Under 135 12 - this pair should just fall more and stay as a sell

BUT

Supports at 134 90 to 135 00 - might just hold and turn the pair

Got to wait and see for now

Under 88 and 83 more sells and over 07 and 14 favours scalp buys again

GJ

8 11 am

Forgot how strong on moves this pair is

7 56/57 am was a clear scalp sell to me - mentioned already - I did not jump in and take it as expect just a pullback of maybe 15 pips and so just peeled of buys

WRONG

In last 10 mins or so its been a 30 pip fall - even GU dropped 12 pips

Its still in a bullish PS and above the LitS area and so will be looking to try and scalp buy it again later

8 58 am

Back now

It was fairly clear what to do after 8 30 am on the EU and EJ again

Yes sell it again

Both still in a range for now - we need proper breaks - either way

9 01 am

i dont think I missed much over last 45 mins or so

Its been fairly boring - even the Pound crosses

Will update main pairs next

UCad

9 06 am

Completely changed after 8 00 am and LO

it had been a sell and under the LitS area

That all changed over last hr

It made over 2957 - my cut off point - for more sells - and now made a new high at 2968 so far

Above 2955 / 57 now for me bullish and look for buys again on pullbacks

the problem might be if in a range ie - say 2940 to 2975

If we cannot make out that range - then we will not see any larger moves

EU

9 11 am

Every FX traders main pair - dont know why - as it can be a real pig some days and it not always easy at all - far better pairs many days of the month

Today its been a slow bore with ugly PA

My LitS was 0875 to approx 90 if i remember correctly

We have so far not been under both but have been up to 0907 ish

The range for now is 0870 up to say 0915 ish - approx 45 pips

Easy over 0910 and 15 - buys

Easy under 0870 and 60 - sells

In between - scalp land - and also a big tease area for the players to have your money

Bias on PS for me atm is still bullish - but only just

GU and ( GJ & GA)

9 16 am

The pound as been bullish - approx 6 hrs on GU and moved up over 50 pips from early Opens

Now - still bullish - but in a range of say 20 -30 pips as with other two

Need a new high over 7 -10 pips above present ones to scalp buy more and need under 5650 to hold scalp sells on longer or take more

Will update on scalps next

EJ

9 20 AM

Normally my favourite for intraday - a bigger mover than the EU but not quite as mad or with a big as spread as some other

Today - so far its like the EU and boring - in a 35 -40 pip range

I did well initially on it making over 22 pips on 2 sells - but last 2 hrs just been in a BTTZ really and tricky

Need under 134 90 and 85 to stay with sells and above 135 25 + to hold scalp buys on longer

UChf

9 22 am

Been a scalp buy after 9 09am

Its moving up again - but PA is ugly and its not nice

Needs over 9776 and 80 to stay with buys

Under 57 and 50 to take sells

Remember the EU should be doing the opposite

Morning F

It's a rare morning where I caught something right, long GU see attached.

Many mornings I allow myself to get wrong footed in the early am, lose loads, only to make it back in the later morning/afternoon. There have been many many BE days. It's a repeating pattern I am determined to fix!

GU.png

Hope you're having a good week!

GU and ( GJ & GA)

9 16 am

The pound as been bullish - approx 6 hrs on GU and moved up over 50 pips from early Opens

Now - still bullish - but in a range of say 20 -30 pips as with other two

Need a new high over 7 -10 pips above present ones to scalp buy more and need under 5650 to hold scalp sells on longer or take more

Will update on scalps next

GU

9 27 am

From after 9 09 am and end of TW it was a scalp sell again

i will post my chart next to show you how I saw it etc etc

We need under 5650 to stay with sells - as already mentioned

GU - Friday am - From 6 51 am to after 9 09 am - KT's

GU

1 min LR Chart featuring buy areas and sell areas and KT's

Last one - a sell after 9 09 am

Need under 5650 to stay with sells

194406d1437122091-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-170715-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 170715 am.png
    GU - 170715 am.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 786
Morning F

It's a rare morning where I caught something right, long GU see attached.

Many mornings I allow myself to get wrong footed in the early am, lose loads, only to make it back in the later morning/afternoon. There have been many many BE days. It's a repeating pattern I am determined to fix!

View attachment 194402

Hope you're having a good week!

Morning G

Today as not been that easy - but saying that - done really well - well over double my daily target in under 3 hrs

The key is the stops and timing on entries

I had a bad scalp - but still made 1 pip out of it

If you can always keep stops under 3 -7 pips and work on exact timing - then even with a low 60% win rate - you will make good money - simply because if multi trading - ie over 10 trades a day - you will catch a trade with a RR of 4 + - even 6+ and then this makes it all worth while

GL and keep it up

Any help I can give - just ask - no problem

Regards

F

PS - you will get there - it took MM over 6 months at the method for him to really master it - and at one stage his win rates were really bad - ie under 30% wins on scalps.

Thats now all changed - as you know

You too can do it

Last edited:
We have not got any major news until Lunchtime and then 3 00 pm

I hope this next hour is busier as not keen to just keep scalping for 3 - 7 pips - prefer trying to catch 7 -25+ pip moves - and not been too many last hr.

Will see how next 20 mins goes and then might have an hour off

EU & EJ

9 55 am

If you check out last 50 mins or so - both been scalp bullish and buys - but just so slow

EJ as expected was better - but still in its range

We really need over 135 25 to stay with buys - and for more rises

Strange when you are selling the GU and seeing falls - and buying the Euro and seeing rises

This would be very rare in the days of past - shows what HFT and super computers can do in a market

UCad

9 06 am

Completely changed after 8 00 am and LO

it had been a sell and under the LitS area

That all changed over last hr

It made over 2957 - my cut off point - for more sells - and now made a new high at 2968 so far

Above 2955 / 57 now for me bullish and look for buys again on pullbacks

the problem might be if in a range ie - say 2940 to 2975

If we cannot make out that range - then we will not see any larger moves

UCad

10 00am

Now up at 2983 - only in on 30% stakes so will still stop up higher in more profit and leave as too slow to keep scalping

Above 2966 on pullbacks - still another buy - but falling quick so exiting 30% buys at 2979

Morning G

Today as not been that easy - but saying that - done really well - well over double my daily target in under 3 hrs

The key is the stops and timing on entries

I had a bad scalp - but still made 1 pip out of it

If you can always keep stops under 3 -7 pips and work on exact timing - then even with a low 60% win rate - you will make good money - simply because if multi trading - ie over 10 trades a day - you will catch a trade with a RR of 4 + - even 6+ and then this makes it all worth while

GL and keep it up

Any help I can give - just ask - no problem

Regards

F

PS - you will get there - it took MM over 6 months at the method for him to really master it - and at one stage his win rates were really bad - ie under 30% wins on scalps.

Thats now all changed - as you know

You too can do it

Glad to hear you've had a good morning F.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I'm sure I will have more questions in time.

Whilst it's difficult and frustrating at times to have an array of loses, really it doesn't matter that much to me at the moment. For now my focus is really on getting the direction right, which means improving my analysis skills. I figure once I can improve my chart reading skills to read the direction consistently, then I can focus more on timing and risk management. Difficult to separate out aspects like that really, as everything is intertwined, but this is how I have to look at it for now.

Sadly much of the marketing/media in the trading world suggests you don't need to know much, or that practice isn't really part of the story, and that you can learn in a couple of weeks. I'm glad to say I didn't fall for those rubbish lines, and have avoided losing money by being careful. Although I doubt I appreciated quite how much practice is required.

However, what I really needed (which I didn't realise) is intense practice, that really stretches me, pushing me completely out of my comfort zone. I can see I have learnt more in the last six weeks or so than I learnt in the last six months, due to the intensity of this pace of trading. So I shall keep slogging on, it's the only way forward imho :)

Cheers,

G

Status
Not open for further replies.