If tings gwine carry aan so, a trade mi a mek!

Looks like a swing high formed on ES daily. Made a lower low in Asian session this morning. Rally during European session (buy the rumour for EFSF). Waiting to see if there is reversal to the downside during US RTH to make an even lower low for today. Got positioned short yesterday in US morning RTH after the failure to make a new high.

New daily low was formed early yesterday evening after clear signs of continued distribution throughout the day. Came out just after 8.35pm taking 34.75pts off the table. Looks like this move will continue too. Now waiting for the swing low to form maybe sometime next week.

Maybe the thread could be used for posting up the odd ad hoc trade when you feel like it. Use that as a vehicle for dialogue maybe?

Last edited:
fail thread...

maybe I should take a less humorous approach in future...

If you are serious, don't get humorous. You started off wrong with the title, which attracts attention from all sorts of posters who are more interested in relating to a knowledge of, whatever language it was, rather than what you wanted to discuss, which is your trading style.

Tell me, how many traders are you trying to attact?

Split, I didn't want to discuss my trading style. I wanted to start a lulzy trading thread. Failed :(

Long eur/usd from here looking good for anyone else?

Like t2w over the years...
tumblr_lgbni23H9W1qgh7ojo1_500.jpg

Anyone buying into gold on the BOE announcement?
Been ranging for a while and lower breaks been struggling.

Entry for next leg up or blow off?