Indicators are liars! Support and Resistance Trading for the S&P emini

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Always use a set up based upon your system to enter a trade
Good trading all

Attachments

• 13-04 supportandresistance.jpg
    13-04 supportandresistance.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 154
Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Good trading all

Attachments

• 14-04supportandresistance.jpg
    14-04supportandresistance.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 142
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• 15-04supportandresistance.jpg
    15-04supportandresistance.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 124
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• 16-04supportandresistance.jpg
    16-04supportandresistance.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 124
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• 17-04supportandresistance.jpg
    17-04supportandresistance.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 120
s/r is okay...many other tools are okay...to good......but not best....best is no lines of anykind no news n o s/r .....reading candles and patterns....only ...simple and 90% plus accuracy....robust since no lines allowed to foil the trader..............no key numbers r any o ther kind of numbers..only trade what you see in front of you...there is a candle pattern for every apex and continuation...and retracement...this is the pinnacle of intraday trading......few can reach it...because it is too simple...but takes a few years to find them....

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• 20-04supportandresistance.jpg
    20-04supportandresistance.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 131
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• 21-04supportandresistance.jpg
    21-04supportandresistance.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 148
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• 22-04supportandresistance.jpg
    22-04supportandresistance.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 137
Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels for all 3 indexes. I have received a lot of requests to create my levels for other instruments, so today I thought I would add the YM and NQ. As always the S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Good trading all

Attachments

• es23-04supportandresistance.jpg
    es23-04supportandresistance.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 158
  • NQ23-04supportandresistance.jpg
    NQ23-04supportandresistance.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 146
  • YM23-04supportandresistance.jpg
    YM23-04supportandresistance.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 156
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• YM24-04supportandresistance.jpg
    YM24-04supportandresistance.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 138
  • NQ24-04supportandresistance.jpg
    NQ24-04supportandresistance.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 144
  • es24-04supportandresistance.jpg
    es24-04supportandresistance.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 142
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES27-04supportandresistance.jpg
    ES27-04supportandresistance.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 148
  • NQ27-04supportandresistance.jpg
    NQ27-04supportandresistance.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 124
  • YM27-04supportandresistance.jpg
    YM27-04supportandresistance.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 166
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES29-04supportandresistance.jpg
    ES29-04supportandresistance.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 124
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES30-04supportandresistance.jpg
    ES30-04supportandresistance.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 142
Hi aamarx,
I read this thread with a lot of interest, because as a very new and frustrated trader
(6 months) I have come to that conclusion myself. All I am doing at the moment is selling at a resistance and buying at a support and having a very tight stop loss on the other side of the line(5 points) and not using any indicators at all. I only place 50p bets as I cant afford big losses. This only has limited success, but better than my previous efforts. So what do I need to do, to know if the price is likely to bounce of a S and R or if it just goes right through and triggers my stop loss. I am finding also that often on trades I get into a
profit, but because I have no idea as to how far it will go, it reverses and I lose the profit
and I am back to square one. I am pretty sure that I can make this method work for me, but I need something else to refine it into a winning formula. If there is anyone who would help me with this problem, I would be very grateful.
thanks Sean.

HELLO GUYS
i wonder if sombody could explain support and resistance indicators in a fashion that an idiot like me could understand
i use the IG platform how do you set them up what levels are they set to how do i read them any information that can be parted with would be greatly appreciated
thanks in advance

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES04-05supportandresistance.jpg
    ES04-05supportandresistance.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 175
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES05-05supportandresistance.jpg
    ES05-05supportandresistance.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 140
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES06-05supportandresistance.jpg
    ES06-05supportandresistance.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 141
Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• ES11-05supportandresistance.jpg
    ES11-05supportandresistance.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 154