Indicators are liars! Support and Resistance Trading for the S&P emini

****LEVELS FOR NQ, YM AND ES****

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Always use a set up based upon your system to enter a trade.

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 21-09-.pdf
    217.2 KB · Views: 261

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 22-09 BA.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 255

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 24-09 BA.pdf
    222.6 KB · Views: 239

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 28-09 BASE.pdf
    124.9 KB · Views: 303

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 29-09 BASE.pdf
    126 KB · Views: 330

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 06-10 BASE.pdf
    245.4 KB · Views: 358

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 07-10 BASE.pdf
    245.4 KB · Views: 193

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 08-10 BASE.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 291

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 09-10 BASE.pdf
    238.9 KB · Views: 337

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 12-10 BASE.pdf
    236.2 KB · Views: 243

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 14-10 BASE.pdf
    241.5 KB · Views: 234

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 15-10 BASE.pdf
    243.6 KB · Views: 286

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 16-10 BASE.pdf
    242.6 KB · Views: 301
I have developed and tested over 300 expert advisors for metatrader 4.The tests reveal indicators are no better than coin flip, and as of today there is no indicators based system which is profitable.

The tests were conducted on 8 years of data on forex liquidity.The only indicator which works is support and resistance and the the only profitable automated systems using expert indicators are support and resistance systems.

I have yet to see a reliable support and resistance indicator

I have developed and tested over 300 expert advisors for metatrader 4.The tests reveal indicators are no better than coin flip, and as of today there is no indicators based system which is profitable.

The tests were conducted on 8 years of data on forex liquidity.The only indicator which works is support and resistance and the the only profitable automated systems using expert indicators are support and resistance systems.

I have yet to see a reliable support and resistance indicator

n1, flow with the basics and u should be fine. W.D.Gann rules
keepin at simple and it should work out fine for ya
i'm profitable (still on demo) but my boss works with real money and i'm his assistant, and we r keepin it nice and steady and the most important thing is our investors are HAPPY :D

Hi aamarx,
The assertion that "indicators are liars" is total rubbish. On the contrary, given that most (all?) indicators are mathematical calculations based largely on price and volume, I would assert that indicators tell the absolute truth, always, 100% of the time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with indicators. T
Tim.

I have never heard so much rubbish in so few words.It put me off reading the thread further .

99% of indicators are not useful and produce lagging signals.There is no one report to show indicators are useful.They give as many false signals.There is no system to make money from using these indicators , other than s/r indicators.

PERIOD.

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance19-10BASE.pdf
    240.6 KB · Views: 272
I have never heard so much rubbish in so few words.It put me off reading the thread further .

99% of indicators are not useful and produce lagging signals.There is no one report to show indicators are useful.They give as many false signals.There is no system to make money from using these indicators , other than s/r indicators.

PERIOD.

**I think the key here is to not rely on tech tools to trade but they can be useful to support decisions.

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 20-10 BASE.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 224