hi everybody.there is preesure on the dec8

My interpretation: It went up following treasuries which in turn were a safe haven bid with stocks crashing and US economy looking rubbish. Also some stops went off. And it also went up because it didn't go down.

I 'm your debtor , thanks (y) wonderfull reply

Suggest ignoring fundamentals if you want to trade short term...

I'm still trying to learn it... simple contract
then spreads.... maybe in future decades :D

Great fun today, eh?

I can't decided if we're in a ranging market or a bearish one now... I think it would like to flip and go bearish (especially with recent oil rally) but can't decide.

yeah-i thought there was some downside room personally and the retail sales proved a nice trigger to move into my target area.

not sure how much more there is to be honest.

I was bearish this morning like the rest of us... have to say I've got bids in now though

Eurodollar is the least justifiably high amongst the STIRs if you ask me.

Tomorrow it's going to be sterling's reaction to GDP that's crucial. If it comes off on a negative GDP then short everything!

Ok I'm now convinced STIRs are going to get smashed this afternoon. Keeping these shorts until after bernanke speech released...

That was fun in swiss... got out of my dec short at 19 but anyone here have a clue wtf was going on in the two or three minutes before it? Looked like willy waving to me...

Nxt tuesday really plenty of data... come and surf the waves on the sea !
Luck!!

P.s. arabian: negative Gdp is not bullish on contracts ?? high price - low rates...