Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that is a live trade so comeon pete you can do it

He he

Morning BP

Have you seen in that other live thread - from 12 TBW

Taken 5 so far on there - and got murdered by my fans on the AU buy with 4 pip stop yesterday

Got one wrong on EU buy this morning on that thread

Was not here to take though - but if i had a lost 5 pips then easily made it back with a 25 pip lovely buy from 1923 with 20 as stop (y)

I cannot do live calls like 30 / 60 mins in advance with small stop

But can easily do then 2-10 mins in advance on certain set ups

Have a good day

(y)

10 03 am

1905 as offered interim support on EU atm

Can we last 30 mins with no breach under say 19 02/3 ????

If so look then for more scalp buys

EU comment from 10 mins ago

The ideal buy was from 1903/4 at 10 09am

Check it out

Need over 17 to hold it on longer -otherwise - dont let it go in to a loss - take some profit off it

Last edited:
EU comment from 10 mins ago

The ideal buy was from 1903/4 at 10 09am

Check it out

Need over 17 to hold it on longer -otherwise - dont let it go in to a loss - take some profit off it

are you saying you got in at around 04 ------- now if you said 07 area I would take that in

are you saying you got in at around 04 ------- now if you said 07 area I would take that in

I got in first at 1907 - then left 30% on

then after 10 09 am got 100% stake buy at 1904/5

We did not do 17 - so exited one at 1911 and the other stopped out at 1905

Nice clean chart

You have your dynamic R on off trendline down - any horizontal R's - and would i think you would not look at any buys up to say 1930 or 40 to then sell again ???

Good question, I like that.

The way it is now (the chart posted), yes you are right around 30-40.

But market is made of structures and structures do develop fast and I look for pivot point to draw lines, each pivot high needs to have at least a bar on each side that has a lower high of the pivot high.

Two pivots high (the second lower then the first) will make me able to draw a TL that defines supply.

The opposite will define demand.

Now, in a bear a break of the supply when failed will create a exit rush of the trapped bulls, sometimes that will be enough, other times is best to enter with a reversal pattern in the direction of the major trend. (my last trade posted)

So we have trapped bulls getting trapped becoming bears covering and sidelines bear jumping in and waiting to get back in or the one that did not get in in the first instance.

All this is called double pressure and when it happens your TP is reached in a jiff.

I hope I was clear enough.

Last edited:
EU

10 25 am

Noticed the high we got on EU on that scalp was 19014/15

Was just not high enough - and then the speed of drop showed manipulation going on

I think time for 15 min break and then another full review ready for next hour

See you in a bit

Best mover for me today is the EJ sell - which i have 30% stake on from yesterday

Moved stop down twice - but even a 150 pip move on a 30% stake is still only like 45 pips or so scalping - so need to get some scalps on it sometime today - either way - I dont mind really - win / win as far as I am concerned ;-)

So we have trapped bull getting trapped becoming bears covering and sidelines bear jumping in and waiting to get back in or the one that did not get in in the first instance.

All this is called double pressure and when it happens you TP is reached in a jiff.

I hope I was clear enough.

I look at the markets pretty much identically although I have much to learn still but the whole order flow, trapped traders and extroverted thinking (what are other traders thinking/doing) is such robust way of trading the markets :smart:

We need to be careful on the EU this morning

Extra manipulation going on to unnerve scalpers etc etc

Indeed, it definitely looked like a trap but I didn't have the balls to short it down to 1900 from 19140~:eek:

I look at the markets pretty much identically although I have much to learn still but the whole order flow, trapped traders and extroverted thinking (what are other traders thinking/doing) is such robust way of trading the markets :smart:

Indeed, it definitely looked like a trap but I didn't have the balls to short it down to 1900 from 19140~:eek:

Hi CS

I think the way to help you on that is to take some short term trades and get your 10 or 20 or 30 pip targets - then leave 30% or even 50% of your stake on with stop in just one or two pips of profit
#

It really does help you emotions etc - because really what ever happens its then a " win / win " scenario - ie

If you get stopped out - no problem you made your profit on the other part of the stake and you are still stopped with a few pips of profit - so technically NO LOSS

If the markets carry on with expectations of daily or weekly trend - that stop in a few pips profit might go on to make 50 or 100 or even 500 pips of profit for you - totally without you worrying etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

For those traders using TW's and specific times as additional clues - the EJ was a scalp buy from 10 51 am - start of TW and 141 41/2

YES.

one of the difficulty in trading the short TF is to maintain focus.

viewing the market as a constant battle at each corner even when not moving will keep us engaged without being in it, as retailers we do not have the luxury to take positions based on concepts, ideas and bias, if we do ...well.....

Jumping in when there is only one direction to go is showing a great understanding of what is going on......

In my view trading TA and PA without integrating the psychology of the participants is a much lesser edge....

Easy? No way, but doable. YES.

Trade of the AM session so far - EJ - 50 pips in 20 mins

For those traders using TW's and specific times as additional clues - the EJ was a scalp buy from 10 51 am - start of TW and 141 41/2

EJ

comment from 15 mins ago

OK - TRADE OF THE MORNING

184062d1420543410-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-60115-50-pip-buy-scalp-20-mins.jpg

Perfect scalp buy from beginning of TW at 10 51 am

AND ITS MADE OVER 50 PIPS IN 20 MINS
[/COLOR

(y)(y)

Will post chart

Thats a RR of 10 trade - although I cut to 30% after 27 pips - could not believe it

Attachments

• EJ - 60115 - 50 PIP BUY SCALP IN 20 MINS.jpg
    EJ - 60115 - 50 PIP BUY SCALP IN 20 MINS.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
EJ comment from over 2 hrs ago

Price now at 141 52 after a 40 low so far

Time to move 30% STAKE stop in profit down from 142 65 to 142 12

Still allowing 60 pips - but might be able to get some scalp buys on now or soon

EJ

My 30% stake sell still OK for now - even after a 50 pip bounce up.

Trouble is with the 27 pips I made on 70 % - then it was only really a 40% gain on stake size as 30% was coming off my sell I am still in

Confusing - but still well up - 2 way trading is the doggy's bo**oxs

Status
Not open for further replies.