Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Bashir,

Thanks a million for you kindness and willingness to share your wisdom...

It may sound to be a very stupid question, pardon me...

but can you clarify how do you determine the market direction on the 10 and 30min

charts? I mean if i understood right the 20 MA does not play a crucial role in this timeframes the 10 and 30?

and you are more reliant on the direction the stochs are pointing?

Thankful and Grateful

Raffy :)

Hi Raffy, i only use the stochastics to determin the general direction of the marked, thats it, i dont use anything else then that to determin the longerterm direction.

When the stochs get crossed, i see that as a indication of change in direction, i dont wait for it to actualy sloppe in the same direction as well.

We are no longer using 20ema's on the chart, we are using 10ema's on all the chart.
Gets you in quciker and out fasterm so you dont give to much profits back when in a trade.

Let me know if there is anything else you are wondering about ?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hello all,

Just wanted to publicly thank Bashir, for his contributions to this thread. He's unselfishly help many of us. His patience and desire to help is wonderful, I believe in karma, I know it will come back to him 10 fold. So Bashir, Thank you for the good work, and LOTS of LUCK. Talk on Monday.

Mg

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification...

Thanks for your tireless patience and guidance Braimy.. :)

Hi Raffy, i only use the stochastics to determin the general direction of the marked, thats it, i dont use anything else then that to determin the longerterm direction.

When the stochs get crossed, i see that as a indication of change in direction, i dont wait for it to actualy sloppe in the same direction as well.

We are no longer using 20ema's on the chart, we are using 10ema's on all the chart.
Gets you in quciker and out fasterm so you dont give to much profits back when in a trade.

Let me know if there is anything else you are wondering about ?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks guys :eek:

Gonna keep my fingers crossed, really looking forward to tomorows trading.
Will be very interesting to see how the marked acts, maybe we will get that rally everybody is talking about.

Should get some sleep now, dide a few changes to the program,should give use less fakes and better trades.

Talk to you all lovely people tomorow (y)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Fwiw I read a good book this weekend which details the principles of bashir's system, using multiple timeframes, moving averages and stochastics. Although it talks stocks it can be applied to anything. The book is "the secret of the underground trader" by Jea yu. Well worth a read IMO

Fwiw I read a good book this weekend which details the principles of bashir's system, using multiple timeframes, moving averages and stochastics. Although it talks stocks it can be applied to anything. The book is "the secret of the underground trader" by Jea yu. Well worth a read IMO

I've ordered that book clicksta, how did you find it ?(y)