How do you relax, when you don't trade?

I like to hear music while trading, it helps me to cool down my nerves. I love music and listen to it a lot.

the sad thing for me is that is use trading to relax from my consultancy business .........:)

During Off trading hours

Hey all,

Just wondering how traders relax when markets are closed.
Personally, whether it is good or bad trading day, I can't switch off my head and be a normal person. Instead I am just literally counting seconds and waiting for the next trading session. I can't sleep well because of it. I am constantly thinking:idea::idea: about markets and how to improve, what is happening with this and that market etc:eek: which is counter productive.

Sometimes I do punchbag for over an hour, but I need to try something else.

Does any of ye play video games? (like CS) is it a good way to shut my brain off from markets.

thanks in advance

Its very important to know that you are relaxing when you are not trading. Just to keep up your strength.

If your thing is groping girls like Donald then find a good psychiatrist.

'I enjoy tossing dwarves off multi-storey carparks in spite of my bad back'

Keep 'em coming ;);)

Could be the cause of the bad back.
Consider doing it with a friend, ease the load ! :LOL:

Attachments

• save your back-do it with a friend.jpg
    save your back-do it with a friend.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 171
Watch U-tube documentaries.
There was a really great one about Moses and the Exodus from Egypt.
Some explorers actually visited the area and found a spring still called Moses' well. Also found the real Mt Sinai from the Bible.
A burning volcano mountain that is south of the present day mountain called Mt. Sinai. They found Moses' tomb and his stick that he used to part the waters.. It is presently in a Birmingham museum etc.