hmm...does IG do shifty things to keep their losses down?

really? so it's the cents/ pennies, even in big dollar stocks like google?

grr first day demoing with capital spreads, dont like them anymore, a phat finger lost me £80. IG will have to be the choice

I find IG the best for spreadbetting

does CMC have 10p bets for cheap 15...sorry 18 year olds?

i just seen that edit! o well, danke schon

das is gut! ich try to speak german but phail, (word for because ) meine muttersprache ist english! wo wohnst du geburtstag und how old are you lol

If they are not able to hedge your trades then yes they will resort to doing shifty things to reduce your profits.

I thought they were regulated by the FSA - wouldn't that prevent that sort of sharp practice ? I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with my mishap and assuming that they were just overloaded at the time.

I thought they were regulated by the FSA - wouldn't that prevent that sort of sharp practice ? I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with my mishap and assuming that they were just overloaded at the time.

I remember reading City Index's terms and conditions, and it mentions about 'mirroring the underlying market price on best endevour' basis.' I suppose IG's customer agreement won't be too different. That's to say, if a SB firm wants to shift prices a few ticks above or below either to square its book or to hunt stops, it's actually within the bounds. Not fair is it?!