IG Index Trading Platform

I was right then. £1mill a day. You f**king bell.
Oh Brettus - you sum up Tony so well - Neil .

No!! You are the ignorant ones.
Previously stated -
"IGX are part of the IG Group which turned a profit before tax of £163 M for the yr ending 2011. A long way from the £300M you say IGX made on its own. "

NOTE:
The Whole Group made a pre-tax profit of £163M . That comprises IGX The SB company, IGM the CFD Company AND NADEX in the USA. Nadex is their North American Derivatives Exchange speciality Binary trading. They ALL contribute to the figures.
So ALL 3 Divisions produced an annual profit of £163M. IGX Made (= profit) around £60 Million for the year, rather less than the £1 million per day, you maintained, Brettus. ( FYI £1 M per day = £365M per year and the word "made" means "a profit of" ). So an extra, say £20K per day, will help fund their operation very nicely.

So, You should learn to read Annual Reports, stop showing your mother's slip AND get some maths lessons, before you childishly name-call again.

And anyone who has to keep adding silly smilies to their postings ought to check their birth certificate too.

If I was initially hesitant in leaving IGX, I am no longer.
For the lack of real advice and the persistent, childish name calling from the IGX supporters club on this innocent thread, tells me that I would be in the dodgy company, as some reviewers have already suggested.

Thank you to those that have provided the real information but it's a pity that others could not have been so mature.

There's not 365 trading days a year(roughly 250). Tell me Tony. Their revenue before costs is £324million, so they do make over £1million per trading day. What they pay bob, steve and dave at IG has no relevance.

They don't have separate traders for the spreadbetting equity desk and CFD equity desk. So you're suggesting the £66 for IGINDEX desk is alot, but for the three divisions it's not. Point is £66 is fck all. Plus i proved you weren't screwed on that fill.

Last edited:
"for god sake", "stop moaning", "f**** baby"... It sounds like you are pretty frustrated about this thread tar...

Today i was accused of being a fan of fxcm in other thread , and now u r accusing me of being an IG fan lol , y u guys take brokers subjects so personal , who cares mate f*** IG , f*** fxcm , f*** all brokers , discussion boards are full of newbies and rookies ! and we wonder why 95% of daytraders do fail ! :cheesy:

Today i was accused of being a fan of fxcm in other thread , and now u r accusing me of being an IG fan lol , y u guys take brokers subjects so personal , who cares mate f*** IG , f*** fxcm , f*** all brokers , discussion boards are full of newbies and rookies ! and we wonder why 95% of daytraders do fail ! :cheesy:

Me accusing you of being an IG fan... :rolleyes:? Actually reading what others write before you reply wont do much harm in your case I guess. Legendary member...:sleep: Anyways, the Q on this thread is answered so I see no reason to stick around here. "Accused in other thread" ... It could say more about you then it does about others.

Trade well (y)!

... Plus i proved you weren't screwed on that fill.

Amateurs want to be right, professionals want to make money... I suggest you start focussing on that second bit of the phrase. As I mentioned before the Q is already answered, no need to stick around.

Amateurs want to be right, professionals want to make money... I suggest you start focussing on that second bit of the phrase. As I mentioned before the Q is already answered, no need to stick around.

I trade about twice a week. Sorry if i have too much time on my hands to help Tony know that he won't be better off anywhere else. It's true that i'm an amateur though. Some amateurs get lucky though.