Votes: 8 11.8%
  • 40-50

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • 55-60

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 60+

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
it's nice too see that i'm not the only one that comes home leathered and has a look see on the boards before they go to bed lol. I'm 21 by the way....

Hi mayfly

I very much hope your opinion is correct or there wouldn't be much point me trying to learn about this trading lark.
Pay no heed to my previous ramblings just a friendly retaliatory ribbing for that old fossil atilla, and not meant to be a generalisation aimed at anyone else......honest guv:cheesy:

Gosh I was wondering whether you meant King of the Hill to that previous blurb only to discover an old fossil?

Just got me thinking if I'm an old fossil at a tender 40, what level of decay you are at? :cheesy:

Last edited:
Gosh I was wondering weather you meant King of the Hill to that previous blurb only to discover an old fossil?

Just got me thinking if I'm an old fossil at a tender 40, what level of decay you are at? :cheesy:

:LOL: As wee lad I remember there was an event, big bang I think it was, and me pet t-rex was a bit of a handful as it grew up.

Seriously, its good to see the early 40 somethings well represented in the revamped poll.

and just to add, jillyb is approaching that milestone in life, dont believe the hype of anything whatsoever beginning @ 40 its an overrated load of nonsense.

so how is the hangover wasp ;) does it make you feel like you are not 24 anymore :LOL:

j

so how is the hangover wasp ;) does it make you feel like you are not 24 anymore :LOL:

j

Right now, I feel 18 again as the hangover is gone and the shiraz is working itself to a new one! :cheesy: