How easy is it for a broker to stop hunt

Hello Guys,

Since MetaQuotes has managed to close down every single video on the websites i have posted on - YouTube, Vimeo, Veoh, Dailymotion, MegaVideo, Facebook etc. i have opened up a website in order to prevent further "Right infringement" war that i cannot prevent.

In my website EcnJesus.com you will find all the removed videos, which i will continue on making, together with freshly update MetaTrader Manager and Administrator help files.

So if any of you might share the videos on Forex Factory and Forex-tsd, since i ain't allowed there for obvious reasons, you would help out a lot.

If you have any requests for the videos, or other related materials - just ask.

In my website EcnJesus.com you will find all the removed videos, which i will continue on making, together with freshly update MetaTrader Manager and Administrator help files.

znue7r.jpg

The site is not currently available. What happened?

znue7r.jpg

The site is not currently available. What happened?

That happened a few days after his 1/19/12 post here. Since it's not likely that he own the servers then either the ISP or domain/servers owner was probably pressured to remove the videos. Posting the OOPS page is the easiest fix.

Peter

I agree this issue exist and should be publicised, but at the same time I found this video a bit unreal.
I am able to believe that there might be some SYSTEM that manipulates the orders or sth but I find this to be weird that someone manage this do this from the interface of MT4. So maybe for every retail trader there is someone at the brokerage who takes his trades and decides how to cheat him... right. It looks like an advert of the plug-in. A conspiracy theory about MT4 like the ones about 9/11 on YT. But I agree its reliability is rubbish.
Just my thoughts :D

I agree this issue exist and should be publicised, but at the same time I found this video a bit unreal.
I am able to believe that there might be some SYSTEM that manipulates the orders or sth but I find this to be weird that someone manage this do this from the interface of MT4. So maybe for every retail trader there is someone at the brokerage who takes his trades and decides how to cheat him... right. It looks like an advert of the plug-in. A conspiracy theory about MT4 like the ones about 9/11 on YT. But I agree its reliability is rubbish.
Your Broker according to the BBC is your BITCH. He is there to take your money regardless of how astue you are with it. I threatened to dive up to London and shoot him unless he gave me a refund, it worked.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool:

This could have been swept under the carpet a year or two ago. However quite a few brokers have now been fined for doing exactly the things shown in the videos. Just google FXCM fine, Ikon fine and Gain Capital fine.

Like changing historical candlesticks also ?
I don't question the fact that they are "cheating".
Just hard to believe from technical point of view , when broker has 300.000 customers I'm wondering how many operators like on this video are there to manage manually all this

Like changing historical candlesticks also ?
I don't question the fact that they are "cheating".
Just hard to believe from technical point of view , when broker has 300.000 customers I'm wondering how many operators like on this video are there to manage manually all this

I suppose they don't have to rip off everyone. FXCM took several million dollars off customers with their asymetric slippage practices so I suppose they can make good money without having to spread it out over all clients.

Last edited: