Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - I min chart at Midday UK time - Monday 5th Jan 2015

EU I min chart

Low so far 1900

184032d1420459551-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-50114-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 50114 AM.png
    EU - 50114 AM.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 474
EU

11 54 AM

Interesting EU made 1900 exactly at start of new TW at 11 51 am UK time

Its a scalp buy here - but need a bounce over 18 and then 23 to stay with it

EU

20 mins later

Bounce made 1919/20 - but not 23 for now

I just take 70% stake off and leave 30% on now above 1905 - ie stop in profit

EU

12 21

Its trying to bounce up again at 1904/5 - my stop in profit on 30% stake was there - but on my cahrt I could see under 10 was still a scalp sell - so I exited the 30% stake on buy at 1908 - at least another 3 pips in the kitty

1900 is a support area - and I think it will hold - I will try more scalp buys - but if we drop say under 1893 - forget scalp buys as support then might not be holding

Under 18 92 and 88 still scalp sells then

12 36 pm

After 12 30 pm frame change both EU and GU carried on falling again

As of now EU at 1891 and GU at 5216 area - quite a drop again

AU - different still above 8056 for now - but that could now be tested

1 10 pm

Sorry guys been in that other .live thread again ;-)

From 1 00 pm TW - its been scalp buys on all 3 - AU / GU / EU

EU been best so far a 20 pip rise and a bounce of nearly 30 pips from its new low at 1887

2 25 pm

EU

Its so far made 1935 on bounces above low and 1900

Above 1908 on pullbacks - its still another scalp buy

It need price to drop under 1905 and under 1900 to hold on or take more scalp sells for a test of low again

EJ
comment from 90 mins or so ago

We did make 144 10 and 13 - but then gave up at 16/17 just at the end of the 8 39 am time window

Unfortunately not at desk at time to exit 30% stake on buy at 15 or 16 and had to exit at 04

Supports next at 143 75 - but on small interim ones - so dont know if we can look at scalp buys again

The sell under 144 15 was a nice one - and not got any pips off it atm

EJ

comment from over 6 hrs ago

Never went back to it - until it dropped under 143 50 and 40 after 11 00 am - and then managed a scalp that was left on with 30% stake

Stop now down to 143 10 and low so far 142 57 ish

Scalp buys can be held over 85 and 90 - but was not planning to take any for now as out in 10 mins

Will be back after 4 30 pm ish

2 25 pm

EU

Its so far made 1935 on bounces above low and 1900

Above 1908 on pullbacks - its still another scalp buy

It need price to drop under 1905 and under 1900 to hold on or take more scalp sells for a test of low again

EU

comment from over 2+ hrs ago

Its been a a scalp buy twice - yes twice above 1908 = -once at 1914 at 2 39 pm for over 20+ PIPS - and then again at 3 51 pm - at 1921 for another 15+ pips

Now will this time it bounce above !908 or drop under !905 and test 1900 or lower ??

For me it looks a bit lower atm - but than can all change in next TW

AU

5 15 pm

topped so far at 8107 and I ideally want to scalp buy above 8075 area

Price at 87 atm

Last edited:
What we have on the AU atm is a scalp sell under 8096 and a scalp buy above 8072 /75 and in that range of approx 25 pips or so - its a BTTZ

We need to see clarity - ideally out of this tight range - otherwise you wait or just scalp for 1-5 pips

Last edited:
I am thinking of calling Live trades in - RED

As most of you know I dont want to call all my calls live - 1 -10 mins beforehand - i want followers to work them out in time windows using levels - PA and LR's and TL's etc etc

But for this year I want to call some live calls - in advance every day - with clarity - all with small stops

Still working on a couple of ideas etc - but do plan to change the format from last year

Not wanting to cause trouble on other threads and so reluctant to make live calls in some others members thread that leads to abuse and goading from other members.

I can give as I take - but then so many would love to see me banned etc - so cannot afford to keep answering every tease / wind up - etc - but still got other plans to make them eat their words ;-)

Will pop in later - finished now main trading for the day - normally all before 5 00 pm UK time - but pop in to see any other opportunities on hr TW's etc

Regards

F

I am thinking of calling Live trades in - RED

As most of you know I dont want to call all my calls live - 1 -10 mins beforehand - i want followers to work them out in time windows using levels - PA and LR's and TL's etc etc

But for this year I want to call some live calls - in advance every day - with clarity - all with small stops

Still working on a couple of ideas etc - but do plan to change the format from last year

Not wanting to cause trouble on other threads and so reluctant to make live calls in some others members thread that leads to abuse and goading from other members and learn from each other.

I can give as I take - but then so many would love to see me banned etc - so cannot afford to keep answering every tease / wind up - etc - but still got other plans to make them eat their words ;-)

Will pop in later - finished now main trading for the day - normally all before 5 00 pm UK time - but pop in to see any other opportunities on hr TW's etc

Regards

F

F

Take it easy mate and let it go a bit, being able to surrender it is also part of the deal in trading as in life.

You have to understand that losers, haters and trolls will find in trading forums a good place to pursue their instincts, feeding them it is not a great solution.

Personally I think you should adjust the way you define your live calls, a live call is not what you think is going to happen, it is how you act on a trade and report it (post) in a matter of seconds to certify its validity.

Myself at the moment I am not interested in making live calls, my session is so intense trying to read and acting on my perception that leave little space to it. I might do it a bit later when I have at least mastered part of it.

Another thing I suggest you to do apart from calling live trades in a more defined and objective way is to mark on your chart your entry and exit at the end of the trade so we all can see what you did as I do at least with one trade at the end of the day win or lose or as Salesman did in his last post, that will give us a platform do discuss, exchange and learn from each other.

Last edited:
F

Take it easy mate and let it go a bit, being able to surrender it is also part of the deal in trading as in life.

You have to understand that losers, haters and trolls will find in trading forums a good place to pursue their instincts, feeding them it is not a great solution.

Personally I think you should adjust the way you define your live calls, a live call is not what you think is going to happen, it is how you act on a trade and report it (post) in a matter of seconds to certify its validity.

Myself at the moment I am not interested in making live calls, my session is so intense trying to read and acting on my perception that leave little space to it. I might do it a bit later when I have at least mastered part of it.

Another thing I suggest you to do apart from calling live trades in a more defined and objective way is to mark on your chart your entry and exit at the end of the trade so we all can see what you did as I do at least with one trade at the end of the day win or lose or as Salesman did in his last post, that will give us a platform do discuss, exchange and learn from each other.

Hi Fugazsy

Some good points in your comment Fzy

I will start showing more levels on charts in advance - ie the levels i think might be important in next hr or two for change.

On the AU today the mid 8050 area was an important line in the sand for me - I favoured buys above it and sells once we went under there earlier on

On the EU now - 1900 to 1910 seems to be another ideal line in the sand area - its a good support area - will be pinnacle for next either way moves

Gu as from 5200 to 5220 as the support areas now - but would need above 5290 and 5300 to leave the range and try higher again

UJ for me 119 40 -50 - good support area but needs now over 119 85 for a proper try up again to leave the range

EJ - 142 50 /60 the support area for now and needing above 143 25 / 30 to be trying up out of range

UCad - seen falls from highs most of day and UChf - similar but flatter and more of a 50 -60 pip range - and i would not look at scalping that pair normally anyway.

Will be around again in the morning on this thread - but having to do a school run and a few errands - but will be around for UK Pound red news again at 9 30am UK time and then 2 red news items later in the day

Good Trading to you Fugazsy

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

Some good points in your comment Fzy

I will start showing more levels on charts in advance - ie the levels i think might be important in next hr or two for change.

On the AU today the mid 8050 area was an important line in the sand for me - I favoured buys above it and sells once we went under there earlier on

On the EU now - 1900 to 1910 seems to be another ideal line in the sand area - its a good support area - will be pinnacle for next either way moves

Gu as from 5200 to 5220 as the support areas now - but would need above 5290 and 5300 to leave the range and try higher again

UJ for me 119 40 -50 - good support area but needs now over 119 85 for a proper try up again to leave the range

EJ - 142 50 /60 the support area for now and needing above 143 25 / 30 to be trying up out of range

UCad - seen falls from highs most of day and UChf - similar but flatter and more of a 50 -60 pip range - and i would not look at scalping that pair normally anyway.

Will be around again in the morning on this thread - but having to do a school run and a few errands - but will be around for UK Pound red news again at 9 30am UK time and then 2 red news items later in the day

Regards

F

I am glad you like my post.

About your levels, I am sure you agree with me, they are only your perception and thye may only help you in making decision on your entry, exit or stay aside, but honestly they can only help you because we all have different perception of what constitute a level.

Also what constitute a level now could change in a matter of seconds and not be relevant for what is coming.

A level can break, fail break or a failure of a failed one.

Best in my view is to make some live calls some time to time but most importantly after taken a trade we show the reason why we got in and out showing on the chart.

Of course the best would be to make a live call and then show it on the chart, but we also understand that it will take a lot of focus out of the trading session, that's why at the end of the day or while having a pause from trading showing a past trades on the chart can be very engaging.

Trade well.

Fzsy

Tuesday 6th January 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Its been a busy start to 2015 with many pairs making new levels

Last night I posted some of my levels of interest on approx 6 pairs or so and will be this morning checking to see how they might have changed

I am not about all day today - but will be around hopefully for the 3 red news announcements starting with the UK Pound one at 9 30 am UK time

Normal stuff for now - updates - reviews and charts etc- help to assist on levels we can take new trades from

All questions and queries welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

7 04 AM

It looks as though we have carried on from yesterday's US session with dollar weakness - allowing the AU / GU / EU etc all to make rises

I will go through the levels next on key pairs

Hi Fugazsy

-------------------------------------

----------------

Regards

F

Comment from approx 9 hrs ago and last night

OK

EU as risen from its line in the sand 1900 -1910 and now currently at 1960 after making 1968

AU - I called a LIVE in Advance trade call from 8057/ 60 area with a 4 pips stop

Price now at 8143 - after making 8156/57 - 100 pip rise from my buy call
( see this thread and other LIVE FX CALL THREAD )

GU - price as risen from 5200 low area to a high of 5274 ish - still needs over 90 and 5300 for a proper turn higher again

Uchf and UCad - further falls from the levels last night

Yen crosses - - already in a EJ scalp sell with 30% on from yesterday and price so far down to 142 03 level and bounced to 142 16 ish

Status
Not open for further replies.