Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hey thanks for the email update. and for the good reading attached as well.
Looking forward to the changes! Great job and hard work Bashir!!

Financial transactions tax....

I had to read it again. A financial taxation dubbed a "fee", ranging up to .25% one way so .5% roundtrip. On the YM @8000 it would mean adding $40 to the broker's fee totalling it about $45.

All of a sudden we have a 9pt spread :-(
Maybe we should then call it spreadbetting instead of trading.

The ES would draw in all the action, as it's value would only set you back a total of $10/roundtrip
The .25% is just a number thrown up, and they might vary it so all futures are taxed equal.....

It's just a proposal and i am not sure it would apply to non-us traders as we don't pay tax to the u.s.

Still, after banning naked short-selling now a financial transaction tax? What's next?

Last edited:
Can't paste the link right now, my boss has chatrooms blocked, sensible man ;-)

But on page 183 is the link, when you search this thread for "paltalk"

Boy that was a long read... phew!

Good day everyone! Especially you Bashir!
Thank you for all of your effort here.

I am currently watching the last two methods side by side and trading manually with Sierra charts and IB.

Is anyone still using a previous version of this manual system? I noticed that the 20EMA system gave some safer trades yet I feel the market orders on the 10EMA setup will definately get you in when you need to be.

I will be backtesting both methods this weekend but was looking for any feedback from those who have been trading manually off of these methods live.

Again Bashir I cannot thank you enough for you time and effort. This approach of being in cash most of the day and low risk is very very appealing after getting beat up so many times.

Have an excellent weekend everyone!

eVegas

Hi all from dc/md area

Hey guys,

I'm in downtown DC myself and have been sim-trading the ES for a couple months now. Just found this thread so have a long way to go to get caught up.

Clint :)

PS..
OP, plan on reading the whole thread but does this work only on ninja or can I use X-trader or another platform?

thanks in advance
:smart:
Sorry Drew, somehow I didn't receive any messages from this thread or any other thread from t2win site for three days and I wonder why.
Clint nice to meet you.
Still going through the thread while I write up the Bashir's trading plan sequence to simply it to suit my needs.
Regards
R_T

Scalper is done and kickin. Will be out tomorow hopefully.

Just need vigi to make sure it works as it should before shipment.

Also working on a second scalper that looks very promising.

I have sent everyone email about this.

Regards
Bashir N

hey everyone, my name is Shannon, have been following this thread for a while and thought its time to introduce myself, and hopefully one day i can contribute like you guys do, esp the hard working genius behind it all, Bashir!
I have set up the strategy in ninja and its ready to roll ( NAVIG)

Heres some silly ametuer questions, so i get the strategy up and running..... open up a DOM.... and the question i have is do i have to do anything else to let it put the trades on, ie contract size, ATM strategy etc...???
Also, should the chart while the strat is running be straight plain with just candles or should i have bAshir's template charts up?
Sorry if this has been covered guys.
Best wishes to everyone for 2009, Shan

To Ninja users,

I am new to using Ninja script, I only use the manual DOM.

Anyone care to post the process of importing the NAVIG file into Ninja and setting it up for trading.

Thanks

hey everyone, my name is Shannon, have been following this thread for a while and thought its time to introduce myself, and hopefully one day i can contribute like you guys do, esp the hard working genius behind it all, Bashir!
I have set up the strategy in ninja and its ready to roll ( NAVIG)

Heres some silly ametuer questions, so i get the strategy up and running..... open up a DOM.... and the question i have is do i have to do anything else to let it put the trades on, ie contract size, ATM strategy etc...???
Also, should the chart while the strat is running be straight plain with just candles or should i have bAshir's template charts up?
Sorry if this has been covered guys.
Best wishes to everyone for 2009, Shan

You dont need to do anything, it will trade 2 contracts and targets are preset.
What you need to do as writen in the instructions is to open a chart of the market that you want to trade and import the correct version for that market and then add the strategy to the chart. Does not matter what kinda of chart is is, all the internals are done in the code, you only need to make sure the chart is for the correct market.

But dont get to excited about the NAVIG yet m8, as i am far from happy with it and its money making capabilites, we need more changes added to it before i would risk money with it, i have 1 scalper that will be out tomorow that will give you much better trades and actualy make you money. The NAVIG is still a work on progress and hopefull after a few changes that we have in plan it should work better.

There is also a second scalper that i will test this week with my live account as i have good faith in it, its based on the same ideas as the first scalper but goes for higher targets and have the same risk, and what i think is correct then this will a really nice scalper.

I guess i can call the first one a scalper, as it goes for around 3 points. The second scalper i should something else as it usualy gets around +3 +5 points pr trade.

If we dont see any big improvments on the NAVIG after the changes i will freeze it and use scalper 2 as the main navig. ANd the first scalper the integrated short term trader.

The first scalper had a really good week, it averages around 12-13 points pr day after commission. The second scalper i am expecting better results, but we will see how it does this week.

I will call out all the trades on the second scalper and in good enough time so everyone can get into a trade if there is one. And also tell what targets.Everyone are free to follow the calls or not, i will just call them out so that anyone who wants to can do so.

Cya all tomorow, kinda borring with 3 days of holiday :cry:

Regards
Bashir N

Last edited:
To Ninja users,

I am new to using Ninja script, I only use the manual DOM.

Anyone care to post the process of importing the NAVIG file into Ninja and setting it up for trading.

Thanks

There are instructions with the files you received, i suggest you read that first.
It very simple and you should be able to get it done within 2mins.

Regards
Bashir N

Thanks Bashir,

Didn't notice the pdf file at bottom. All installed and ready for action. Sounds like the scalper version will be fun to monitor!

Hear from you in room later.

Thanks
Ballyom

Did some replay for lust Thursday and Friday for new Navi and Sculper . Navi did very well on Thur. and not so good on Frid.(which was a tuff day to trade bc. of option exp)
But Scalper did Good on Friday.
Good job Bashir. Thanks
Vit

Hi guys, there will be a few improvments on the scalper and the navig as well.

There will a change that will make the scalper take more trades when market is trending, as the scalper is very inactive when market is just trending down or up.

With these changes the scalper dide 3 more trades, before the change it only dide 1 trade early in the morning. So a tottal of 4 trade's on the backtest for today.

The scalper 2 had the same issue, when market is trending it will just sit on its beatifull ass and dont do ****. So to solve this problem, we will add the same change to the scalper 2 as well.

The navig will in the next update have have fixed targets, and this should drasticly improve the resulst we get. Cause we have many trades where it goes +3 and we cover 1 , then it goes down +5 or +7 and we dont cover, then it rallys up and does a BE on the last car.

So intead it will take 50% at +3 and the next target will be out at +5 and thats it.

The update for scalper 1 will be out tomorow hopefully, the second scalper is still tested, but its looks even more promising then the first one. A copy will be sent out hopefully the end of this week.

Results for today :

Scalper 1 : 4 points (1 trade)
Scalper 2 : 8 points (1 trade)

NAVIG : 3.75 points(to many trades lol)

With the new changes it would had made around 14.5 points with the same amount of trades, but with fixed targets.

We are getting there slowly, hopefully we will soon have 2 great scalpers and a trend following system ready for February. And then start making som seriouse money.

I hope everyone dide okey today, and talk to you all tomorow :medieval:

Bashir N