How low do you think the Dow will go?

I dont understand your problem when you say you have to "keep opening " accounts
do you only have "temp" demo accounts ?

who do you use for MT4 ?

this will give you what you want but not 24 hr trading
http://www.smartlivemarkets.co.uk/lap/CreateDemo.aspx

I have a live account with FXDD but they deal with Forex only. I'm searching for an independent, even if I have to pay a fee, Dow Jones 30 intraday that I can use as an indicator. Simple really but difficult to find. I've checked everywhere but it seems that Forex deals with Forex only in the States. I know that the UK's FXCM allows one to receive the Dow Jones, but they don't accept US citizens, if they did, I would switch brokers if need be. I guess here it's offered in Futures accounts.

Morning Crescent:
Thank you very much. This is precisely what I was looking for.

I have a live account with FXDD but they deal with Forex only. I'm searching for an independent, even if I have to pay a fee, Dow Jones 30 intraday that I can use as an indicator. Simple really but difficult to find. I've checked everywhere but it seems that Forex deals with Forex only in the States. I know that the UK's FXCM allows one to receive the Dow Jones, but they don't accept US citizens, if they did, I would switch brokers if need be. I guess here it's offered in Futures accounts.

You can get that from freestockcharts.com..........

Back to the original question of how low will the dow go...........I know I will be ridiculed for this, but on an Elliott Wave and Fibonacci model then if the top is in place; and I think it is; the dow is going below 4000..........Things are going to get very nasty soon..............I don't buy the lines from the current "experts".......History does repeat and always has because we can't seem to learn from it....... Things should be viewed form a very long perspective and then go shorter from there..........Just looking at the last 50 years or so does not give an accurate perspective..........