hindsight dax lulz

hindsight dax lulz

LOL great thread title

I love to see advace calls , foresight calls .........but these are hard work , no movement for 2 days , 1.2467 .

My trade was put on 2 days ago , it is still there at entry level.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hindsight trades are easy , I got x ticks + xxxx:smart::LOL::LOL:

Snake oil of market timing is killing me on foresight trades.

No movement 2 days

Attachments

• PAGE.jpg
    PAGE.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 169
  • dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 180
do you think the timing on this trade is good?

I don't try to time the markets , it does not work because the market will get into a very sudden trend breakout without the trader.You have to be in a trade to make money consistently , this is the first entry , other entries long are added on a pullback (if it happens).

You can time the markets , if you know what is going to happen next , but this causes mindset /mess in psyche issues.

In conclusion Mark Douglas, one of the greatest trading educators and authors of our time , taught us the opposite of market timing .His 10 rules contradict with the trading for market timing .

1. Be rigid with rules, flexible with targets.

2. Focus on opportunities that provide an edge.

3. Trade free of expectations of being right or wrong.

4. Synchronise your mind to the truth of the market.

5. Beleive in uncertanity (The market can do anything)

6. Be flexible so as to perceive with the greatest degree of clarity and objectivity of what the market is offering from its perspective.

7. Be careful what you project into the future because nothing has got the potential to create more misery and unhappiness than unfulfilled expectations.

8. To make money, trade without fear but also overconfidence.

9. The degree to which you think you know, or assume you know or need to know what is going to happen next, equals to the degree you will fail as a trader.

10. What you perceive in the market is limited to what you know less that what is blocked by fear.

Listen, I think Marks stuff is great. But repeatedly C&Pin his rules everywhere wont likely much for you.
You say you dont time the markets, but what does that dax short say? What statement are you making with that trade?
"Based on my cunning interpretation some PA event the market will go down soon. Not only that, but it will do it before this date."

Listen, I think Marks stuff is great. But repeatedly C&Pin his rules everywhere wont likely much for you.
You say you dont time the markets, but what does that dax short say? What statement are you making with that trade?
"Based on my cunning interpretation some PA event the market will go down soon. Not only that, but it will do it before this date."

I have a trend set up , so I take the trade (I won't come out with small profits , because of fear of missing a larger move). I have no idea what market is going to next.There is greater probability of price going higher , and a lower probabiliity of it going lower.

I have added more option longs here , because I think price may go higher.

I closed my trade early , because I was getting impatient , patience is the professional's edge.Some thoughts came into my mind saying fed , I was not concentrating , but I closed early because several thoughts were conflicting in my head , is 60 tick enough ..maybe so......will the fed force a pull back?

Keep your thoughts and beliefs clear.They becopme reality.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...ment/223300-mind-traps-affecting-traders.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...t/223388-rewire-brain-trading-perfection.html

Attachments

• stop.jpg
    stop.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 152