I'm doing great!

wwatson1 said:
Im am enjoying consistent profits. I invite you to join my success.

All of my trades are done on the open.

I will post my next trade before the open. Be sure to check out my trade log on my homepage.
Hi there, I'm new to this site and was sort of hoping that you may be able to give a low doen as to what its all about. I just went live on a forex account last week.

Hi Danfreek, I understand your point. I monitor these positions end-of day and when a trade is no longer producing the kind of results I was expecting I close the position on the next open.

I have initial stop losses that are monitored at the end of each trading day, And I assess if the potential for profit outways the initial risk.

I know from experience that gauging the risk to reward plays a part in trading but to be in a stock before it makes a 5-10% more up you will see is my main concern.

Thanks for your interest.

Hi gerardgormley,

I traded futures on my interactive brokers account and found there to be little or no edge.

If I where learning trading from scratch again I would trade only stocks.

I wish you luck with your forex account.

CFSI (Collegiate Fdg Svcs Inc) bought at 14.50 02/23/05 (see my homepage) sold on open Friday at 15.55

+7.24% move

Sell to close out SCLN (SciClone Pharmaceuticals Inc) position on todays open. (position on homepage, opened before I started journal here)

SCLN (SciClone Pharmaceuticals Inc) bought at 3.51 on open (see my homepage) sold on open Today at 3.24 (page 5)

-7.60% move

OMM (Omi Corp) bought at 19.15 on open (page 2) sold on open Today at 20.90 (page 5)

+9.10% move

Sell to close out CPF (Central Pac Finl Corp) position on Todays open. See page 5

Buy ETS (Enterasys Networks Inc) on todays open.

Buy MWY (Midway Games Inc) on todays open.

If I see an amazing shorting opportunity I will put it on the site, otherwise no.

The system has been used for the length of time you see in the performance section.

wwatson1 said:
Im am enjoying consistent profits. I invite you to join my success.

All of my trades are done on the open.

I will post my next trade before the open. Be sure to check out my trade log on my homepage.

I look forward to monitering your trade's - a kind of trading voyeurism, do you explain any of your methodology to why you open and close trades?

Hi lesley,

I have plans in the near future to add charts and explanations to my trades but at present I will just be posting entry and exits.

Thanks for your interest.