Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd bulls still going ............100% return of serve now to those falls yesterday

not sure if it will keep going.......... but what a day .........

N

There's hard days -real bar steward days - fairly difficult days - average days and then EASY days - maybe now and again ;-)

I think today was one of those very rare days.

That's whys on the Easy days you have got to take what you can get - without giving your winning backs to the market again

I hope you have had a good day N - and I also help you have had a few trades with RR's over 3 and even over 5 etc

If trading was like this every day - I think then maybe 80% of traders would be successful - but the trick now is knowing the market as been fair today ( to keep the regulators of the Banks backs ) but normal service will resume soon ;)

(y)

Regards

F

EU - 2 MIN LR Chart over 2 days

EU 2 min chart

Cannot get all of 2 days on 1 min chart - but my LRs are more accurate on crosses on a tick and one min chart

182696d1417540467-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-2-min-2-day-chart-21214.png

Attachments

• EU - 2 MIN 2 DAY CHART 21214.png
    EU - 2 MIN 2 DAY CHART 21214.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 556
7 45 pm

Got a few 30% stakes still on

EU down to 2372 level and under 2392 and maybe 2403 - still a sell on any bounces

GU down at 5630 area and needing bounces over 50 to look at thinking of scalp buys etc

Will check again next hr or so

UCad and UChf also still trying up - too easy day - something must be lined up to take all these easy pips back off traders ;-((

Wednesday 3rd December 2014 - Pre Opens and 6 30 am

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

A bit earlier than normal this morning - dont normally commence battle until the 6 30 am time window - or even wait until after 6 51 am when its not so busy

But yesterday was a busy Tuesday - and really quite an easy one in terms of PA on most pairs - along with nice intraday trends due to dollar strength - giving nice falls on the EU / GU / AU etc and lovely bull moves on the UCad / UChf / UJ.

We do have NFP on Friday and first weeks of all months can be busy early on - with then lulls maybe later today or tomorrow before the big red news.

I have kept some 30% trades with stops in profits on from yesterday - and already added to them with 100% stakes scalps from after 6 00 am

Do I think this could be a set up ? - yes of course - the markets never make things easy and after yesterday - surely too many traders are quids in and well up.

Maybe time for the market to play hardboard again - it just does not like to think its a push over - but certainly like's to show that impression to newbie traders - before after a few days or weeks - destroying their accounts

Normal stuff again as usual.

Will not be covering the whole day in detail - but cherry picking my favourite times for action along with any red news events.

All questions are welcome related to Intraday FX and if I cannot always answer them at the time - I will try and come back during the session

Have a good day - stay focused - have many breaks as well - use your eyes and your brain - and Good Luck - it all helps

Regards

F

EU

6 28 am

I left 30% on last night with a stop in profit at 2405 in the end

I added to it with a scalp sell in last 25 mins under 2381 and if we dont try under 2365 - will pull that trade - but still leave the overnight 30% on and move stop down to 84

The EU is still in a bear session atm - but not convinced on correlations and other set ups for now

I will have no hesitation on scalp buying the EU at certain levels today - might be only for 7 -25 pips - but never let a larger trade frighten you off riding small trends ;-))

I am out for approx 45 mins to about 8 30 am today ( school run ) - and i will post some more charts if they are of used to other LR chart followers.

Just going to check the calender before quick reviews and updates on other pairs

EU

6 31 AM

Banked 70% of scalp from 6 00 am time at 71 - and have left 30% on with this stop at 77 and the other 30% stop at 84

Its gets more complicated for me on MM - but please ignore what I might be doing - and keep it simple just making green pips for a start

I can see 6 lots of red news from 9 30 am to 3 00 pm today

Main pairs - GU - US dollar / EU - Cad.

Today the UK is releasing its Autumn statement later - and so expect action on the pound again today

I will review and update you on the pound in a bit - as price structure atm not so bearish as the EU

GU

6 52 am

Price structure could go either way in next hour as my line in sand at 5637/8 for now

Above and also above 5652 then structure - session bullish favouring scalp buys

Under 5637 and 30 - scalp sell and more falls with price structure still in bearish mode for this early session

Out of 30% sell I had - and with a lot of UK pound news today - this pair might be going all over the place later on

Scalp wise under 49 favours scalp sells to 38 /40 area for now

Noticed both the Swissy ( Uchf ) and EU close to their maximum previous levels - but still not broken them - ie say a new low on EU under 2330 and new high on Swissy above 9760 or so

This is often a market trick - as once it breaks into a new area - then it confirms a direction - but only if its stays with the proper PA of either HL's and HH's - ( for swissy) and LL's and LH's for EU

Sometimes a low or high is breached by just a few pips and then a larger reverse - so becareful

I have got a 30% buy still on Swissy - and would leave on whilst price is above 9707 - a stop still in a good profit

7 02 am

EU

For pure scalpers only

Check out 6 51 am and price at 2367 /8

That was a scalp buy

I will post a scalpers chart on that one in a bit - especially for BP and maybe Night Flight

We need above 83 to stay with it - otherwise - take what scalp pips you can get

7 02 am

EU

For pure scalpers only

Check out 6 51 am and price at 2367 /8

That was a scalp buy

I will post a scalpers chart on that one in a bit - especially for BP and maybe Night Flight

We need above 83 to stay with it - otherwise - take what scalp pips you can get
thanks Papa Pete :devilish: will save on looking out telescope

EU - Tick 13 Scalpers chart for scalp buy at 6 51 am UK this morning

EU - Tick chart

Scalp buy from 6 51 am - from interim low at 2367/8

I said we needed over 83 to stay with it and hold it on - otherwise take scalp pips - ie 7 or 10 or more if possible and then see if low holds 30 mins with no breach

182718d1417591141-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-31214-scalp-tick-chart-6-51-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 31214 SCALP TICK CHART AT 6 51 AM.png
    EU - 31214 SCALP TICK CHART AT 6 51 AM.png
    104 KB · Views: 663
EU

7 23 AM

Low as held nearly 30 mins - but under 2379 was a scalp sell

If we can break under 65 within next 5 mins then its kept to approx rules - nearly

Out in about 20 mins or so - need to get ready but will pop n before I go

Notice GU as been playing

Kept away from it - as its being the pair manipulated this morning - ie was a scalp buy prior to 7 00 am and then 7 09 am - great scalp sell - but was reluctant to get involved due to the play etc

EU - Tick chart

Scalp buy from 6 51 am - from interim low at 2367/8

I said we needed over 83 to stay with it and hold it on - otherwise take scalp pips - ie 7 or 10 or more if possible and then see if low holds 30 mins with no breach

182718d1417591141-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-31214-scalp-tick-chart-6-51-am.png

F

I cannot see anything BP is right, you need to zoom in, beside you know I am old.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.