IG 2008 Results

lets say that the binary price is not moving like far prices ex. 3 or 4 , can u trade on them ?

yes i can trade when the prices are not moving. I don,t think theres anyone at the other end stopping my trades. But the 1 point tollerance takes care of everything. I trade the 20 min binaries which move a bit quicker so its not easy to get out of a trade as it moves to expiry.

I used to trade by clicking on the binary price after the underlying had moved. There is a small time difference - 200-300 mS but if you are quick you can do it. It may not seem much but it took care of the spread, as 0.5 point move in FTSE can be 5 ppoints move on the binary. For those lucky enough to be on 4 point toll give it a try. Be aware though that IG told me they know about this problem and are working to correct it, if they havent already.

I also have a more devious but legit way of getting the price moves before they appear on the screen about a second but I don,t want IG to know all my secrets

yes i can trade when the prices are not moving. I don,t think theres anyone at the other end stopping my trades. But the 1 point tollerance takes care of everything. I trade the 20 min binaries which move a bit quicker so its not easy to get out of a trade as it moves to expiry.

I used to trade by clicking on the binary price after the underlying had moved. There is a small time difference - 200-300 mS but if you are quick you can do it. It may not seem much but it took care of the spread, as 0.5 point move in FTSE can be 5 ppoints move on the binary. For those lucky enough to be on 4 point toll give it a try. Be aware though that IG told me they know about this problem and are working to correct it, if they havent already.

I also have a more devious but legit way of getting the price moves before they appear on the screen about a second but I don,t want IG to know all my secrets
Just took bet at Ftse twenty , 5 min b4 the expriy odds 24 but it settled against me with 0.3 point far only !!