Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - low as held over 30 mins since being posted - not in a scalp buy yet - as wanted from 13 to 20 area ideally

Will watch now over next 10 mins see if I can get a scalp buy from a lower level

GU bounced from 6056 - not taken scalp buy though - but am wanting to try and get one after the dust settles down

GU - 6065 to 75 is key price area for me -whilst below - still in down mode - back above both - scalp buys again.

I can take a scalp buy under 65 - but need supports to have held over 30 mins and so far not doen 10 mins

EJ - looking more scalp sell under 02 - so taken rest of scalp buy order off at 99 now

Would review it next 30 mins

GU - no supports holding so far so now testing 6048-52 support area - under - scalp sell but only if bounce does not go back up over 1 2pips

AU - thats better fell again to 9318 - that means over this half hr time window- I might be able to scalp buy above 9313. Below 07 would test 9300 - will watch next 10 mins

AU - if you notice high at 9327/8 was not breached in 30 mins - and was in scalp sell under 23 - but was not taking it - as still after a scalp buy in between 13 and 20 - but missed out there - again ;-)

AU - first sign of price back to 19 might be first of clue. Would not scalp buy there as need to watch PA and see if 13 area holds

Swissy not got over 9190 yet - but close that changes things again and will show more dollar strength and then AU / GU / EU might fall further - changing my plans again

OK - now with approx 20 mins to hr change - many pairs all at critical price points - a fine balance here and ideal for market makers to tease all traders with false moves etc

ie GU supports at 6045-50 - Au supports at 9313 and under 07 will try big number 9300

EU supports 3430-35 then under there 3420 - Swissy resistance 9190 to big number at 9200

Not in anything atm - and might just let this resolve first - rather than be tricked

Hardcore scalpers would have just had 4 scalps there - 3 buys on AU . GU . EU and one sell on UChf ( swissy) - not in any for now - except still free trade on EJ

EJ - one scalp sell on with stop in profit - changed and took 70% off at 92 and the other 30% now moved to stop out of profit at 135.02 ( minus 4 pip risk) but only on 30% so rest of stakes still make it a profitable trade

Hope that makes sense

Watching time since lows on EU / AU / GU and high on swissy posted as need at least 30 mins to confirm then opposite moves to look at

Hardcore scalpers would have just had 4 scalps there - 3 buys on AU . GU . EU and one sell on UChf ( swissy) - not in any for now - except still free trade on EJ

Well over 30 mins now and no breached of lows and Swissy high.

Still in EJ free trade now with stop back in profit on 30% stake

AU finally at 19 as mentioned ages ago as clues to look for scalp buys

Above 14 AU is a scalp buy and GU above 54

Not bothering too much with EU - which was also scalp buy over 3437 - mainly because dont like the jerky PA atm - hope we see change on it later

Out for an hour - just converting two more trades on AU and GU into 30% stakes and stops in profit by a few pips - whilst out

See you later

Regards

F

PS - Good Luck ;-)

Apologies to Pboyles and thank you for my recommendation - ;-)) Look forward to seeing me on the New Years Honours List - but hopefully not just for a OBE or equivalent - at least a Knighthood - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.