If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul,

Firstly, I think your post, for a "content editor", is WAY OFF the mark:eek:

Secondly, you are then supported by a moderator:eek::eek:

I think BOTH of you owe Geraldo an apology, for, I can not see anything wrong with his post, what so ever, in fact, I think he has shown the essence of what these sites SHOULD be all about, but, when you have people in AUTHORITY replying like has happened, well, it makes you wonder, does it not:!:

TE

but then you accept it on his behalf :eek: ?????????

what are you, his agent or his bumchum ?

you big-headed egotistical moron, Paul would have been apologising to the person he offended, Geraldo, not you.
you're such a spaced out weirdo stuck in your mom's basement, you think it's all about YOU ??!!??you're having a turkish inch'a ?

Haha...this thread is all about him. Haven't you noticed!

Peter

you big-headed egotistical moron, Paul would have been apologising to the person he offended, Geraldo, not you.
you're such a spaced out weirdo stuck in your mom's basement, you think it's all about YOU ??!!??
you're having a turkish inch'a ?

An alternative explanation is that Geraldo is simply another of his multinicks, and in an unaccustomed lack/lapse of Expertise, he temporarily forgot himself?

woh woh woh there Paul, hold yer horses pal,
I was directing that comment at the w@nk@ aka the Expert, who "accepted" your apology to Geraldo.

How low have I sunk that you would suspect me of directing such a comment to someone as worthy as yourself :-(

woh woh woh there Paul, hold yer horses pal,
I was directing that comment at the w@nk@ aka the Expert, who "accepted" your apology to Geraldo.

How low have I sunk that you would suspect me of directing such a comment to someone as worthy as yourself :-(
Yo Garry,
I was surprised by Paul's comment too - so I went back to your post and re-read it to see how he's implicated. Given that 'bumchum' by definition involves two people and not one - your original post does - albeit unintentionally - infer that Paul is on the receiving end (for want of a better way of putting it) of TE's affections!
Oh what gay times we live in.
:LOL:
Tim.

no no, it wasn't even directed at Paul.
it was to 'the expert'
ie:
you, 'the expert' have accepted an apology on behalf of Geraldo, what are you his agent or his bumchum

nowt aimed at Paul, only at the freak affectionately known to his wife as "son"

it was to 'the expert'
ie:
you, 'the expert' have accepted an apology on behalf of Geraldo, what are you his agent or his bumchum

nowt aimed at Paul, only at the freak affectionately known to his wife as "son"

:LOL:

I've learned a ton from reading this thread. The Expert gave some tips and some hints and then I spent hours researching everything that I was led to. He definitely doesn't make it easy, but if he did I would probably have ignored what he wrote. Maybe it's just because I didn't know much to begin with.

This is the first time I've actually used my brain and looked at things logically instead of staring at charts for hours & hours wondering what I was missing. Now as far as making money from what I've learned so far only time will tell.

MacAttack, which charting techniques have you been using?
I've tried just about everything you can do with a chart. Started with indicators, trendlines, all the basic stuff you learn from TA books. Then sunk so low to use Woodie's CCI, then spent the last couple years with no indicators just concentrating on the price action, and there were a bunch of other goofy ideas in between those ideas.

I've learned a ton from reading this thread. The Expert gave some tips and some hints and then I spent hours researching everything that I was led to. He definitely doesn't make it easy, but if he did I would probably have ignored what he wrote. Maybe it's just because I didn't know much to begin with.

This is the first time I've actually used my brain and looked at things logically instead of staring at charts for hours & hours wondering what I was missing. Now as far as making money from what I've learned so far only time will tell.

MK, in order to make money gambling, YOU MUST understand a few basic things.

1. Do not give your money to any idiot who tries to tell you he has a good system/approach/technique, or whatever he calls it:rolleyes: that will make you money, for, you do not need him or anyone else to learn how to make money trading(y)

2. As can be clearly seen, the majority are clueless about trading, and they spend most of their time looking for others to show them, instead of actually thinking before acting, so, do not follow those who clearly demonstrate what they know :rolleyes:

3. You do not need big money to learn, and, we are still waiting on Paul for that PM about an alternative to CFD trading for those who live in the US:whistling

4. You start slowly, like a baby, and do not care a damn about what others say, for, your objective is TO LEARN BY EXPERIENCE, not to be shown by others(y)

5. There are very few experts when it comes to reading the markets correctly, and, to give you an idea of the %, I know of only three (3), and, The Expert is one of the three (3):smart:

Do not let anyone ask you what is discussed in the US Daytraders forum, for, this is a PRIVATE forum, and only for those who are REALLY interested in discussing the daytrading of US stocks, and other markets when required.

TE

it was to 'The Expert'
ie:
you, 'The Expert' have accepted an apology on behalf of Geraldo, what are you his agent or his bumchum

nowt aimed at Paul, only at The Expert

Yoo Hoo:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

2621-1-400x400.jpg

For MAC: The average trader never experiences stimulating environments and thus progresses at a relatively modest pace. Let's take the HighSpeedTrain with TE as the traindriver

Concerning the content of this thread: Traders hope that success will come from the right indicators, the right software. That's like a golfer hoping to win a PGA event by buying the right golf clubs.

Concerning the lines at the TICK chart: is it an emerging average for the TICK?

All apologies accepted at no charges, but please go play elsewhere.....

For MAC: The average trader never experiences stimulating environments and thus progresses at a relatively modest pace. Let's take the HighSpeedTrain with TE as the traindriver

Concerning the content of this thread: Traders hope that success will come from the right indicators, the right software. That's like a golfer hoping to win a PGA event by buying the right golf clubs.

Concerning the lines at the TICK chart: is it an emerging average for the TICK?

All apologies accepted at no charges, but please go play elsewhere.....

Geraldo, as promised, you will have my reply to your e-mail address in due course, but, it looks like you do not need much guidance(y), as you can see the BIG PICTURE:rolleyes:

I like you golf club analogy, for it is so true:clap:

I like the HST analogy even more:cheesy:

As for the TICK chart, not correct, as The Expert does not use conventional TA such as MA's, SMA's, EMA's, any damn MA's, or any of their cousins, for, they all come from the same bad breed:whistling

If the time wasters go away, we might get back to talking about trading, now, is that not a novel thing on T2W:LOL:

What are you trading at this moment in time:?:

TE

Status
Not open for further replies.