Info on Greg Shrader Fibonacci Course

Re High

Sorry to be patronising, but i cannot imagine anyone who has studied Fibonacci to consider that their is a secret to it. Do you really think, one man has identified an exact way to know future demand and supply ?

I think you are missing the point here GladiatorX, I trade quite sucessfuly thank you, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Keys are for opening Doors or starting Cars,nothing to do with fibonacci, This is the title Greg Shrader is putting on this so called book. I collect books and have a very large collection of trading related books,some old some new but all related to trading it is a hobby, that is why i posted looking for info. All books are of merit as one can gain knoweledge even from, the badly written ones too, show two people the same chart and they will see diferent things form it, or give the same book to two people and they will have different opinions as to what the book is telling them, that is human nature my friend, so thanks for your imput.
Onwards and upwards,
Regards Pat.

Hi Pilotpat,

I agree with you and your purpose. You are a student of the markets, and I wish you well and success in your pursuit of knowledge. As you understand well, there is a lot more to trading than very basic classical technical analysis, or you would not be continuing to explore other lesser-known material. This is the wrong forum for such a post. Unfortunately, many who post here regularly still don’t even understand the classic basics, this is very obvious from their posts. Yet they are self-proclaimed experts. Almost anything posted here deviating slightly from basic classical technical analysis is criticized or condemned. Actually, this is sad. Those criticizing and condemning are really hurting themselves. Some of the best stuff I have come across has been anything but mainstream. Taking the time to learn, explore, and experiment is invaluable when it comes to trading. Those who post here with unique, or just different ideas or styles are ridiculed, resulting in a discontinuation of their posts, a big loss to the forum, since these are frequently the most experienced and knowledgeable traders.

Schrader has an entire suite of tools that can be added, at an additional cost, to some software packages. Below is a sample of those tools from one charting package. Just because an author is lesser known, does not mean his information is less valuable. And I am sure there is information in Schrader’s course which many here are not familiar with, regardless of how much they studied Fibonacci. Is it worth 5,000? Maybe, maybe not, but it is the authors prerogative to sell the information at what he believes it is worth.

The Sacred Science Institute carries complete courses from Jerome Baumring, in addition to Schrader’s course. Robert Miner mentions Baumring in his writings. Constance Brown also references Baumring's course set: The Law of Vibrations. Miner and Brown are much more knowledgeable than any of the posters in this thread. Baumring mentored many top traders, teaching advanced trading courses based on the works of Gann, yet I would bet few here ever heard of him, but many here would not hesitate to criticize him. The unflattering remark against the Sacred Science Institute, which contains Baumrings works, is the perfect example of this short sightedness and ignorance.

Kevtherev is correct. This thread is useless and does not address your very legitimate initial post. Pilotpat, I cannot help you concerning your initial post. I am just tired of the metastatic posts that followed. The purpose of this forum is to be helpful and constructive, and I know this post does not fall into this category, but something needs to be said. We do not need to agree on this forum, but input should be based on principles shown to be successful, firsthand knowledge, and on actual experience. Posts should be helpful and civil. This is the exception rather than the rule on this forum. Mistakes are made, no one is perfect, but those who comment out of ignorance, show the whole world how ignorant they really are, such posters really stand out.

Pilotpat, if you come across any good material or references on Shrader, please private message me. I would be interested in what you have discovered.

“D”

Advanced Fibonacci Tools - Shrader Group 1
Fibonacci Price Projections
High Low Marker
Shrader Bar Counts
Shrader Clusters
Shrader Moving Averages
Shrader Price Projections

Advanced Andrews Tools - Shrader Group 2
Andrews Divided Trend Line
Andrews Geometric Fan
Andrews Intervals
Shrader Price Retracements
Shrader Time Projections

Helpful post

Hi Pilotpat,

I agree with you and your purpose. You are a student of the markets, and I wish you well and success in your pursuit of knowledge. As you understand well, there is a lot more to trading than very basic classical technical analysis, or you would not be continuing to explore other lesser-known material. This is the wrong forum for such a post. Unfortunately, many who post here regularly still don’t even understand the classic basics, this is very obvious from their posts. Yet they are self-proclaimed experts. Almost anything posted here deviating slightly from basic classical technical analysis is criticized or condemned. Actually, this is sad. Those criticizing and condemning are really hurting themselves. Some of the best stuff I have come across has been anything but mainstream. Taking the time to learn, explore, and experiment is invaluable when it comes to trading. Those who post here with unique, or just different ideas or styles are ridiculed, resulting in a discontinuation of their posts, a big loss to the forum, since these are frequently the most experienced and knowledgeable traders.
Schrader has an entire suite of tools that can be added, at an additional cost, to some software packages. Below is a sample of those tools from one charting package. Just because an author is lesser known, does not mean his information is less valuable. And I am sure there is information in Schrader’s course which many here are not familiar with, regardless of how much they studied Fibonacci. Is it worth 5,000? Maybe, maybe not, but it is the authors prerogative to sell the information at what he believes it is worth.

The Sacred Science Institute carries complete courses from Jerome Baumring, in addition to Schrader’s course. Robert Miner mentions Baumring in his writings. Constance Brown also references Baumring's course set: The Law of Vibrations. Miner and Brown are much more knowledgeable than any of the posters in this thread. Baumring mentored many top traders, teaching advanced trading courses based on the works of Gann, yet I would bet few here ever heard of him, but many here would not hesitate to criticize him. The unflattering remark against the Sacred Science Institute, which contains Baumrings works, is the perfect example of this short sightedness and ignorance.

Kevtherev is correct. This thread is useless and does not address your very legitimate initial post. Pilotpat, I cannot help you concerning your initial post. I am just tired of the metastatic posts that followed. The purpose of this forum is to be helpful and constructive, and I know this post does not fall into this category, but something needs to be said. We do not need to agree on this forum, but input should be based on principles shown to be successful, firsthand knowledge, and on actual experience. Posts should be helpful and civil. This is the exception rather than the rule on this forum. Mistakes are made, no one is perfect, but those who comment out of ignorance, show the whole world how ignorant they really are, such posters really stand out.

Pilotpat, if you come across any good material or references on Shrader, please private message me. I would be interested in what you have discovered.

“D”

Advanced Fibonacci Tools - Shrader Group 1
Fibonacci Price Projections
High Low Marker
Shrader Bar Counts
Shrader Clusters
Shrader Moving Averages
Shrader Price Projections

Advanced Andrews Tools - Shrader Group 2
Andrews Divided Trend Line
Andrews Geometric Fan
Andrews Intervals
Shrader Price Retracements
Shrader Time Projections

Hi D, i totaly agree with you, any differing opinions from the mainsteam, get bombasted, for thinking outside the box.Dow ,Gann,Babson,Baumring, Andrews,Scharlew the old masters were all ridiculed for their ground breaking works, but how many people herewho ridicule have took the time to read up on their techniques and studied these methods.The most sucessful traders in the world such as Paul Tudor Jones to name one, use some of the old masters discoveries to trade and have amassed fortunes with these methods,but not everyone can use them for sucess, so let the ridiculers, ridicule and the traders gain more knoweledge and trade. If i get any info i will pass it on.

Regards Pat

Re: Helpful post

Hi D, i totaly agree with you, any differing opinions from the mainsteam, get bombasted, for thinking outside the box.Dow ,Gann,Babson,Baumring, Andrews,Scharlew the old masters were all ridiculed for their ground breaking works, but how many people herewho ridicule have took the time to read up on their techniques and studied these methods.The most sucessful traders in the world such as Paul Tudor Jones to name one, use some of the old masters discoveries to trade and have amassed fortunes with these methods,but not everyone can use them for sucess, so let the ridiculers, ridicule and the traders gain more knoweledge and trade. If i get any info i will pass it on.

Regards Pat

Guys,
I checked him out. He filed a law suit against Sacred Science and others also there are a number of torent sites that offer his courses.
When it comes to using the Fib levels, I can understand why he is also into Andrews. For some reason they work very well together. If you look at the Andrews software, Precision trader, they put it on the software because a lot of users wanted it.

Best
PS

Guys,
I checked him out. He filed a law suit against Sacred Science and others also there are a number of torent sites that offer his courses.
When it comes to using the Fib levels, I can understand why he is also into Andrews. For some reason they work very well together. If you look at the Andrews software, Precision trader, they put it on the software because a lot of users wanted it.

Best
PS

Where is the sick-bucket... (n)

Newbies beware!!!

Attachments

• vomit-317.jpeg
    vomit-317.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,657
i havent seen the course but ive been told the rough nucleus of it is to do with fib counts on multiple time frames.i can only presume its like the market matrix on a smaller scale,i hope that helps! i would not by any means go out and pay 5 grand for it,or any vendor sold course.years ago when i first started out i wasted thousands on courses and software packages..there is no replacement for hundreds/thousands of hours screen time.i do buy books and read stuff on the net because you can glean small tidbits from here and there that is useful.i would be willing to pay 150 pounds for this course if it had good content and was well written...for 5 grand i want the spectral form of jesse livermore talking me through the trading day for 12 months solid!

Guys,

Best
PS

Thanks for the reply Philip, any info on where i could get the torrents for the course,
Regards Pat

Dear Pilotpat,
I have bought the 'The Encrypted Key To The Markets'
My whole outlook on the markets is changing in every day that I am working on the concepts of the book. The concepts in the book are very practical and show you whats happening in the markets in terms of Fibonacci numbers. Ofcourse , if you want to reap the full benefit of the concepts in the book you should be willing to spend time on it and study it and research it.

Perhaps the best book that shows the Existence of Fibonacci numbers in the markets.
If you are a serious student of the Markets I think you should get this book.

All the best

Greg Shrader

Hi, Has anyone got any information on the Gerg Shrader course Fibonacci The Encrypted Key ToThe Market, it is for sale by the Sacred Science Institute For $5000, i am looking for information on him or the course and has anyone purchased it and does he have a website.Any information greatfuly appreciated.
Regards Pat.

Hi Pat...I have a copy of the book and am going to sell it on eBay unless you want it...Will take $500 plus shipping...I paid $5000.00 for the book.
[email protected]
Scott