I want to be, the very best, like no one ever was

Good on you 2be..

..An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing
happening over another...

That is key to me... think: is there a better than evens chance that this trade will move in my direction.

Good luck.

Tells anyone with an IQ above zero everything they needs to know....stop playing games with the bloke, if you had any decency you would be telling him to go back to demo while he still has some money left.

another silly and meaningless statement..the chap is not stupid..can you not read:rolleyes:

what is sticking out like a sore thumb..is his incorrect understanding of what technical analysis actually offers..which is very common..and can be attributed to the mountain of books written by those trying to grab a few $$ from gullible people

if you keep doing the same thing..u keep getting the same results

Have you found some mistakes with the winning trades also?
If your losses are as you have stated, I do congratulate you!
Continue to study markets, and yourself.
There are many good books and free materials available all over the internet.

Have a look at Mark Douglas:

The 5 Fundamental Truths of Trading:

1. Anything can happen.

2. You don’t need to know what is going to happen next to make money.

3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of
variables that define an edge.

4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing
happening over another.

5. Every moment in the market is unique.

The 7 Principles of Consistency:

1. I objectively identify my edges.

2. I predefine the risk of every trade.

3. I completely accept the risk or I am willing to let go of the trade.

4. I act on my edges without reservation or hesitation.

5. I pay myself as the market makes money available to me.

6. I continually monitor my susceptibility for making errors.

7. I understand the absolute necessity of these principles of consistent success
and, therefore, I never violate them.

Best wishes,
2be

Good post (y)

another silly and meaningless statement..the chap is not stupid..can you not read:rolleyes:

what is sticking out like a sore thumb..is his incorrect understanding of what technical analysis actually offers..which is very common..and can be attributed to the mountain of books written by those trying to grab a few $$ from gullible people

if you keep doing the same thing..u keep getting the same results

Yep, i can read, but unfortunately, you seem to struggle with this basic concept.....go back to selling tat.

Yep, i can read, but unfortunately, you seem to struggle with this basic concept.....go back to selling tat.

another meaningless reply..shows what you know about trading..sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut..as opening it can show how ignorant you really are:rolleyes:

another meaningless reply..shows what you know about trading..sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut..as opening it can show how ignorant you really are:rolleyes:

Ye, ok.....so a bloke who is new to trading has an account size of £2700, he has lost £2200, and he is looking at a 1-1 ratio....now either you don't understand anything regarding trading or my 30 years were fruitless......... most regulars on here know you won't get any change from me, so you carry on talking BS...... i can do this while taking a dump.....nob.

Lets do this your way.....you sell BS, so go on MR Charlie Bubbles, you tell me n the noob what he should do to save his meagre account, now remember he is out of work and needs every dime.....so Captain Pro...give us all on T2w your pearls of wisdom.........

Lets do this your way.....you sell BS, so go on MR Charlie Bubbles, you tell me n the noob what he should do to save his meagre account, now remember he is out of work and needs every dime.....so Captain Pro...give us all on T2w your pearls of wisdom.........

i don't know what you learned in 30 years..but it sure had nothing to do with perception:whistling

go back and read what i said..and as mentioned..learn to think before you act..just like before you take your dump:cheesy:

i don't know what you learned in 30 years..but it sure had nothing to do with perception:whistling

go back and read what i said..and as mentioned..learn to think before you act..just like before you take your dump:cheesy:

Have you any advice for our Noob, or is it just waffle.........you're in line for most boring member of T2W award.

Being realistic, the bloke hasn't been on since the 15th, so probably blown his last £500, and now a dead thread, best advice to him, is go get a job.

Last edited:
Have you any advice for our Noob, or is it just waffle.........you're in line for most boring member of T2W award.

again..you show your ignorance by answering a question with a question..let me help you out a bit here..as you seem to need help:whistling

the offer was put forward..but the "noob" as you call him..declined..which is understandable..but a bad decision on his part..which was expected

you do not help anyone by telling them that what "you think" they should do..as those in the know understand how things really work..and the only way to really help someone is to get them to see that what they are doing is not the best way to do things..which is obvious from the results stated

so..mister 30 years experience..it appears you have at least another 30 to do:cheesy:

yo people I haven't given up i've just shifted my focus to day-trading and i've been practising that's all. I greatly prefer it because it presents me with numerous trades with solid risk/reward setups almost everyday.

I have found that combining the 5 min time frame with higher time frame analysis (4hr,daily) can present opportunities of monstrous risk/reward profiles. For example buying what would be seen as a swing low/dip on the 4hr chart at the first sign of reversal on the 5min chart is a potent strategy.

oh yeah, and for all the people thinking I'm bigheaded for the title I don't blame you, it's just a bit of banter from this:

however I do plan on becoming one phenomenal trader :D

Keep pressing on dgtrading. There is light at the end of the tunnel but think of getting a day job too.

I feel like my instinct is constantly improving, I always try to look at the market from both sides. For example I just bought GBP/JPY on a 5 minute bullish signal as I initially thought it would explode upwards however I changed my mind just minutes later because in the back of my mind I felt like it could possibly false break and hurt me.

some may say this is weak and traders should trade with conviction however changing my mind and closing trades very early has saved me countless times

Keep pressing on dgtrading. There is light at the end of the tunnel but think of getting a day job too.

thanks mate.

day job= no day trading= countless lost opportunities

potential trading income>day job income significantly. plus much more enjoyable and independent. it's either get good at day trading or die trying man

ShHORT GBP/JPY 12:40 gmt

never afraid to switch bias!

short 9500 GBP/JPY after false break of 127.274

risk £8.60

small positions sizes until my confidence grows