Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all

well 9.14 BST was the last of the euro's bull ..............lets see if that ends up as high for the London morning session

GBP has gone through the roof ..........

Attachments

• euro finally crumbles.JPG
    euro finally crumbles.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 64
managed to sell a few during the spike up at 5718 and bought back at 5709 within a minute.

Excellent stuff

This is were you depend on your brokers feed etc - as I remember once catching 35 pips in under 2 mins from getting in an out - In the old days with spreadbetter companies they would allow you in - but not let you get out - or sometimes just not allow you in anywhere near the price you wanted

Excellent stuff

This is were you depend on your brokers feed etc - as I remember once catching 35 pips in under 2 mins from getting in an out - In the old days with spreadbetter companies they would allow you in - but not let you get out - or sometimes just not allow you in anywhere near the price you wanted

During the first sale the spread had certainly widened, hard to see as moving fast but I am guess 3+

hey all

well 9.14 BST was the last of the euro's bull ..............lets see if that ends up as high for the London morning session

GBP has gone through the roof ..........

Morning N

Shame I am a chicken so did not leave any stake on buy for news

But nice morning set up on GU - making more new highs

Have a good day

Also check out my UJ and UChf charts - showing dollar strength on UJ - but massive Swiss strength or dollar weakness on UChf

GU

9 49 am

Got 5733 as high atm

Down to part stakes now

above 5710 on pulbacks - still a buy again - but be careful in case thats it for now

Over 5740 more scalp buys

EU

9 55 am

I think now 1255/60 area is important

we need this area to hold if we are going to try the R area again at 1280/85

If we drop under 1255 then 1240 etc we are seeing a change in session PS starting

9.45 was recent low on usd ...............slufgish sells on Europeans though.........other G8 sells were better

EJ

9 59am

Seems to be more bullish than EU - maybe helped by a weak yen

No new high over 139 66 - but so far staying above a support area at 139 30 / 35 for now

9.45 was recent low on usd ...............slufgish sells on Europeans though.........other G8 sells were better

Just also had a new high on UJ as well at 123 87 ish

I know you dont do the yen crosses too much N - but UJ and EJ both been nice today so far

AU

10 03 am

Not covered it at all this morning so far - but will post a chart soon

Totally bearish and well under its LitS area - maybe we can look for scalp buys in this next hr as it dropped over 50 pips since EO time

Other Pair charts - AU so far - and after 7 00 am

AU - 1 Min LR chart

Now this pair was easy

Pity I concentrated on EU / EJ / GU and UJ instead

192060d1434531980-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-170615-am.png

Attachments

• AU - 170615 am.png
    AU - 170615 am.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 347
10 12 AM

Update now on EU

Above 1275 scalp buys - but unless we make over 93 - you cannot hold on longer

Under 1255 scalp sells

In between - 20 pips scalp or wait as could be a BTTZ tease zone now

GU

10 15 am

Its gone about 30 mins with no new high - but its not really fell - so shows in just a waiting mode - that can turn into a BTTZ tease zone - to try and catch both bulls and bears out next

Other Pair charts - Ucad so far - and after 7 00 am

UCad - 1 Min LR Chart from yesterday showing the PS structure changing over night and the after EO at 7 00 am this morning

Was this dollar strength - as EU and GU went up - or was it just Cad weakness ?/

Not to bothered - all I know is my LitS area was 2290 / 2300 and above there was BUYS

192064d1434533054-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-170615-am.png

Attachments

• UCad - 170615 am.png
    UCad - 170615 am.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 380
EU

10 28 am

It became a scalp buy at 10 20 am at 1267 area - I said wait to over 75 and then it only went up another 3 pips

Pullbacks staying above 68 are buys again - but the EU is in a BTTZ tease area - ie manipulation going on here - so be careful - could be another trap

Status
Not open for further replies.