Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

You can use the following times

Start: 09:30
End : 16:15

Evening session time(you need to get right pivot numberS)

Start:18:00:00
End :23:59:59

I the video i posted 16:30, but that is not correct, it should be what i just wrote above here.

Reason its 16:15 and not 16:00 is because even though the marked is closed at 16:00 there are some aftermarked trades done until 16:15.

A friends of mines broker told me this and he recommended this , thats why i am using this.

With kind regards
BAshir Naimy

a question abt the start and end times. Are these in EST or Chicago time?

Guys, so what are the final rules?

Hey guys i hear that alot of people are having issues with the 3min and that the move is over by the time the rules are ok.

So i have done a niffty changest to it that will make you get alllllll the move and
dont worrie that much about moving average .

What you need is the following:

1: 1minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics
2: 3minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics+Normal Macd with 12,26,4 settings
3: 10minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics
4: 30minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics

Rules that never can be broken :

1:Always have the 3min on your side and the macd on yourside, it needs to be going up
when thinking long and needs to be going down when short.
2:Always have the 10min on your side ALWAYSSSS
3:And prefer having the 30min on your side, if 30min is on your side then go normal or many contracts. If you its against you, go normal and dont expect the move to have more then 2 trades in it.

When do i go short:

1:When price is below all the moving aveages, that means price needs to be below
1min charts 10ema +3min charts 10ema + 30min chart ema + 10min charts 10ema and the 3min macd is on
yourside.
2:Then go short at marked when when the first 1min bar closes below the last ema.
If the 1min is oversold by the time you want to go marked, let the price break the last
ema and then do a retracement on the 1min charts 10ema.
Just make sure that 3min charts stoch and the 10min charts stoch is on your side
and the 3min macd

Where do i cover:

1:First of all, use a 20tick stop.
2:Take first target at +10 and then move stop to -8 behind entry.
3:Then trail the last contract until the 3min macd starts crossing back up.
This will make you get much much higher targets and ur risk reward will most likely be
1/3 or higher.

Whenever price reached round numbers like 8400 or 8000 or 8200 then consider not doing any trades and wait for it to either break or bounce back up.

Try this method out and you will be amazed how well it works, and its as easy as it gets and will give you many good trade true the day.After some thoughs, the method i have writen is okey but its very complicated and takes alot of effort to get it done right and
need alot of consentration. So try this please, and im sure you will do great with it
and give you ALOT better results then the lastest method.

Hi Bashir,

Can we ignore the EMA on a chart if it's too far away, like with the old method? ie, when going long, if the 30 EMA is more than 40 points above, it can be ignored when taking the trade.

Thanks!

Yes, you can ignore it if its 40 tick or more.
That will giveyou enough rooom to manage the trade and get your targets.
But 40tick should be minimum, i would prefer 50 and fell safe, but 40 should go as well.

With kind regards
bashir naimy

Yes, you can ignore it if its 40 tick or more.
That will giveyou enough rooom to manage the trade and get your targets.
But 40tick should be minimum, i would prefer 50 and fell safe, but 40 should go as well.

With kind regards
bashir naimy

Are you still using the GMMA indicator with your new auto system?

Did you just recently come up with this new auto system you are trading or have you been working on it for a long time?

Something i have been thinking about for quite some time, but a few weeks ago i satt down and figured out how to trade it, the key is to take the big marked moves, and stay out of the noice and chopp.

So come up with something really uniqe that basicly holds you out of chopp and gives you those major moves, sometimes you get faked by little moves up, but my system enters so early that it always gets +10 and then goes breakeven if the trade goes against me. But if its a really big mover, it will trail that last car all the way up to the top, i never hit the excat top, but give away around 25% away, but get the rest of the 75% :D

Today i had 15 trades tottaly:

Trade 1 : breakeven
Trade 2 : +10 +70
Trade 3: breakeven
Trade 4: breakeven
Trade 5: breakeven
Trade 6: +10 +14
Trade 7: breakeven
Trade 8: +10 +38
Trade 9: +10 +49
Trade 10: breakeven
Trade 11: +10 +10
Trade 12: breakeven
Trade 13: breakeven
Trade 14: breakeven
Trade 15: +10 + 153

Breakeven 9
Winners 6
Loosers 0
Tottal Trades 15

Tottal profitt: -> 394 ticks x 5usd = 1970,- usd

System been only trading 2 contract at a time, and i will after some time increase this to 4 and then 6 and then 8 and then 10 and then 12 and then 14 and then 16 and then 18 and then 20 and then i will let it run like that.

It starts trading automaticly after 09:35 and stops at 15:45 and cover all positions if there are any open.

It takes automaticly all targets and gets out when the condition is true, and stays away from sideways marked because of rules that prohibits it from trading when some certen rules running and giving out TRUE signals.

As you notice it does take alot of trades, but it also trades in chopp, but since its fast it geets in quicly on a burst up and takes +10, and if its a good trade it goes up and up and covers higher, but if its a failed trade, it will go breakeven.

From monday to today, its been making
250-400 ticks pr each day. Not 1 single looser so far. But alot of breakeven.
If it ever gets stopped, it will loose tops 40ticks on a single trade.

I will consider putting this one 24/7 on several forex markeds and make it trade day and night.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Btw, i will post my longs and shorts on the chat room that our friend just opened.

I will not be able to talk that much or help that much while trading, but will advice when to take longs or short and where to cover with push to talk funtion, will basicly post my systems longs and shorts and what its doing at any given time.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

[/QUOTE]

I will consider putting this one 24/7 on several forex markeds and make it trade day and night.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy[/QUOTE]

That sounds very promising, Bashir - congrats on coding this , i am sure this must have been a very satifying results.

I am sure this will give provide simmillar ( am guessing better as i believe forex is less volatile) results.

Great achievements !:clap:

Looking fwd to follow u on the chat room !

Regards
Joker

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy[/QUOTE]

That sounds very promising, Bashir - congrats on coding this , i am sure this must have been a very satifying results.

I am sure this will give provide simmillar ( am guessing better as i believe forex is less volatile) results.

Great achievements !:clap:

Looking fwd to follow u on the chat room !

Regards
Joker[/QUOTE]

Well just to clearify, i am using this on a live account with real money.So
people dont think im just simulating this :LOL:

There was a trade i posted today on the chat room, not sure how many took it, but some dide and that trade go up to almost 200 ticks and stopped me out at 153 on the last contract.

If forex is less volatile then i might not do that, i would rather prefer volatile markeds, maybe commodities will be better like silver, gold. and maybe emini oil.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I have posted the results a page back i belive, please check that out;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir. What chat room are you talking about? is it OK to get in?
do you still use Wilders MA with you new settings ..?
Thanks .
Vit

Last edited:
Hi Bashir. What chat room are you talking about? is it OK to get in?
do you still use Wilders MA with you new settings ..?
Thanks .
Vit

The room is run by Bapovs and will online when marked opens each day i belive.
I will be posting trades as i get them and where i cover and so forth, and itwill be a nice to have someone to talk to and just bounce of ideas,im sureit will be interesting.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

The room is run by Bapovs and will online when marked opens each day i belive.
I will be posting trades as i get them and where i cover and so forth, and itwill be a nice to have someone to talk to and just bounce of ideas,im sureit will be interesting.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Did you develop this auto system yourself or did you get the basic idea from somewhere else?

Bashir,

Did you develop this auto system yourself or did you get the basic idea from somewhere else?

Never been a big fan of using other peoples methods to be honest with you, so all my methods are my own. Im surethere are alot of people who are using similer stuff, but i would not know about that and dont really care.

The autotrading method was to begin with just an idea, dide not have any idea what sort of method to use, but first tryed automating my main method, dont dident work so well,cause there was just to much variable to check all the time.
So i come up with something new, something that actualy takes all the parts of my main method and simplifies it and makes it visually and technicly easyer to handle.

But unintentionally i also discovered that that new simplified method keeps me out of alot of chopp and does not give buy signals when marked is either ranging or chopping.
So that was a pleasent surprise, and thats the thing that gives its big edge, never have to worrie about getting chopped up while its running.

The other big advantage is that when price pushes out from a range it then gets you in short or long, and will stick to that trade until its all topped out. Basicly most of the time you will get 75%-80% of the move up and it will exit the trade for you.

There is only 1 dissadvantage, if you can call it that, lets say price moves up really fast, but its just a burts and it quickly gets down again, it will give you your first target at +10 and then go up +35 ticks, but its the price moves back down to fast, you will give it all back and get stopped and do breakeven or if ur lucky u will get some ticks out of it, but majority of the move will not be had.

Either way u will not loose money, and i call those trades for fake singals, and i do breakeven on does.But when there is a decent move and price does not skydive down again to fast, it will be christmas:D

There are alot of people trying to use this a part of my method, but they never got their head around where to enter and where to exit, and they are using it on a much longer timeframe then me.I have added some other indicators to it to smooth of my entrys and exits and also an indicator to keep me on the right side of the marke,when you add it up, its just 1 indicator who many use but i have added alot more to it,so the method is 80% my own and 20% to the trades who are using the 1 single indicator for tottaly different type of trading.
It was originaly used for longterm trades, but im using it for shortterm trades instead. But the advantage i have over them is that i know exactly how to enter and when to exit :devilish:

The other good thing about automating it is that i never send out my stops or targets to the exchange, so nobody knows where my stops are or where my targets are, whenever price reached a certen level, i either take profit at marked or if price goes below my entry i cover at marked.

So those darn b a s t e r d s at the pit can just search blindfolded for my stop,especially in lunchtime when they are killing all the rookies and taking their money in the chopp and sideways marked :whistling

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Bashir,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Out of curiosity does your method have any similarity to Frank Tenerife's (from Spain) forex scalping method posted earlier?

An interesting approach indeed to take a technique used for long term investing and apply it to short term. I always wondered if the Turtle's trend following trading method could be applied to short term trading as well. The problem with their system is that it requires a lot of capital due to its long term nature.

Bashir,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Out of curiosity does your method have any similarity to Frank Tenerife's (from Spain) forex scalping method posted earlier?

An interesting approach indeed to take a technique used for long term investing and apply it to short term. I always wondered if the Turtle's trend following trading method could be applied to short term trading as well. The problem with their system is that it requires a lot of capital due to its long term nature.

Hi, you are correct santana, the 20% of the method is from mister Frank Tenerifs(from spain).What he have done is to simply change the values on the bands and use it for scaling.Im sure it works for him just like that .But he is just scalping and then getting out quick.I have again made some changes to that as well.
I try instead to get the big moves and not those small moves up and down.

The Turtle system works in a similer manner, but its for a longer term trading, they try to get into a trend and stick with it.But before they get into it they will take many small looses before they actually get into a valid trend.

My method works in a simiiler manner, but i go breakeven if its not a trend, i dont like the idea of many small looses, dead by a 1000 knifes comes to mind :LOL:

Anyways, play around with the GMMM and see what you can come up with ,there are endless ways of using it and creating something usefull out of it.

I suggest you play around with the moving averages and see what settings fits your trading style, but before taht you must define what your trading style is.

Do you scalp? Or do you go for bigger upmoves?
Those are questions you need to ask yourself, when you know your trading style, you then create a method around your style.Thats the most effective way.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy