How To Make Gains From Options

bulldozer

Established member
HOW TO MAKE GAINS FROM OPTIONS; By the MAGNIFICENT SEVEN :LOL:

By: Mr Dashing Blade, Mr Peto, Doc Def, Mr Frugi, Garethb, Mr Pit-Scum, and the big man himself Mr PROFITTAKER [profitlooser or mr Copout] :LOL:

These MAGNIFICENT SEVEN will show you how to trade options for a profit! plz give them your undivided attention! :LOL: :idea:

SO PLZ STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD FOR EXPLOSIVE PROFITS BY THE MAGICAL SEVEN!! :rolleyes:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=1&pp=10

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=5

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=217477#post217477

Rgds

BULL :cheesy:

Last edited:
Right Bully thats 5 Hail Marys, 2 Our Fathers and 1 act of attrition.. god blesses you.

fxmarkets said:
Right Bully thats 5 Hail Marys, 2 Our Fathers and 1 act of attrition.. god blesses you.
================================================================

Fx,

That alone will NOT make you GAINS! you need more than prayers to make it in options!!. :LOL: :cool:

You still need the HELP from the MAGNIFICENT SEVEN :LOL: :cheesy: Without them your DOOMED TO FAILURE! :cheesy: :LOL: Even SOC [uncle Albert ] will agree to this fact!! :idea:

Blessings

Maltese Bull :cheesy:

Last edited:
To the Magnificent SEVEN :LOL:

Always remember that SEVEN days WITHOUT prayers also makes ONE WEAK!! :LOL:

Blessings :LOL:
The Bull

Listen Bully please, I am going to give you some advice in public, not exactly that you need it since you are very well aware, but I will repeat the advice publicly for the benefit of whosoever reads this apart from you and me.

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, allow yourself to be prodded into an area that does damage to your interest.

Do not , under any circumstances whatsoever, allow anyone to take advantage of your generosity.

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, allow anyone to stimulate you to proceed in the wrong direction.

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, allow anyone to create a circumstance in which you feel obligated, for whatever reason, to justify or prove. You have nothing to prove as everything you post is self evident.

And finally, be aware you are surrounded by information beggars whose tactics to extract unfairly your hard earned knowledge and expertise have no limit. The rewards they are able to offer are not worth having, so you must not give it, for any reason or even for any price.

I hope and expect you will be able to accept this advice you know to be offered in absolute sincerity.

In short, do not discuss your methods, do not show your niche, do not explain your reasoning, do not reveal your edge.

If you really get further satisfaction just display results, because that already is more than good enough, but do not display the mechanism that drives them, ever.

That's all.

Kind Regards As Usual.

SOCRATES said:
Listen Bully please, I am going to give you some advice in public, not exactly that you need it since you are very well aware, but I will repeat the advice publicly for the benefit of whosoever reads this apart from you and me.

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, allow yourself to be prodded into an area that does damage to your interest.

Do not , under any circumstances whatsoever, allow anyone to take advantage of your generosity.

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, allow anyone to stimulate you to proceed in the wrong direction.

Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, allow anyone to create a circumstance in which you feel obligated, for whatever reason, to justify or prove. You have nothing to prove as everything you post is self evident.

And finally, be aware you are surrounded by information beggars whose tactics to extract unfairly your hard earned knowledge and expertise have no limit. The rewards they are able to offer are not worth having, so you must not give it, for any reason or even for any price.

I hope and expect you will be able to accept this advice you know to be offered in absolute sincerity.

In short, do not discuss your methods, do not show your niche, do not explain your reasoning, do not reveal your edge.

If you really get further satisfaction just display results, because that already is more than good enough, but do not display the mechanism that drives them, ever.

That's all.

Kind Regards As Usual.

Soc,
Thanks for the many tips you give! :cool:
I know what those monkeys are up to! I also want to make them believe that i can be proded and then dissapoint them badly when they thought they tricked me into revealing some nuggets of info! :cool: :LOL:
I have put them [all seven] on the forum stage now wiv this thread so we can all see where their brains are really kept! :LOL: :cheesy: do you know what i mean? :cheesy: :cool:

So stay tuned to this thread it may become one of the best on OPTIONS. :LOL: Time will tell i guess. :rolleyes:

The Maltese Bull

Good, I am pleased you will follow my advice.

I know exactly what it is you mean all the time as I follow all of this closely and enjoy it very much.

I don't exactly know where it is their brains are located but I do know out of which part of their anatomies their pronouncements emanate from.

I very much look forward to the development of this thread and the merciless teasing to come.

What about the mice ? You have forgotten about the mice...MEOUWWW !

SOCRATES said:
Good, I am pleased you will follow my advice.

I know exactly what it is you mean all the time as I follow all of this closely and enjoy it very much.

I don't exactly know where it is their brains are located but I do know out of which part of their anatomies their pronouncements emanate from.

I very much look forward to the development of this thread and the merciless teasing to come.

What about the mice ? You have forgotten about the mice...MEOUWWW !

Mr Soc,
How can i forget them. :cheesy: They always surface when they lose the wager's and make up some silly exuse for not paying up! Like our friend mr Profitlooser or is it Mr $100,000Mouse :cheesy: :LOL:
You can always tell the real MEN from the MICE! :rolleyes: :cheesy: The men keep to their promise and their WORD in paying up when they are proved wrong! unlike the MICE :cheesy: :LOL:

Maltese Bull

WARNING!!!! Mess wiv the Maltese Bull at your peril!! :cheesy: :LOL:

Last edited:
Talking of people who do not keep their word, you know this phrase a "man of straw"....well, I recently found out the origin of the phrase from a programme on the radio.

Apparently, in the 17th and 18th Century in this Country, there were individuals who made a profession out of giving false or misleading evidence.

They would be prepared to appear in court as witnesses, and perjure themselves for a fee.

They were apt to hang around the Law Courts, loitering, hoping to attract the attention they sought.

They had straw in their shoes to denote their availabilty and willingness.

They could be counted upon to render themselves available to render false evidence.

It goes to show not everyone can be trusted to fulfil their obligations within a framework of committment, reason and morality.

It just goes to show how money corrupts and nothing changes.

SOCRATES said:
Talking of people who do not keep their word, you know this phrase a "man of straw"....well, I recently found out the origin of the phrase from a programme on the radio.

Apparently, in the 17th and 18th Century in this Country, there were individuals who made a profession out of giving false or misleading evidence.

They would be prepared to appear in court as witnesses, and perjure themselves for a fee.

They were apt to hang around the Law Courts, loitering, hoping to attract the attention they sought.

They had straw in their shoes to denote their availabilty and willingness.

They could be counted upon to render themselves available to render false evidence.

It goes to show not everyone can be trusted to fulfil their obligations within a framework of committment, reason and morality.

It just goes to show how money corrupts and nothing changes.

Soc,
And these individuals also exist on this forum too! They are the SCUM of the earth! :LOL: we have one here called Mr 5 starPitSCUM :cheesy: :LOL: and we also have another one [his side kick ]called Mr $100,000Mouse also known as Mr Copout :cheesy: :LOL: I hope Mr Frugi does NOT turn out the same and BREAK his word?! :rolleyes: My favourite charity "The children in need" are always very greatful of the support. so any help/assistence you give i will be very greatful.

Bull
Never say NO when people hand you money! :cheesy: God works in mysteriuos ways and he always gives blessings to those that are right and defend TRUTH! at the expance of the MICE/SCUM of this world! :LOL: :cool:

Last edited:
Still NO comments or OPTIONS strategies by the MAGNIFICENT SEVEN or should they be called the SEVEN MOUSEKETEERS? :LOL: :cheesy:

IS it possible to write a CALL and PUT OPTION on a stock or index and make profits from BOTH POSITIONS?
The MALTESE BULLDOZER says he CAN DO IT !! :LOL: :cool:

DOES any one of the SEVEN MOUSEKETEERS want a wager to prove HE CANT DO IT? HE IS offering a $1,000 to $500 to the FIRST SEVEN on these forums to prove him wrong! :LOL: :cool: :cheesy: if you want BETTER ODDS we can improve on this NO PROBLEMS my end! :LOL: :cool:

The MATESE BULL

Bully cannot tell you more clearly than that, look at the odds he is offerring.

Bully knows something you don't know.

I am pleased to have persuaded him not to reveal what must not be revealed.

Now he is a fatcat and the mice ought to know their place and not be disrespectful and rude, OR,

simply put their money where their little mouths are. Ha! Ha ! Ha ! OR, being eaten for breakfast !

Or, keep quiet and go away for good.:eek: :LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Bully cannot tell you more clearly than that, look at the odds he is offerring.

Bully knows something you don't know.

I am pleased to have persuaded him not to reveal what must not be revealed.

Now he is a fatcat and the mice ought to know their place and not be disrespectful and rude, OR,

simply put their money where their little mouths are. Ha! Ha ! Ha ! OR, being eaten for breakfast !

Or, keep quiet and go away for good.:eek: :LOL:

==================================================================

Soc,

I fink MICE and MONKEYS have the same brain and they also have it IN the same place too!

Will they take your advice seriously do you fink? i for one dont fink so. :rolleyes: I hope I'm wrong tho. :cool:

Do you fink that Mr Copout, Mr Profitloooser, will stick his dirty BIG NOSE again into other peoples affairs??and where its not wanted! :rolleyes: Time will tell i suppose? :rolleyes: Have you noticed that Mr PitSCUM is fast learning NEW tricks? He has kept his STINKIN SCUMY NOSE OUT of the situation!? :LOL: :cheesy: Well done Mr PScum! its nice to see you'v had a brain transplant! :cheesy: i hope you did'nt buy a cheap one from a donkey this time? :LOL: :cheesy:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=34&pp=10

Bull

Last edited:
I was just going to place this on the Delta thread,But It has been temporary shut down,Anyway Imagine how much money you could have made had you sold every option that you have ever purchased? While many traders boast of huge profits attained from a singe long option play, these stories are rare

In a sense, option buyers are throwing good money after bad in hunt of that one big market move that could return extraordinary profits. Given the fact that markets spend most of their time trading in a range,

options are a depreciating asset. Just as a new car buyer will find that the value of their purchase diminishes once the car is driven off of the seller’s lot, an option buyer will find that the time value of their long option erodes with every passing minute.

Nonetheless, traders continue to be lured into long option strategies. This is likely due to the fact that purchasing an option provides traders with unlimited profit potential and the risk is limited to the premium paid. The peril in this type of approach, as mentioned before, lies in the fact that although one’s losses are limited it is likely that an option buyer will lose some or all of the value of the option.

The exposure to unlimited losses by option writers is merely theoretical. In theory a market could go up forever, but it isn’t likely. , while most markets can’t go to zero (equities excluded), they can drop significantly. However, due to the leverage and risk involved it is imperative to have adjustment strategies in place which I am sure Bulldozer has in place, before a position is executed.In my view unless you are a writer with big funds,its hard to make money.What I can see , you are showing them up,Bulldozer and they are trying to dig them self out of a hole, but they lost the spade.

Further more to my post above, could I challenge Mr Profitaker and others how they can make profits by buying options instead of writing them?and is Mr Profitaker still adament that the writer has not got the edge over the buyer.

Last edited:
badtrader said:
Further more to my post above, could I challenge Mr Profitaker and others how they can make profits by buying options instead of writing them?and is Mr Profitaker still adament that the writer has not got the edge over the buyer.
I respectfully suggest to you that you do not bother.

The reason for this is that all cannon fodder is welcome.

We need more cannon fodder.

The more cannon fodder the better.

If there is no cannon fodder, it causes illiquidity.

We need liquidity please, and plenty of cannon fodder, as much as possible if you please.

badtrader said:
=====================================================================
Badtrader,

They only TALK the TALK and NOT WALK THE WALK!! :LOL:
I was hoping they would have put some trades on this thread by now? :cheesy: :LOL:

Lets be a bit patient wiv these guy's they may surprise us ALL? :LOL: :cheesy:

Bull

THE FEAR of the LORD and the Maltese Bull is the beginning of wisdom and understanding!
Proverbs 1: 7

Last edited:
I would like to distance myself from any project that invoves the covert acquisition of hedges, unless the target is chumpy's prize Leylandii. ;) :rolleyes:

Socrates,

It seems that you are a dying breed on these boards. Most of the traders that make good calls (albeit, just a few decent trades here and there) have left or been booted out. Now we are predominately left with the Naysayers and those that could not trade water in a desert.

Unfortunately, Bulldozer made a big error when he gave this thread it's title, he missed out the word NOT. It should have been entitled - How Not To Make Profits From Options. The Mouseketeers as he called them must be jubilating at the fact that he is no longer around to call them to account over some of their misrepresentations.

Many will recall that Pitscum and Profitaker claimed that they were very adept at Option Trading and made calls on the FTSE Nov 5075 Puts and the FTSE Dec 5025 Puts; the first ones expired worthless and the latter are headed in the same direction.

Farewell Bulldozer, your knowledge is sorely missed.