I need advice.

Thanks, That Is What I Am Doing. As You Said It Is Easier To Risk With A Demo Account Than A Real One, But After All It Can Be Profitable

Go Live!
Put up what you are willing to risk.
Demo's are for dummies- you never act the same as live.
Live is the only real way to tell if you can do it.

Thanks mrsoul.
Believe me i am a very high skilled professional, but when i started in these field i was a dummy, in these moment i feel confortable to go live, i am doing these with outstanding results.
Thanks!

you will do fine .. just remeber that you will have some losses that should be within your planning. do you have a setup that you feel very confident after testing in demo? demos are good to thest your skills in identifying situations more than testing if you can make money, making money without risking any is fairly simple for anyone, managing to be consistent in identifying setups , executing rules and sence of direction on the trade are the assets that you should have from your demo ....

I have almost two years trading forex.

My question is, in your experience, does these make me be ready to use real money again?, if you ask i feel confident, i have learned to manage my risks, i have found tools that fit good with me, i use intraday and i also have learned to accept when a bad entry was made.
Please be nice.

;)

Thanks mrsoul.
Believe me i am a very high skilled professional, but when i started in these field i was a dummy, in these moment i feel confortable to go live, i am doing these with outstanding results.
Thanks!

:rolleyes:

No...., there has been almost two and a half years among my start in these field and these moment, many would the mood would be consistent with the experience.:clover: