How I See the 50% rule

You are correct in your premise.Now make a tweak or two and you are set.First,take time out of your charts.A range chart,with HA candles.If you are a ES fan,experiment with pts per candle.I would start with 1 ES point per candle. If you can dump the OHLC and convert to candlesticks it will make it easier.Post a chart when you can if you would like input?

Trading this strategy gives higher than 40% probability,and a w/l over 4.
1.0 math is Godzilla elite trader status,and you are right in your premise.Dont give up on it yet.

If you would be so kind can you explain what you mean by HA candles?
Also I'm not sure what the second sentience means from the second post.
I have no plans on giving up on the idea as the paper trading I have done so far has been very good.
I will most definitely go live after the first of the year though only with a micro account at first.

Yes i think you are correct. I'm thinking not much more good will come from this thread.
I do plan on trading on a micro account with only the 50:50 system that I have been working on. I will open that account after the new year for tax purposes and post in a tread for that.

OK good luck for 2009.

I'll keep an eye on the thread and if your system is any good I might even nick it and use it myself :cheesy: ;)

Merry Christmas.

dd