Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macdonalds is closing, so no more free wifi to trade. My car has broken down, and my minion Darktone is giving me a piggyback home. Whoa there horsey.
Urgh. Just seen this post and the one thing I knows is that it wernt me! unfortunately. :whistling.
Seems like some slutbag has been taking delivery of my business.

6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3746-slut-bag.png

ce la vie

Same time same place tmrw guys, pips for all and all for pips! :D

Tuesday 25th August 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

I hope you are all well - the day after Black Monday on the Markets ?

WARNING - THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR NEWBIE FX TRADERS OR TRADERS WITH LESS THAN 12-18 MONTHS OF BASIC EXPERIENCE - PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND FOLLOW - INSTEAD PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER FX THREADS -

I might need to add to the warning as well - but for now I hope this covers the main group.

Yesterday was certainly that saying - "Lunch is for Wimps" - I was eating my Spag Bog with a nice cherry tomato side salad with a balsamic dressing along with a cheap glass of rose wine at 1 30 pm ish - mainly because there was no key red news

At the time the EU decided to try up 200 pips and the UJ dropped over 360 pips - and I only had small 30% part stakes on them - and so really missed out good and proper.

Whats going to happen over the next few days ??

Personally - I have not a clue - but it won't stop me intraday trading my main pairs more than likely in both directions

Lets start from 6 09 am UK time this morning and the EU

Why would I scalp buy at that time ???

If you dont know - its shows you are not using a 1 min LR chart and my method

If you did ............. Well Done

You chose a KT and with the 2 scalping LR's under at 1540 - and its as I type just moved up to 1567 (y)

That is an excellent first scalp of the morning - ie 25 -26 pips in approx 30 mins

Keep that up and I am sure you will have a great day

I will

Regards

F

EU - 6 09 am - KT - scalp buy

EU

6 48 am

I min LR Chart with KT marked

Range for now 1520 to 1580 approx - ie 60 pips

Under the LiTs area of 1585 to 1605 - so bearish bias whilst it stay under there

First scalp of the day - scalp buy at 6 09 am

197420d1440481749-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-250815am.png

Attachments

• EU - 250815am.png
    EU - 250815am.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 623
6 53 am

Before the European Open and moving on to other pairs - a bit more about the EU

Its in a 60 pip range for now

Above 1556 and 62 on pullbacks - it still another scalp buy for now

We should hit R's from 1575 to 85 area

We would stay with scalp buys over 85 and 1600.

If we stop under 1575 or 85 - we will then test 1560-63 and if that lets go - we will try down to 1550 and 1540 etc

All that makes sense to me and allows me to plan my scalps with time and LRs and PA all assisting by giving me clues

Part stakes - 30% or what ever splits etc

Ideally every morning - you want to try and take a scalp and leave ideally a part stake - ideally 30% of a 1 or 2 part stake entry on a buy or sell at or near a current high or low price - and then forget about it and have your stop in 2 or 3 pips off profit

Stops in Profit and part stakes are keys that will assist you make big pips on busy days

Try and get a few on as many pairs as you can

Worse case scenario - you will be stopped out for 2 or 3 pips - unless you move it up during the session

Best case scenario - you will make over 400 + pips like both Major Magnum and myself did on a few pairs after Black Monday

Its a simple thing - 7 out of 10 times you will get stopped - but so what - you have made money

Will explain that more later on

6 53 am

Before the European Open and moving on to other pairs - a bit more about the EU

Its in a 60 pip range for now

Above 1556 and 62 on pullbacks - it still another scalp buy for now

We should hit R's from 1575 to 85 area

We would stay with scalp buys over 85 and 1600.

If we stop under 1575 or 85 - we will then test 1560-63 and if that lets go - we will try down to 1550 and 1540 etc

All that makes sense to me and allows me to plan my scalps with time and LRs and PA all assisting by giving me clues

EU

7 07 am

Comment above made at 6 53 am

We did stop at 1575 and tested twice and then - to be exact with my LRs after 6 55 am and 7 00 am it was a scalp sell

EU

7 07 am

Comment above made at 6 53 am

We did stop at 1575 and tested twice and then - to be exact with my LRs after 6 55 am and 7 00 am it was a scalp sell

I will post another EU chart in this hour

Price dropped just under 1550 to 1547 - and guess what ?

At 7 08 or 09 am - another KT - quick Lrs said - scalp buy

That was my third scalp of the morning - approx within a hour from my start

3 scalps - all spot on - total pips so far - of single moves ( not counting multi stakes atm ) = scalp 1 - 26 pips - scalp 2 -19 pips - scalp 3 - 16 pips atm

I need over 76 and 85 to stay with a scalp buy on part stakes off the last buy

If we fall under 1552 - I will pull my last part entry of 30%

Total pips atm of 3 scalps 61 pips

Not bad for an hours work really

7 19 am

We do have some red news today - starting off with 9 00 am on EU and Germany's economy

I should be here for it - but am out this morning from 7 40 am to approx 8 45 am ish

Will post another EU chart update before I go out and mention a few other pairs

EU

7 21 am

Its taken me out last part stake at 1552 - just - but still not over 1576 + for now

The Lits is approx 1585 to 1605

Above both prices we enter a session bull price structure

Under both - we are in a session bear price structure

7 21 am was another scalp buy on the EU as well

So far for me on EU - 6 09 am scalp buy - 6 56 / 7 00 am scalp sell - 7 08/9 am and 7 21am - both scalp buys

All those times are KT's and in Time windows

hey F

let me know when you have allowed PM's from me .........want to send you some stuff

thnks
N

EU - - 7 28 am - not made over 1580 for now

still a scalp buy above 62 atm - next chart will have to wait - got to get ready to pop out

Would need under 1550 and 40 to be scalp selling EU

hey F

let me know when you have allowed PM's from me .........want to send you some stuff

thnks
N

Morning N

I thought I had done?

I sent you a friends request yesterday - maybe you need to accept first then its open to send to me - I think

Out in a bit but then around most of day

Regards

F

8 45 am

Back now for 45 mins or so

EU red news in 15 mins

EU in range atm - needs over 1585 and 1600 to be buying more and under 1550 and 40 to take more scalp sells

its awaiting news it seems just atm - but is a scalp sell under 61 for now

Status
Not open for further replies.