I finally gave in a opened a TS account!!!

moreagr

I must have been very studip not to have done this sooner like my freinds are have told me to do.

at this moment I a very overhelmed by undeztanding the EL coding and abundent features and potential for this new platform. heck I really loved QT and IB but love the Radarscreen this tool alone would have saved at least 10 years of my life due to being a nerous reck adn depressed.

I have palyed with radar screen and have gotten some ocillators displayed althougth not the ones I would like to have but it is a start. the cahrting is not up to the level I have with Qoutetracker but its getting there.

Would any of you kind Chaps help an assit me in plot MACCi multitime frame in cahrts and in RS? I would also like to have the Vwap mpd bands ploted on chats and dispalyed on RS if it is not problem

I have ploted the good grey1's CODE (ATR) indicators and it works on TS8.3 but the Iraj divergance does not.

I appears that many ELS and ElA code do work in the new TS8.

Oh BTW I have access to Tradestation support and If anyone would like me to browse tehm a specific function, indiactor etc. I would be more then happy to try to locate ideas or codes.

PS I have found a TS 200i0i rar file but am afraid to open in for viruses so I with an account beacuase I could not bare continuing to trade the way I was the last few years.

You will need to check if you can use the globalvariable.dll file with TS8. This is needed to get the multi time frame alert in RS as one signal. Or you could just try it and see what happens. I will make it available for you if you need it.

Paul

thank you Paul. I have been exhuasted trying to figure out what the new platform can do. And yes I would like to try it even if i could not get it to work on one RS indicator cell.

when ever it is at your convience I would greatly appreciate you help!!

i am going to try to take a nap because I have been goiong through this platform all night. i will try to trade lunch time or afternoon hours US ET

thanks again my friend for your time and help!!

I must have been very studip not to have done this sooner like my freinds are have told me to do.

at this moment I a very overhelmed by undeztanding the EL coding and abundent features and potential for this new platform. heck I really loved QT and IB but love the Radarscreen this tool alone would have saved at least 10 years of my life due to being a nerous reck adn depressed.

I have palyed with radar screen and have gotten some ocillators displayed althougth not the ones I would like to have but it is a start. the cahrting is not up to the level I have with Qoutetracker but its getting there.

Would any of you kind Chaps help an assit me in plot MACCi multitime frame in cahrts and in RS? I would also like to have the Vwap mpd bands ploted on chats and dispalyed on RS if it is not problem

I have ploted the good grey1's CODE (ATR) indicators and it works on TS8.3 but the Iraj divergance does not.

I appears that many ELS and ElA code do work in the new TS8.

Oh BTW I have access to Tradestation support and If anyone would like me to browse tehm a specific function, indiactor etc. I would be more then happy to try to locate ideas or codes.

PS I have found a TS 200i0i rar file but am afraid to open in for viruses so I with an account beacuase I could not bare continuing to trade the way I was the last few years.

moreagr,

good luck with this i also am starting out with tradestation (2000i tho)

from what i've read TS8 is much better, let me know how you get on

Glen

moreagr,

good luck with this i also am starting out with tradestation (2000i tho)

from what i've read TS8 is much better, let me know how you get on

Glen

hi belfan,

will your in the right place and off to a good start not like 4 in the making LOL

TS8 is very nice lots of bells and whistles although IB is much cheaper commisions and data feed fees.

I will let you how I am doing:)