If trading failed you, or you failed trading

Kevin21

Hey,
this mainly goes out to the people who are trading full time, and are using this as their main source of income....

What would you do, if for whatever reason, you stopped making money from trading? What other career options would consider or have open to you?

For me personal i would join the royal marines as an officer. I nearly joined when i was 18 when deciding if i wanted to go to uni or not. Went as far as doing the potential royal marine course that you have to pass before you join and the potential royal marine office course, both of which i passed with flying colours. Joining the marines is something that has always been up there in my thoughts...Knowing my luck i'll stop making money when i'm too old to join the marines, and end up that guy at the bus stop doing a line of coke off an asda reciept going about how he used to be somebody...

So what about alternative endings for you guys?

Kev.

I would focus on my therapy business. At the moment, I look at trading as being the masculine yang to the yin that is the relaxation therapies that I offer to clients.

first a traiteur, if it dont work, read the book with the next image

Attachments

• traiteur.gif
    traiteur.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 621
  • eutanasia.jpg
    eutanasia.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 444
I'd write books about trading or offer tuition, courses and seminars.

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Thing is, assuming your method works, why not do it anyway? Those markets are closed on Saturdays. Mind you, after doing it all week, I expect the last thing you want to do is think about it over the weekend.

Thing is, assuming your method works, why not do it anyway? Those markets are closed on Saturdays. Mind you, after doing it all week, I expect the last thing you want to do is think about it over the weekend.
Dark humour mate. I'll probably reget it in the morning.

Interesting point about thinking about trading over the weekend - do you get a choice?

I've got livestock and grains here in Cambodia when you're relaxing over your weekend papers.

Charlie don't stop for the weekend....

I know you were being funny.

As for the markets, well, if you can see opportunities... I suppose it depends on whether you want to trade or just to enjoy the profits over the weekend!

What would you do, if for whatever reason, you stopped making money from trading?

I would get the sack and go get another trading job.

First I have every confidence in Tony's methods working and I think his material would make a fascinating read and most valuable contribution to trading knowledge. So I would support your suggestion.

However, your inital assumption, that you must have a working method to produce books and courses on trading is an idealistic view. There have been many over the years who make tons of money from the most dubious of material with little or no practical knowledge of trading. You will see many posts and threads devoted to the topic of dubious trainers.

Charlton

Personally, I would get fully involved in my other passion, which is the horrifying plight of Indian "Dancing Bears" - Sloth Bears which are kidnapped at an early age and cruelly forced to dance for human entertainment. Many of these poor creatures are driven mad by the privations they suffer. My plan would be to travel to India and find as many as possible, making the "owners" a financial offer they would be unable to refuse, before shipping the bears humanely to a retreat where they could be fed properly and nurtured back to full health.

Then I would train them to be fighting bears. Much more fun for all concerned!