Ig index the truth!

md123

Im seeing a few bad thing about IG, I have been doing just fine with them for a year now!
Which leads me to the question Are all the bad forums about them just from sore losers and people with little or no disipline.
The way i see it is we are dealing with computers errors will and do happen.
Also no one talks about the gain just the lost WHY?

GABOS ( Game aint based on Sympathy :p)

Im seeing a few bad thing about IG, I have been doing just fine with them for a year now!
Which leads me to the question Are all the bad forums about them just from sore losers and people with little or no disipline.

You shouldn't worry about the bad losers - they keep complaining about all sort of stupid things like the entry being refused 7 times in 4 minutes etc.

Just keep enjoying and if you introduce a friend they may give you a present.:)

So you are a good loser then?

Nice to know. IG needs more like you.
Its part of it, If i lost a trade fair n square fine! i should only pi*sed off with myself unless i can clearly see flow play and know i did everything right.
everyone who starts trading always knows the risk.

You shouldn't worry about the bad losers - they keep complaining about all sort of stupid things like the entry being refused 7 times in 4 minutes etc.

Just keep enjoying and if you introduce a friend they may give you a present.:)

Are you also with IG?

Yes this is the problem, many inexperience traders blame the SB for their failure to understand risk. So they let their frustration out on this forum. I do not trade with IG but I have no reason to believe they are not as good as the next one.

As the old saying goes. The problem is between the keyboard and the floor

Are you also with IG?

I was happy with them some time ago - liked the charts etc.
Then at some point experienced entry refusals few times. Was that a 'computer error' or something else - I don't know. After that I lost my initial enthusiasm and opened an account with another company.

The only problem I have with SB firms is their tendency towards "made in china" plastic platforms. If they streamlined their software and provided sufficient resilience and transparency they would have better reputations.