How To Trade: Full Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry..dont agree...the volume can be declared late at times, late but not misleading to the overall picture....

The average trader need not be concerned with volume. If you are trying to trade 1 mil + shares then volume might well concern you. Why do you think volume is not misleading to the overall picture?

The average trader need not be concerned with volume. If you are trying to trade 1 mil + shares then volume might well concern you. Why do you think volume is not misleading to the overall picture?

Sorry...again I do not agree...the volume is very important to any trader small or big...if one knows how to read the volume then that a big advantage to what direction the market is going or about to go in future... That is really all I can say regarding the volume in a public forum at this time...

Sorry...again I do not agree...the volume is very important to any trader small or big...if one knows how to read the volume then that a big advantage to what direction the market is going or about to go in future... That is really all I can say regarding the volume in a public forum at this time...

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion. If anyone here wants to learn from me then I am now letting them know that I do not use volume on my charts for trading, ever.

Volume will not make you money trading, price movement in the right direction will.

Please read my posts before you reply. I will only help those who are willing to help themselves, and others. If you want to learn anything from me then you will have to start doing some work and stop wasting your time. My graphs are very explanatory for anyone who has read my previous post. It is what the graphs are showing what is important, not what ticker the graphs are for. Again, I will only respond to questions that I am asked, so if you keep asking me silly and stupid questions do not expect an answer. If, on the other hand you are interested in learning, then get off your lazy butt and start doing some work.

If I have to go back even further and start at the most basic levels, then so be it, but I do not think that people are stupid enough for me to have to do that. To assist you further, I have combined the 3 graphs for you, now get to work and stop wasting my time as well as your own.

if you are not able to keep up then I suggest you consider another trading approach, as we are purely dealing with short term daytrading here. Do not waste your time unless you are fully committed to learning what is required, which I am now showing you. If you are aware of what I am speaking about, then you will quickly start to ask the relevant questions and we will move on very quickly. I will, at some stage in the future open up other means of communication on this site, but for now everything will happen in this thread. With that, we now add to what we already know.

Image 1 shows that (whatever you are measuring) is equal to or greater than 0.05 and less than 0.3
Image 2 shows that this measure is greater than 0.5 and less than 2.0
Image 3 shows that this measure is greater than 0.4 and less than 1.6

Paul

Image 1 shows that (whatever you are measuring) is equal to or greater than 0.05 and less than 0.3
Image 2 shows that this measure is greater than 0.5 and less than 2.0
Image 3 shows that this measure is greater than 0.4 and less than 1.6

Paul

So, which is the best graph based on what you actually see?

this intrigues me because of where it might go,its also a better puzzle than "who owns the fish".looking at your previous posts my personal thoughts are this is a moving average system and your tables tell me that price is above your 30 day,10 day and 5 day at this moment in time,if wrong i,ll go back to my cave.people have mentioned citi before so i post the chart.

Attachments

• c.gif
    c.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 279
This is the last time I am doing this for you, and I mean it.

I could be wrong but it looks like it is trading statistic, and to be more specific – cents per stock which you took during specific trading day.
By the way, thaks for your efforts
Alex

I was just about to post earlier and the site went down, post gone, so I will now jump straight to the next task, should you wish to participate. As a few here have mentioned C, we will use same.

Symbol = C
Exchange = NYSE
Short Ratio = 0.90
Vol = 287,222,816
Avg Vol = 516,416,992
Close = 3.42
After Hours = -0.03

Please post your next DAY trade for C as follows.

Symbol = C
Trade Size = ?
Target Entry Price = ?
Stop Price = ?
Target Exit Price = ?

Hint Hint, the top 2 graphs are for C

this intrigues me because of where it might go,its also a better puzzle than "who owns the fish".looking at your previous posts my personal thoughts are this is a moving average system and your tables tell me that price is above your 30 day,10 day and 5 day at this moment in time,if wrong i,ll go back to my cave.people have mentioned citi before so i post the chart.

No, I use no MA systems or similar. I am The Expert at TA, but not TA as most see it. To win you must first of all know that you can win, if you doubt yourself then you are weak and weaklings will falter. Of course, in order to know that you can win you must first of all know what you are doing, and to know what you are doing you must compare, and to compare you must have adequate experience. Many talk about trading as if they actually know what they are talking about, whereas, I talk about what I know actually works, and very little of it is known in the regular field of TA, hence, I am rightly called, The Expert.

In order to win you must have courage, courage to act and courage to react. In order to lose all you need do is listen to those who spit out rubbish and nonsensical words that school children use. This is the reality that exists in today's world of global idiots.

Graphs -

A representation of a directional price movement within a daily range.

We will take a step back and start from the beginning. What does this graph show?

Well - now you have told us the symbol, the question has become somewhat easier to answer.

attachment.php

I do think I should have been awarded at least half a point for my first attempt at this though !

Attachments

• C-1.png
    C-1.png
    3 KB · Views: 248
I presume that all members on the attack here are prepared to show their own trading statements.

Sure - "The Expert" has a personality and he may/may not also be a member of another forum. This thread is about trading - or rather it promises to be.

Can we call off the dogs and move the 'attack' posts to another thread as was done for Mr C ? OR perhaps let the attackers create their own threads.

There aren't enough threads on here about trading, so why not let this one continue without the attacks ?

Or is this a place where different rules apply to different people ?

I like your graphs DT, as for the others just let them be, for you are correct when you say that all that matters is trading. We will let them be and carry on.

Now, it is not how the graph is obtained that matters, but what the graph tells us. One can use Excel, Trading Software, Com, C+, API or any other means of data gathering. The key lies in understanding the data and using it to assist us in making better trading decisions.

If anyone had bothered to post their next trade for C, which I will not be asking again BTW, then they would more than likely be sitting on their butt today staring at a very boring screen.

Let us move on to the next set of graphs, and the symbol is HPQ.

By now, it should be obvious what we need to do as daytraders, if not then I suggest you start asking some serious questions before you really get left behind.

Well done DT, you are the first sensible to step forward and speak your mind. You are now on your way to becoming an Expert, so do not fall into the usual trap and become an amateur, as nearly all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.