illusive t. shirts

skeltonr9

has anyone ever received a t.shirt for winning shares comp? or is mine keeping the postman warm.

No one has received a t-shirt in a long while, so the postman will probably need resucitating.

It's on a loooong list of things to do - unfortunately there always seems to be more pressing things to get done. But worry not, as all our share competitions winners WILL receive their t-shirt... just as soon as I've finished designing them. :rolleyes:

It's on a loooong list of things to do - unfortunately there always seems to be more pressing things to get done.
Yes, they don't want crumpled up or creased ones :cheesy:

Oaty, do you think it is because they are illusive ? What sort of weave is that , have you any experience of this fabric ? I haven't.......is that why it crumples ?

SOCRATES said:
Oaty, do you think it is because they are illusive ? What sort of weave is that ?

It must be a hybrid weave ... something between illusory and elusive. They make them on the isle of Lewis, I think ...

Why isn't it given a Brand Name, like Mirage, or or Foggie Weft or or Wispy Mist or something like that ? Or just plain <ILLUSIVE> would be OK.

Depends what a t.shirt is, as distinct to a t-shirt.
I suspect owners of such items, if they tend to loose them, think that they should of been more careful.
(cringe)
Glenn

It must be a hybrid weave ... something between illusory and elusive. They make them on the isle of Lewis, I think

............or Isle Lewisive? :cheesy:

Ah ! I know :~

# # # # # #### # # # ####
# # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # #### # # # ###
# # # # # # # # # #
# #### #### # #### # # ####

You see how an expensive education like the one the griffon had in Alice in Wonderland is not wasted.
Fainting in coils, Seography and Art.
Art lessons not wasted at all, never know when they can come in handy....

How would you stop the brand name crunching, Oaty, you who are the fountain of all knowledge softwarical, Oaty, please ?