Index King In Da' House !

Bonsai,

You're right, it is a farce :D People will have to choose to either follow the "cracked" system, or the one on the web-site. It's no good being half-hearted about it. And who knows, the new Richard may be the old Hugo for all we know ;)

Paul

fowkesp,
I'm pretty certain Hugo is now calling himself Richard and is posting trades to put everyone off the scent. Isn't the internets ability to hide your identity wonderful.

Paul
I'm not even sure they have 'cracked' the old system.
They may have deduced the arithmetic but none of them have
established any logic to support it.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is really getting funnier by the minute.

Index King has just been on.
Had a look at his thread.
(Probably laughed his head off)
And left

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok guys, I have been doing a bit of work on the figures. Using the delayed 7 day difference, which is what the system uses and working with data from 1988 to now. Here's what I have found:

Total Pts: +28415

Largest gain: +443
Largest loss: -882
Largest drawup: +329
Largest drawdown: -1223

Winners: 631
Losers: 223
Strike Rate: 73.9% (IK mentioned 84% somewhere, maybe he used a different time frame)

I also checked it with different time lags. Here are the total points for each:
16079 -10days
24661 -9days
30709 -8days
28415 -7days (IK's system)
22264 -6days
22048 -5days
24464 -4days

As you can see we would be better off with an 8 day delay over that period, rather than 7 day. Here is the stats for 8 day:
Largest gain: +467
Largest loss: -815
Largest drawup: +352
Largest drawdown: -1090

Winners: 599
Losers: 203
Strike Rate: 74.7%

I also did a test using SP500 and Nasdaq as pairs. Total disaster..

Also only using just the Dow price with a 7 day lag. Same principle as a pair... Don't even go there..!! you would die..!!

Interesting hey......

Cheers Snip

snip
did you also look at putting in stops which would make the max draw down a little more respectable.

How often did a draw down of say 500 pts revert to a profit ?

bonsai

Haven't done, but I probably could.

Leaving it for tonight, I'm bloody tired and need my bed. See what I can do tomorrow.

Cheers Snip

Well done snip, your really onto this system! :idea:

The facts and figures you worked out prove we are onto a good thing here! Oh yea, if we decided to set a stoploss of around 200pts how would are profit be affected? would we still have roughly the same winning % or would it b better to let trades run?

I think if we cut our losses early we'll make more money in the long run, but maybe we'll miss the winners that went over 200 pts against us before actually making a profit.

Snip, sorry 2 ask you all the questions but it seems you know what your doing! and your fast :cheesy:

Mug2k :cool:

By the way guys, Richard isnt Ik!!!!!

The new guy bought the system from qxl.

mug2k who is qxl. can we not buy it from the same source ?
thanks jai.

Guys if ive got this correct, 2days reversal for the dow/cac trade is
9712!! Am i correct in saying this????

But why has the figure on the site, set at 3470 on the Cac 4 reversal?? Im not sure on this. usually we always used the Dow figure 4 reversal.

Mug2k

mug2k
do you mean that reversal figure of 9712 for yesterday as you can only have today's dow figure by adding cac's close to the diff. between the two from seven day's ago???
i think that the cac and ftse values are another way of calculations ,but surely to confuse at the moment unless it is sourced to be purchased or to be cracked. jai.

cant say how much he paid, surely around £1000 or more!!!

Anyway the site is gona be down from after Christmas and ive been asked to take over the helm...

what do u guys think, should i go 4 it???????????

Mug2k

Last edited:
you should as you get to know the precise working of the system methods.

Mug2K

You're not Hugo in disguise are you? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Or maybe his younger brother :LOL:

hahaha, very funny

no im not Hugo, why does everyone keep saying that?????
yeah i knew the guy thru email and msn, but thats as far as it goes.

Actually i dont know the prcise trading startegie for this system i know no more than anybody in here. But i have been offered to take over the site, so in time yes i will know it all.

But ive spoken to SNIP earlier on this thread coz the guy is good with figures and hopefully amongst us all we will devise a method of trading superior 2 IK's system.

Mug2k