Home Trader Wanted For Business Proposition

swingben

Wanted a competent rule based swing trader with 3-5 trades per week for a business opportunity.

Trading to be generally with the trend, a hit rate of 60% with a 2:1 risk reward ratio ideal. If you have 12 mths live trading reports please PM me

Ben

Hi swingben, I am a malaysian trader with more than 3 years experience in trading forex. My performance is from 5% to 20% per quarter on average, is that enough for you?

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

We are looking for someone to provide signals for us. In return we will pay you either a set fee or a percentage of new member fees.

If you are happy to provide signals, could you provide me with some statements and maybe a few signals for a week or two?

Many thanks

Ben

It's no problem to be providing you with few trial signals, i will do that once we get everything in the clearing. i need to know:
what kind of charges are u expecting from a well performing signal provider per month?
how much are u going to charge your clients/members for these signals, and the percentage allocation for the original signal provider?
What kind of business policy do u exercise in maintaining transparent transactions relationship with the signal provider?

Thanks !!!

Wanted a competent rule based swing trader with 3-5 trades per week for a business opportunity.

Trading to be generally with the trend, a hit rate of 60% with a 2:1 risk reward ratio ideal. If you have 12 mths live trading reports please PM me

Ben

Win rate of 60% with a 2:1 ratio, so expectancy of 0.6x2 - 0.4x1 = +0.8R per trade?

Say 4 trades a week -> 3.2R per week, 166R per year.

So if R is 1%, you want someone consistently making 166% a year? Good luck with that.

-I maintain 100% winning records, on both Swing as well as day trading.
- I sent you the statements and my cover letter.
- In return, you decided to send me a 2-liner reply ORDERING me to write to you on another email.
-I did and never heard from you.

Listen Dude, we are busy people. I trade for a swiss company, a UK company, give my signals to two leading US based companies and am talking to a Belgium company. IF YOU HAVE NO ETTIQUETTES TO REPLY TO THE RESPONSES, THEN DO NOT INVITE RESPONSES. EVERYBODY HERE IS A BUSY GUY, LETS NOT WASTE EACH OTHER'S TIME. RIGHT?

Interesting concept instead of buying an EA Robot engage a proven signal provider, well that might work

I have a genuine offer, I will set up an £100K account; then provide me with live trades with SL & TP and at the end of each month I will TT 20% of any profit direct into your account anywhere in the world.

The rules of the deal would be any number of short term in out trades per day, but no more than three consecutive loses in any one day, seven consecutive loses over any time period and deal is over. Swing trades limited to two per week and no more than 4 open at any one time, but same taking losses rules deal over apply.

Anyone interested?

Hi,
I would like to submit you uptodate reports with 100% winning records. My statements have helped me win quite a few contracts , including signal providing, mentoring as well as Hedge fund trading on client funds. I have systems for all, swing as well as day traders.

A lot about me and my activities is also available on Google. I'll appreciate if you could read it all. Shold my profile interest you, pl. comptact me on below:

I am on Skype as chandola.prashant
Alternate my email. [email protected]

Thanks,
Prashant Chandola

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

We are looking for someone to provide signals for us. In return we will pay you either a set fee or a percentage of new member fees.

If you are happy to provide signals, could you provide me with some statements and maybe a few signals for a week or two?

Many thanks

Ben
Hi, Ben, my name is David, and I am involved in the signal providing business.
As you know, it is very difficult to provide "set and forget" signals, due to several reasons. It more difficult than managing a client account.
I have a few questions, if you have time and patience to reply:
1) If I right understand, you pay a certain amount of money per pip. If the trader's signals provide 300 pips per month, you will pay 300 x 10 = 3.000 (it is an example).
It is a pay-per-performance job.Is it correct?
2) What platform will the trader use to provide signals?
3) Do you manage clients accounts too?
Thank you for your kind response.
David - Italy

Interesting concept instead of buying an EA Robot engage a proven signal provider, well that might work

I have a genuine offer, I will set up an £100K account; then provide me with live trades with SL & TP and at the end of each month I will TT 20% of any profit direct into your account anywhere in the world.

The rules of the deal would be any number of short term in out trades per day, but no more than three consecutive loses in any one day, seven consecutive loses over any time period and deal is over. Swing trades limited to two per week and no more than 4 open at any one time, but same taking losses rules deal over apply.

Anyone interested?
Your rules are ok, but I feel that we could split profits 50% to you and the other 50% to the trader. I would trade with 2 lot max, 50 pips SL. OK?

Anyone interested?

I would also offer the same deal as above. The same terms and conditions apply.
PM me if you are interested.

Your rules are ok, but I feel that we could split profits 50% to you and the other 50% to the trader. I would trade with 2 lot max, 50 pips SL. OK?

Sorry I would not be interested in a 50/50 split, when there is no financial risk on your part, you could just simply use my account to test out some new trading formulas rather than risking your own money.

Anyone interested?

Hi ,

I am interested in your offer . I am a forex trader from India ,also trading in US stocks and options . I am also on the forex trader panel of a Uk fund .

Since you want to day trade a strict stop loss will be kept at 30 to 40 pips and only momentum trades will be taken . Lot size per trade can be decided by you . Given an opportunity I am confident that we can have a profitable partnership . My email address is [email protected]

Regards ,

Ninad.

Hey I'm interested.

I too have a 100% record.

Give me your money and I will 100% guarantee you will not see it again.

Thanks,

Awaiting your reply.

Seriously guys - DO NOT hand over any money to these guys until you have verified their trading record. And I don't mean by looking at a statement - they can easily be faked.

You have to ask yourself - why do these people want my money if they are already profitable traders.

Be careful please.

Hi ,

I am interested in your offer . I am a forex trader from India ,also trading in US stocks and options . I am also on the forex trader panel of a Uk fund .

Since you want to day trade a strict stop loss will be kept at 30 to 40 pips and only momentum trades will be taken . Lot size per trade can be decided by you . Given an opportunity I am confident that we can have a profitable partnership . My email address is [email protected]

Regards ,

Ninad.

I have taken up offer from another trader here, but I am willing to also give you a try out.
Same deal as the other trader ;
I have set up an £100K account; then you provide me with live trades with SL & TP and at the end of each month I will TT 20% of any profit direct into your account anywhere in the world.

PM me if you are interested

Last edited:
I have taken up offer from another trader here, but I am willing to also give you a try out.
Same deal as the other trader ;
I have set up an £100K account; then you provide me with live trades with SL & TP and at the end of each month I will TT 20% of any profit direct into your account anywhere in the world.

PM me if you are interested

Hello ,

Sorry for the delayed reply . I was busy trading and almost forgot about this . Anyway if you are still interested I a willing to start trading forex right away without any delay in your 100k account . I accept the terms of 20% profit at the end of the month , not more than 3 losses in a day , and end of deal in case of 7 consecutive losses . I will set up trades with well defined SL and TP . Kindly mail me about the details . You can also mail me at

[email protected]

Thanking You,
Ninad Ranade .