He's Back after 6 years

what at absolute freak this guy is. I cant believe he was bragging about how he stayed in the best ski chalet, seriously does anyone care. The sad thing is some suckers will probably sign up.

some? Back in 2004 i worked with a guy in IT who paid £1500 to attend one of Darren Winter's events.. he said the hall was full of people.. in the hundreds.

I asked him what it was like, he told me DW would cover alot of material at high speed and the crowd would be taking notes, trying to keep up with what was being said..

I was going to post this in the joke section but none is listed. I just had the biggest laugh for a long time. I just receive an marketing e-mail from our friend, the one and only Darren Winters about one day Live trading he is presenting for whopping GBP 1,000. The video is for about 16 minutes but will make your day of laughter.

Here's the link
http://www.wealthtrainingcompany.co.uk/livetradingwithdarren/

One of the greatest videos ever. :LOL:

Poor, poor people that fall for this marketing crap.

Guess they're all going to find out the hard, and expensive way, just how hard trading really is.....

Mr Winters is getting from bad to the insane. I have just received another marketing e-mail from his company, asking me to part with 8,770 pounds for 2 days 1 to 1 with him in person. Apparently he is writing a book which will include 3 of his students :LOL:

This is the e-mail sent today, I didn't think this industry can can get this low level.:devilish:

" I'll keep this short and to the point.

I am looking for 3 people who I will train individually 1 to 1 over a 3 month period. I haven't ever offered this level of personal training before. Even many years ago when I was open to doing single days of 1 to 1 training the minimum fee I would consider was 10,000 pounds per day.

The reason that I am offering this individual training at all, is because I am writing a book and want 3 recent outstanding case studies I can use.

The training will be as follows: In month 1 you will receive a full day of training with me 1 to 1 - just you and me. Here we will get your trading plan in place, go through any trades you have already done, and put in place exactly what you will be doing over the next month.

In month 2 we will spend half a day together 1 to 1 to check progress and go over any areas that need improving. Then in month 3 we will spend another half a day together 1 to 1 to fine tune your trading so that you have a system in place that you can successfully use from then onwards.

I am also looking for 2 people who will have one full day of individual 1 to 1 training with me, because I want to have a couple of examples of how powerful even 1 full day of personal training with me can be.

For the 3 month program, instead of charging my minimum fee of 20,000 pounds for this training (1 + 1/2 +1/2 day), the fee will be just 8,770 pounds and in return you will be agreeing that I can use this as one of the case studies in my book (your real name does not have to be used if you prefer). OR for the one full day of personal training the fee will be 4,470 pounds instead of 10,000 pounds.

All the training will take place in Guernsey as I will be there on business over this period.

If you would like to be considered for a place please contact Natasha on 0207 740 7315 or [email protected]

Best regards
Darren
p.s. I don't intend to ever do this again and I'm only doing it at all, as I need this for my book, so it really is a once in a life time chance to get trained by me 1 to 1 - and I want some fantastic case studies for my book so it is in my interests to make sure you get outstanding results!
"

You guys think thats bad.

Try this: http://www.fsponline-recommends.co....167819&g=0&r=Milo&s=299837&o=297206&l=229859&

Seriously if you actually take the time to read this, it's hilarious...

Apparently all the big SB players (IG, Pro Spreads etc) are doomed to go under (after one released a profit warning) but he's going to reveal: "A sound spread betting company that focuses on making it as easy as possible for the customer to trade..."

Also, the demise of FX trading is almost complete but he's going to reveal a good strategy using "pivots" to make money in Forex.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
on a similar note, my FREE MAGIC HOLY WATER has finally arrived from http://www.peterpopoffministries.com/index.php

Seriously, get it. Firstly, it costs the charlatan a bit of money.

Secondly, the package is absolutely hilarious. If the video on that site isn't good enough for you.

Makes Mr Winters look like a total amataeur :LOL:

on a similar note, my FREE MAGIC HOLY WATER has finally arrived from http://www.peterpopoffministries.com/index.php

Seriously, get it. Firstly, it costs the charlatan a bit of money.

Secondly, the package is absolutely hilarious. If the video on that site isn't good enough for you.

Makes Mr Winters look like a total amataeur :LOL:

WOW! free magic holy water. God sends you thousands of dollars.

this gives me an idea.

why not dilute the magic holy water using the magic of homeopathy.
and then, the more dilute it is, the more powerful it becomes.
God might send you tax-free cheques for millions.

WOW! free magic holy water. God sends you thousands of dollars.

this gives me an idea.

why not dilute the magic holy water using the magic of homeopathy.
and then, the more dilute it is, the more powerful it becomes.
God might send you tax-free cheques for millions.

nerd post of the year, I absolutely love it!

(now adopt that skepticism to TA and you'll improve no end, I assure ya)

I was going to post this in the joke section but none is listed. I just had the biggest laugh for a long time. I just receive an marketing e-mail from our friend, the one and only Darren Winters about one day Live trading he is presenting for whopping GBP 1,000. The video is for about 16 minutes but will make your day of laughter.

Here's the link
http://www.wealthtrainingcompany.co.uk/livetradingwithdarren/

I found this after a quick search

By Insolvency News, 30 March 2009. Posted in Appointments

UPDATE 26 July 2009

WIN Investing to enter voluntary arrangement

Since this article was published, we have confirmed with one of WIN's directors that WIN Investing proposed a voluntary arrangement to its creditors. The directors confirmed that the company was insolvent, and unable to pay its debts as they fell due. The proposal was subsequently withdrawn by Darren Winters and co-director Tatjana Valujeva.

WIN Investing LLP, which heavily advertises its ‘free’ investment seminars on the radio and tube, is to propose a LLP Voluntary Arrangement, a process essentially the same as a company voluntary arrangement.

The company was founded by Darren Winters, whose chequered history has been widely exposed in the media. WIN operates on a similar basis to Inside Track, which collapsed last year.

http://www.insolvencynews.com/article/show/WIN-Investing-to-enter-voluntary-arrangement

The Wealth Training Company operates from the same address as WIN Investing.

Last edited:
"I would love to attend your live trading day and want to start enjoying the lifestyle of a successful trader. I understand that the fee for this level of training is usually £5,000+... but if accepted I will pay just £970 + vat (or 3 x £387 +vat) and ONLY pay the £1,500 profit share part of the fee when I make my first £40,000 profit."

:LOL:

nice idea.. you made me laugh dude..:clap:

You guys think thats bad.

Try this: http://www.fsponline-recommends.co....167819&g=0&r=Milo&s=299837&o=297206&l=229859&

Seriously if you actually take the time to read this, it's hilarious...

Apparently all the big SB players (IG, Pro Spreads etc) are doomed to go under (after one released a profit warning) but he's going to reveal: "A sound spread betting company that focuses on making it as easy as possible for the customer to trade..."

Also, the demise of FX trading is almost complete but he's going to reveal a good strategy using "pivots" to make money in Forex.

Unbelievable.

this one, from the same creep, looks MUCH easier !!! :rolleyes:
http://www.shortcutpublications.co.uk/shop/sports-arbitrage-sniper.html

guaranteed risk-free second income !!
wow, where do I sign up ?

Yes - you read the subject of this email correctly... I only get my cut AFTER you make your first 40,000 pounds from trading.

Yep, seems he’s buried the hatchet and he's even be kind enough to send me one of his emails!

How sweet ....... :cheesy:

Enjoy!