Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
pete do you ever lets say trade off a 5 min chart ( ok larger stops but not as stressful as 1min etc.)[/QUOTE ]

1 min not stressful after about 5000 + trades

10 second tick can be stressful - but as long as not on big money - then its just like playing a video game lol

5 mins for me like a 4 hr chart - toooo slow :_)

ok just thought I would ask

There are some nice opps to buy M5 bar breaks sometimes - I was thinking about that earlier in the week. Might be good for newer traders like myself.

EURUSDM5.png

Ok, will shut up now, and stay true to the cause! lol

There are some nice opps to buy M5 bar breaks sometimes - I was thinking about that earlier in the week. Might be good for newer traders like myself.

View attachment 195454

Ok, will shut up now, and stay true to the cause! lol

No please join in - its slowing down again so no problems

You have to get use to say a 3 and 5 min first before really living with a 1 min or tick

You can still do well with a 5 minute - but if you take say over 10 trades a day - then the quicker frame might make you an extra 20 -40 pips and also get you out losers quicker

EJ

2 35 pm

Its moved up approx 150 pips from EO

Ok we had some pullbacks in between but a great bullish chart with LitS under all day

Post chart in a minute

No please join in - its slowing down again so no problems

You have to get use to say a 3 and 5 min first before really living with a 1 min or tick

You can still do well with a 5 minute - but if you take say over 10 trades a day - then the quicker frame might make you an extra 20 -40 pips and also get you out losers quicker

Well it's an interesting thought, and seems like it might be a viable compromise between an M1/Tick versus an M5/M3 123 - 123's are lovely in theory, but too slow, and you aren't guaranteed a 123 will print appropriately.

Food for thought - you can still use TW - might still be able to use M1 for extra clues, but take M5 break as confirmation.

I might give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.