How many chair in the UK?

I'm not sure that English is your first language.
Are you sure you understood the question?
Maybe they asked you how many shares in the UK.........

The question was: How many chairs in the United Kingdom? Please show your calculation

are you ****** serious?!!

You said,
"How many chair in the UK?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please show your calculations
Should have been chairs of course "

I thought you wanted people on t2w to show their calculations as to how they arrived at their answers........ :)

"are you ****** serious?!! "

.......and the answer to that question is "occasionally" :)

In order to determine how many chairs there are, we need to consider the following :-

Look at a chair, a chair is a chair or it is not a chair. It cannot be both according to the constraints of logic. Yet suppose I take a chair and gradually dismantle it... take a leg off, a bit of the back, half of the seat and so on. At what point exactly does it cease being a chair and start becoming a heap of wood? This cannot be determined because the chair has no power to define itself. Nor is there any ideal chair form that magically appears when all the wood is arranged a certain way at a definite point of assembly. Your mind is the only thing that can make a distinction between a chair and a heap of wood. And there is no system of thinking, no logical rules, no steps or procedures, or decision trees that can help you decide when to cease calling it a chair or to begin calling it a pile of wood.

In order to determine how many chairs there are, we need to consider the following :-

Look at a chair, a chair is a chair or it is not a chair. It cannot be both according to the constraints of logic. Yet suppose I take a chair and gradually dismantle it... take a leg off, a bit of the back, half of the seat and so on. At what point exactly does it cease being a chair and start becoming a heap of wood? This cannot be determined because the chair has no power to define itself. Nor is there any ideal chair form that magically appears when all the wood is arranged a certain way at a definite point of assembly. Your mind is the only thing that can make a distinction between a chair and a heap of wood. And there is no system of thinking, no logical rules, no steps or procedures, or decision trees that can help you decide when to cease calling it a chair or to begin calling it a pile of wood.

are you following common sense?

are you following common sense?

In some languages, its possible for a physical entity that is definately NOT a chair, to be considered as being a chair, particularly if that entity can be used as a chair, or if that entity shares common attributes with a chair.

But it doesnt make much difference at all to the original question which is proving to be quite an effective means of filtering the wheat from the chaff