Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCad

After a lovely rise first hour after 7 30 am we had a LH and a nice scalp sell at 3135/6 area

I am impressed with the UCad price action this morning - nice and clear

my spread on UCad is 1 to 1.2 pips atm - so 5 -7 pip scalps are nice and stops easy under 3 or 4 pips

Mentioned on Sun's thread - as she is on this pair

in last hour or so I have had 2 distinct Alpha male currencies I have been watching

GBP for buy opps
CAD for sell opps

sure I really have been trying to bias on usd buys ............but the last 20mins it has been foolish to ignore the usd selloffs and I swung to the gu buys

short term TF trading (scalping, pipsing ......whatever) is all about being flexible to directional changes and going for it ..............aint so time for paint to dry in this game ........pips to be made

N

that usd has sold off a lot ........go to ucad buys if it bounces now

cheap as chips at 22/23

N

in last hour or so I have had 2 distinct Alpha male currencies I have been watching

GBP for buy opps
CAD for sell opps

sure I really have been trying to bias on usd buys ............but the last 20mins it has been foolish to ignore the usd selloffs and I swung to the gu buys

short term TF trading (scalping, pipsing ......whatever) is all about being flexible to directional changes and going for it ..............aint so time for paint to dry in this game ........pips to be made

N

Morning N

A busy scalp morning really - and some nice moves

the UCad sell at 7 30 am was classic on my set up - and so far dropped 15 pips

Have a good day and week N

All the best

F

that usd has sold off a lot ........go to ucad buys if it bounces now

cheap as chips at 22/23

N

29 now ....as F says ...........its a nice morning at moment with 5 pip moves easy to pick up with minimum risk (y)

GU

7 51 am

we do need to see over 5640 to stay with any buys above 5625

I would like to see it rise more this morning - but 5640 -50 could be a difficult R area to breach

If we cannot get past it - then reversals and tests on supports

the gbp is a peach buy so far today and still pumping ................don't forget it ........

5632 as cheap as chips if usd decides to fold now

That was rubbish - minus 8.2

I don't tend to trade the aussies after early london session ..........I track them for correlation purposes but I am on my big 4 against usd during London morning

EURO
GBP
CHF
CAD as wildcard opp if the Europeans are not obliging

N

the gbp is a peach buy so far today and still pumping ................don't forget it ........

5632 as cheap as chips if usd decides to fold now

5641.............nearly 10 pips in under 2 mins

Toooo easy today (y)

N

at the moment its

buys - GBP

Sells
CAD , CHF . EURO

just follow what usd does and pick the pips up off the floor...............

N

ok the usd really really is falling now so i'm focusing on getting my 50 pips early doors

back later - cracking Monday morning
N

That was rubbish - minus 8.2

Morning G

we need to get you thinking of exiting after say 2 -4 pips - - the quicker the better

If it then went say 8 or 10 pips against you and turned - and then went in your direction - just enter again - still more cost effective than giving too many pips away

Believe me - many moves from entries only need 2 -4 pips of breathing space when you get entries accurate and in some cases if they go say 10 pips against you - its shows they were totally different move to what you are looking at etc

Anyway - have a good day and week

Regards

F

morning-- lets hope your wife does not know your are chating up skirt :cheesy::devilish:

Lol - morning BP - I reckon females should be better traders than us men

I even thought of showing the wife once - but unfortunately she as not got any patience - suffers from road rage and has the concentration span of a 2 yr old - so gave up there lol

Have a good day

Regards

I even thought of showing the wife once - but unfortunately she as not got any patience - suffers from road rage and has the concentration span of a 2 yr old - so gave up there lol

Have a good day

Regards

Not a big reader of the thread too I guess!

Have a good day

Regards

they are ...........more balanced and less egotistical and ready to change perspectives - vital to trading ..........I was on the shell trading floors back in the 80's and the (few) women traders absolutely hammered most of the star male traders day in day out......and they turned up sober every morning as well :LOL:

N

Status
Not open for further replies.