I come from China, hoping to encounter people who will be Chinese

In trading we often say 'go with the trend'.

40 years ago the UK was much, much better place than the stink-hole it is today.

40 years ago China was a stink-hole and look at it now, look at how far it has come.

This trend will continue.

That is some true sh1t right there.

1241974782308.jpg

Don't misunderstand me, I am sure that China is not a nice place to live. But if you want to move to a better place, do not choose the UK. The UK is rotten and it is falling apart.

Oh

Britain is very suitable for foreign exchange transactions

London time

5:00 - 17:00

Very suitable to do foreign exchange transactions

Time the main driver of the foreign exchange market

呵呵

英国非常适合做外汇交易

伦敦时间

5:00--17:00

非常适合的做外汇交易

外汇市场的主要动力时段

If you want to get, human dignity
Britain is a good place

如果想获得,人的尊严
英国是不错的地方

You've got an outdated view of Britain. It is a disgusting sh1thole these days.

The only good thing about it is the timezone for trading. Nothing else.

If you are looking for people who will be Chinese - I'm up for it, if it's not too painful

You've got an outdated view of Britain. It is a disgusting sh1thole these days.

The only good thing about it is the timezone for trading. Nothing else.

我从事外汇交易,超过10年
我认为我的交易经验,和获利能力都已经非常稳定
所以想来到英国。寻找合适的外汇交易员的工作

I am engaged in foreign exchange trading, more than 10 years I think my trading experience, and profitability have been very stable so I want to come to the UK. Foreign exchange traders to find a suitable job

英国非常适合做外汇交易

伦敦时间

非常适合的做外汇交易

外汇市场的主要动力时段

对于任何的,全职,职业,交易员来说,英国都是最好的地方!

因此,热爱英国!

Britain is very suitable for foreign exchange trading London time, 5:00 - 17: 00 very suitable for foreign exchange foreign exchange market to do the main driving force for any period of full-time, professional traders,

the UK is the best place! So, love the British!

英国非常适合做外汇交易

伦敦时间

非常适合的做外汇交易

外汇市场的主要动力时段

对于任何的,全职,职业,交易员来说,英国都是最好的地方!

因此,热爱英国!

Britain is very suitable for foreign exchange trading London time, 5:00 - 17: 00 very suitable for foreign exchange foreign exchange market to do the main driving force for any period of full-time, professional traders,

the UK is the best place! So, love the British!

The British aren't very British any more.

daytrading style

我的外汇交易是这种类型的。
长达10年的研究,实战。
对自己的盈利能力,非常自信。

daytrading style my foreign exchange transactions of this type. 10 years of research, real. Their profitability, very confident.

The British aren't very British any more.

对于一个,职业的交易者来说
良好的金融环境,
对金融人才的重视的地方
良好的作息环境
良好的法律制度
才是最好的。
中国缺少的就是这些。

For one, professional traders for a favorable financial environment, the importance of financial professionals a good place to work and rest environment, sound legal system is the best. China is the lack of them.

对于一个,职业的交易者来说
良好的金融环境,
对金融人才的重视的地方
良好的作息环境
良好的法律制度
才是最好的。
中国缺少的就是这些。

For one, professional traders for a favorable financial environment, the importance of financial professionals a good place to work and rest environment, sound legal system is the best. China is the lack of them.

Well, I've done my best to warn you. Britain is becoming about as appealing as a tramp's a$$hole, but it's up to you.

Well, I've done my best to warn you. Britain is becoming about as appealing as a tramp's a$$hole, but it's up to you.

英国比中国,好很多。

如果可以,你来中国生活一年就知道了

Britain than in China, much better. If you can, you come to China to live a year to know

非常多非常多,有能力的,有财富的中国人,
都选择离开中国,
去美国,英国,加拿大,澳大利亚
事实胜于辩论。

Very large very large, capable, have the wealth of the Chinese people, have chosen to leave China to the United States, Britain, Canada, Australia facts speak louder than debate.

Last edited:
英国比中国,好很多。

如果可以,你来中国生活一年就知道了

Britain than in China, much better. If you can, you come to China to live a year to know

Yeah, but saying "Britain is better than China" is like saying "That sh1t is less smelly than that other sh1t". Maybe, may well be, but both are still sh1t.

If you're going to move, move somewhere decent.

非常多的,有能力的,有财富中国人,
都选择离开中国,
去美国,英国,加拿大,澳大利亚
事实胜于辩论。

Very large, capable, and the Chinese people of wealth, have chosen to leave China to the United States, Britain, Canada, Australia, the fact that better than debate.

There are plenty of successful people moving to China. Jimmy Rogers is one of the best known people to do so.

Make no mistake, the days of economic migration to the West are rapidly drawing to a close. It will be very much the reverse before too long.

Yeah, but saying "Britain is better than China" is like saying "That sh1t is less smelly than that other sh1t". Maybe, may well be, but both are still sh1t.

If you're going to move, move somewhere decent.

Your analogy is very appropriate
你的比喻非常恰当