'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling dissapointed in my fellow t2w'ers here, lol...

omg why is everyone so jealous?
I thought everyone was making loads of money???!?!?! NO

Are you all losers at trading? Is this forum for losers? Should it be renamed Trade2Lose?

Just cause i can make money and you can't; doesn't mean you have to try to mock me.
Or are you mocking me because i only make 300% a month?

Halo's 2nd attempt at creating the longest thread on T2W after yesterdays attempt failed.

Followed ?GAMMA's? advice and put someting a bit catchy up there to get the attention.....

(This is going even worse than yesterday
Omg what you talking about?

cantholdit.jpg

300% a month, on average 21 days a month thats about 14% a day or £1400 a day off a 10k account. now you havent posted the dynamics of your trades eg: risk reward, average trade size, average stop, average target. can you please post that data

I think i am going to stop talking; i don't want to create an arguement. I'll just go away and quietly trade. Thanks guys...

If anyone is interested (megamuel and that other guy) pm me and i'll send you the strategy, please don't share it with people...

I don't want to argue and put statements up and stuff; its pointless and i really cba; i just like to trade.

lets have a pole.. if you had a system thats making you 300% a month. would you just forward that to total strangers asking them to not send it to anyone else???

i am sorry mate but if you have something as good as that you dont just give it away to total strangers. you cant even post the info i requested meaning you know its going to catch your b5hit out. so good luck to you and anyone stupid enough to believe you.

Oh come on! The guy's ashamed. Not surprisingly. 300% a month just isn't worth getitng into bed for. Especially when he's pidldling around with a £100K account.

lets have a pole.. if you had a system thats making you 300% a month. would you just forward that to total strangers asking them to not send it to anyone else???

i am sorry mate but if you have something as good as that you dont just give it away to total strangers. you cant even post the info i requested meaning you know its going to catch your b5hit out. so good luck to you and anyone stupid enough to believe you.

What? Sorry i don't understand... What information did you request?

Oh come on! The guy's ashamed. Not surprisingly. 300% a month just isn't worth getitng into bed for. Especially when he's pidldling around with a £100K account.

One time i only made £1,000 one day and i couldn't stop crying... was so embarrasing even my little brother kept laughing at me; i couldn't believe i could be that bad as a trader.

Hopefully i can improve on 300% i agree but it will be tough, i'm not especially bright, i only have 5GCSE's grade D's

I agree... But people on the forums have helped me a lot so thats why i thought helping a few would be nice on my part but maybe your right i should keep it to myself.

Thanks - sorry i made this post, i shouldn't have created false hope of sharing the strategy. Good thinking Forker, crazy to give people stuff that works, nice one dude :)

I agree... But people on the forums have helped me a lot so thats why i thought helping a few would be nice on my part but maybe your right i should keep it to myself.

Thanks - sorry i made this post, i shouldn't have created false hope of sharing the strategy. Good thinking Forker, crazy to give people stuff that works, nice one dude :)

I've seen some of your other posts, HT, and I'm willing to listen.

If you have what you say you have and you're willing to share it, count me in. I'd be grateful of your gift - nothing ventured, and all that (y)

I've seen some of your other posts, HT, and I'm willing to listen.

If you have what you say you have and you're willing to share it, count me in. I'd be grateful of your gift - nothing ventured, and all that (y)

Sure :)

Okay now 4 people are getting it... 5 would be reasonable. So one more and we'll start this skype chat - I'm mostly giving it out for selfish reasons, so i have people to talk to while i trade this strategy and we can develop it even more together and talk about how to go about increasing trade size

Status
Not open for further replies.