Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 11 am

EJ cannot make under 132 79 and back over 85 a scalp buy with a new high now at 133 30 as I type

EU - similar - back above 1250 at 1260

GU

9 14 am

Stayed down on a pullback after its 5045 area high

Now no longer in sync with EU and EJ as an hour or so ago

Supports 4990 and 5000 - might hold and allow more scalp buys in next TW

EU, thanks for the green pips ehehe ;)

Glad you got some

That was a manipulated set up to deceive etc

When both EU and EJ turned up again - you guessed it had been set up to get bears selling etc

What ever happens if you keep your stops tight - then you will always be safe - and not end up thinking I will stay with a wrong trade another 3 or 10 mins etc etc

Back now after 9 30 am

Have a good day DL

you have a good day too... guess there are no non-manipulated set-ups these days considerings the amount of stuff going on in the world right now

Last edited:
you have a good day too... guess there is non-manipulated set-ups these days considerings the amount of stuff going on in the world right now

I think you are right - there's so much trickery and deceit - you do get used to it though over time

I mean with all what happened last week and then Greek election outcome - you think the EU would be a parity or under by now

So - what do the players do ?

Buy it to take the profits off the bears etc

Good supports on EU now from 1190 to 1210

Above there are on pullbacks are still really more buys - but we do need to see another high above 1260 in next 10 mins or by 10 09 am

10 00 AM

UJ

Somewhere between 118 00 and 117 85 - I will look for scalp buys

Both areas are supports - and so either one - or even in the area may work during this next hour

Will keep you updated

EJ

10 04 AM

Scalp buys might be on again above 132 00 and even as high as 132 45 / 50

Price is falling from a morning high of 133 30 and presently at 132 88

EJ - 1 Min LR Chart with interim supports this Monday AM

EJ

Price structure from longer LR's

2 important interim level areas marked on chart as well - there are a lot more for intraday trading as well

184638d1422267121-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-260115.png

Attachments

• EJ - 260115.png
    EJ - 260115.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 528
GU

9 14 am

Stayed down on a pullback after its 5045 area high

Now no longer in sync with EU and EJ as an hour or so ago

Supports 4990 and 5000 - might hold and allow more scalp buys in next TW

GU comment from an hour ago

4998 held and scalp buys were on from either 9 51 am or after 10 00 am and even as late as 10 09 am - ie from 5006 - 5008 and 5010

Price now at 5024 - so a nice one - advised in advance and easy to follow on a 1 min LR chart with TW's

GU comment from an hour ago

4998 held and scalp buys were on from either 9 51 am or after 10 00 am and even as late as 10 09 am - ie from 5006 - 5008 and 5010

Price now at 5024 - so a nice one - advised in advance and easy to follow on a 1 min LR chart with TW's

Trading is easy as riding a bike when you trade Mofo style

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.9 KB · Views: 85
Where are the Lrs and the TW's etc etc ??

You are an absolute BIG PLONKER - that's me being polite

My whole trading method incorporates 6 key times per hour - LR's - levels and PA

I gave traders the levels- well in advance - ie no hindsight stuff

I gave traders the times - I all 3 key time would have worked with scalp buys

The accuracy is uncanny - FAR FAR SUPERIOR THAN I KNOW OF ANY METHOD

As you are a professional plonker - are you a banker or a broker?? - because you seem to have an extra incentive of making sure my method is dissed

Trouble is you will never win - in fact I just love this type of entertainment ie playing with dissers and haters and making sure people know they are one sandwich short of a picnic

Bring it on mate - Bring it on (y)

Have a great day

I will

The real retail FX Intraday EXPERT

Regards

F
(y)

You seem to be getting quite agitated Mofo ,Calm down man

No LR`s as thats just smoke and mirrors,sure you cant make head nor tail of any screenshot you post

Im not as you say dissing anything ...Think of it like that tv show Magic Secrets Revealed...you know where you see the trick but then again and you see how it really done..
I will post your tricks in screenshot format ...The only way I cant do it is if you post legit so the onus is on you

No LR`s as thats just smoke and mirrors,sure you cant make head nor tail of any screenshot you post

Im not as you say dissing anything ...Think of it like that tv show Magic Secrets Revealed...you know where you see the trick but then again and you see how it really done..
I will post your tricks in screenshot format ...The only way I cant do it is if you post legit so the onus is on you

So why did you not pick these 3 comments below this morning - all before the action - no smoke and mirrors

That's a joke - how can the components of my method be red herrings ???

You talk rubbish

Its just a dissers argument campaign

Most traders would not waste the efforts with you - but I love it it so I like to just keep proving you are talking rubbish - in fact every day this year if need be

EU

6 52AM

After another new low last night at 1097 area price now back up to 1217.

Above 1192 price is still in scalp buy mode with next interim R's at 1220/5 and then 35 -45

Would need pullbacks to drop under 90 and 87 to hold any scalp sells on or look at new ones

Price structure presently session am bullish above 1175 / 80

GU

6 56am

Price as formed good interim supports around 4990 to 5000

Above 5012 still in scalp buy mode with present morning high around 5025/6

Need below 5008 and 5003 to be holding any scalp sells on longer than just a quick 5 -7 pips

Price structure for this am session so far still bullish above 4990 +

EU

7 31 AM

Entering an interim support area around 1192 to 95

Too early to scalp buy again just yet - see if we can by end of TW at 7 39 / 40 am

Brilliant stuff ;-)

Even if I say it myself

F

(y)

11 15 am

EJ

its nowhere near by main next buy areas - but for those traders using my 1 min LR charts with TWs - look what happened at 10 51 am and 11 00 am

Luckily - Trade 2 windows is not using the set up - so it will go way above his head

For other proper followers - I will post a chart etc

Trade2Win is right... I am thinking if I should write an email to the developers of cTrader to get them to remove Lr's from the list of indicators... Or even better, maybe I can pay the developers a visit asking them to justify the kilojoules of energy spent of writing the codes to create lrs...

Trade2Win, man you seem to know what you are talking about with all your Magic Secrets Revealed and other expert analysis... can you make me get some good trades man? Come on, I have seen your very professional analysis in previous posts, and I am pretty impressed - I am thinking - such professional analysis must make you earn loads of money... can you post some nice analysis and exact entry levels and other details to get some good trades man?

Using F's ideas and lr's have lost me loads of money today - seriously I even sold my cat on ebay to pay the broker and I am thinking if you can help me?

EJ - LR's and TW - a great scalp buy in 11 00 am TW

EJ

Especially for proper followers -

Lrs going under price - saying price should rise

TL broken -

TW and key times said clearly BUY

(y)

184644d1422271270-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-260115-11-tw.png

Attachments

• EJ - 260115 11 tw.png
    EJ - 260115 11 tw.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,914
So why did you not pick these 3 comments below this morning - all before the action - no smoke and mirrors

That's a joke - how can the components of my method be red herrings ???

You talk rubbish

Its just a dissers argument campaign

Most traders would not waste the efforts with you - but I love it it so I like to just keep proving you are talking rubbish - in fact every day this year if need be

Brilliant stuff ;-)

Even if I say it myself

F

(y)

I wasnt at compute at that time but ok, i did the first one you posted there on EU

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.8 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.