins to hr or half hr - and then on the hr within a minute or 2 and then 9 mins past the hr or half hr

So its actually a time window

You can trade with a stopwatch on certain days- but still need other clues for assistance

Morning Needs

You are being pedantic

Brokers call this a tick chart - yes I can show a 5 second 10 second - 20 second or 30 seconds

------

F

That's not pedantic, there is no Broker around the World will call this a Tick Chart !!

Easy look at MT4 at the left side in the Market Watch window, There you have your Symbols and The Tick chart and what you see is a real Tick Chart from your Broker.

Your answer give me the right Info from this thread, sorry Guys but forget that all, that will not help you if the " Expert not know the basic from the Market"

hope all followers find a good thread, may better go to "Babypips" may you also Thread starter.

regards

Last edited:
Forexmospherian;2291960[B said:
]Notice EJ as turned and become a nice scalp buy - whilst we wait EU to move[/B]

That is one of the reasons why the EU is teasing - not all the ducks are in a row atm

This comment was mentioned at 7 16am approx - over an hour ago

I concentrated on the EU - simple because I know it as the best spread and its most popular

But meanwhile - I got in the EJ scalp buy as mentioned after it made a HL on the first scalp buy move at 130 36/7 - in the 8 00 am time window and then left

Price now at 140 66 - but already down to 30% on a free trade with stop locked in profit from 140 55

Last edited:
Time

Yes - notice the importance of 6 51 am - start of 7 00 am time window

Key times for looking at changes - are 9 mins to hr or half hr - and then on the hr within a minute or 2 and then 9 mins past the hr or half hr

So its actually a time window

You can trade with a stopwatch on certain days- but still need other clues for assistance

"From 6 51 am - start of time window - Eu had peaked at 326.- so then time and Lrs said sell knowing we needed under 26 and then 24 to hold it on longer"

How exactly time told you to sell ? not clear ...

That's not pedantic, there is no Broker around the World will call this a Tick Chart !!

Easy look at MT4 at the left side in the Market Watch window, There you have your Symbols and The Tick chart and what you see is a real Tick Chart from your Broker.

Your answer give me the right Info from this thread, sorry Guys but forget that all, that will not help you if the " Expert not know the basic from the Market"

hope all followers find a good thread, may better go to "Babypips" may you also Thread starter.

regards

OK - so GFT UK and FXPro are not brokers then

If you want to carry on being pedantic - or a a multi nic - thats fine

As you suggest please go to Baby pips and join you pals

BYE

regards

When i scalp i use 15 seconds candle chart , there is the 5 seconds 30 seconds and so on , a tick chart is totally different ...

PS - i have used MT4 in the past for scalping - over 6 yrs ago

Dont recommend it at all

Sorry just as I have found it

I can turn my chart to a line chart if you look upon that as more of a tick chart

You can still have bars and candles as well as lines or even tick dots on my set up

For me any chart under 1 min is showing movements quicker and then not so much lag

Whether is called a tick or a 10 second or a 30 second etc - I am not really bothered - I am not a great theorist - I am a TRADER

Status
Not open for further replies.