Images of my tradestation at home

say goodbye to your eyes mate =]

That been said, its maybe the best retail set up i have seen

Whilst your set up looks OK, I would be a bit concerned that you don't appear to have enough monitors to keep track of what is happening in the market.

Paul

I reckon you might want to get a bit of undercoat on that Pine before it starts to twist... dont forget the knoting first lol....

Very functional, but no big black leather chair, where is the comfort?:D

My camera didnt cover enough area to include my chair. I have got a Herman Miller chair.
I wouldnt say it is the best chair I have used, the coolest about it is that it keeps your body temperature much lower than the previous ones I have had because of the net material.

Baldur

say goodbye to your eyes mate =]

That been said, its maybe the best retail set up i have seen

Yea true getting older I should lay some of the monitors off to easy my eyes.

I do not watch all the monitors :p I have regions/markets preset on some so very quick to see what is happening, then my trading signals and broker are on two monitors. So not so hard perhaps.

Retail how dare you :p

Baldur

Nice. You even have a paper shredder to destroy any evidence!

You could also go for those six-way monitor stands they have on the trading floors:

LCD Monitor Stands

Yea I have seen these stands. I just find them pretty exspensive in relation to the cost of the monitors.

Better invest the money in something that can give you a better return.

I bet it gets hot in there at times with all that kit on the go... do you have an air con unit ?

I bet it gets hot in there at times with all that kit on the go... do you have an air con unit ?

In the winter I dont need any radiator to be on in a massive room. During the summer yea I have aircon. The computers make alot of heat because they have many graphics cards and two cpu running at 3GHz as well the Dell 30" is just awfull it is like you are sunbathing sitting in front of it. I need to put on some suntan cream :p

Baldur

So... this looks like an advt. to join Baldurs "special training programme".

How many turtles you got subscribed Baldur?

So... this looks like an advt. to join Baldurs "special training programme".

How many turtles you got subscribed Baldur?

There are some other information on my website that is right.

There is nothing special as far the training I offer. Specific content to get specific results.

Only small bunch of guys. I do only take on few people each year. Limited to people in UK and Scandinavia.

The membership program is popular among traders.

Hope this helps

Baldur

Could you please elaborate a bit more on:

1. What is your teaching method?
2. What is the number of hours you would teach (roughly) in a month?
3. How many hours of 1-2-1 per month you envisage?
4. What are the topics you have and whats the timeframe for imparting that knowledge?
5. What are the payment terms & conditions?
6. Can someone cancel this "12 month program" at any time?
7. What material do you give out ?

If you feel posting this on general board is not apt (as I suspect), please PM me.

Thank You.

There is nothing special as far the training I offer. Specific content to get specific results.

Only small bunch of guys. I do only take on few people each year. Limited to people in UK and Scandinavia.

Hope this helps

Baldur

Hope this helps

Baldur

How come scandinavia? Does that include Sweden?

Cheers,
Victor