How are sports traders regarded?

Block_king

Hi guys. hopefully someone can give their opinion, don't worry about offending me or holding back, just say whatever you think, I'm not a shrinking violet.

I lost my job last year as the firm had big losses and had to let the grads go. I am considering a role as a sports trader at the moment (I know the pay is not fantastic). I am thinking I could use this experience to hopefully re-enter the city at some time, (I don't know if this is a realistic pov)and I was wondering how you think this would be viewed and what I would be suitable for (I should probably mention that I have already got a semi-numerate degree from a good uni )

I know sports trading is not what this site is primarily about but I was hoping I could get advice from someone

cheers

Would be viewed very positively by most prop firms. Just started dabbling with it myself for fun actually. Currently up seven quid after a fortnight, which is better than a slave :)

Not gonna give input on other types of company as don't want to be wrong...

Its original, it will be interesting on your CV and will get you interviews. After that its down to you and your knowledge.