High Grade Copper

Peter lisbon

- Good Moaning!

I'm a spreads user and I would like to get some fundamental directions about the high grade copper business.

I want to trade this commodity but before I step in, I would to know where you guys get 1st class news and informations about this metal, before you make up your positions.

I know a little bit about the players (who producers, who trades, who wants it, what's cooper for, etc.) as well some technical analysis but as I said I would like to get if possible, daily information and views about this the market.

Is there any website / blog or anything you recommend?

Thanks in advanced!

best reports on base metals IMO come from maquarie bank. they really are in a league of there own.
HG Copper has already shot out the gate the last couple of days. It has been a real rocketship...vols are still relatively low but if this continues....

What's Goin' on ..... ?

Big Move down today any ideaz as to cause ?

Is this the beginning ? :LOL:

If was the fact China came back from a week off and didn't start buying. News out overnight from far east was pretty bearish as a result and US holiday today gives perfect excuse to slap it hard.
I imagine it can retrace a bit further but do not discount the very supportive fundamentals. I fully expect it to get back to new highs before too long.

Cheers

I was hoping it might be a false break out ........but will have to wait and see ..

Thx again TWI

The Profit strikes again.....

I was hoping it might be a false break out ........but will have to wait and see ..

Thx again TWI
Yep it was a false break and copper then got hammered (sorry).Totally weird how these things work :)lol:).....
no did not play it...busy with other things....:eek: