Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

I have to say that a strategy works different for everyone, it's all about how you interpret the signals, as well as what your comfortable with.
So Bashir can give his view on everything you have second thoughts about, in the end you are the one who has to work with the strategy and make it your own.
So give it a few runs in the backtest and find a setup that YOU like. It a lot of work but it will give you more confidence.
Just my 2c.

Hey guys i hear that alot of people are having issues with the 3min and that the move is over by the time the rules are ok.

So i have done a niffty changest to it that will make you get alllllll the move and
dont worrie that much about moving average .

What you need is the following:

1: 1minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics
2: 3minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics+Normal Macd with 12,26,4 settings
3: 10minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics
4: 30minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics

Rules that never can be broken :

1:Always have the 3min on your side and the macd on yourside, it needs to be going up
when thinking long and needs to be going down when short.
2:Always have the 10min on your side ALWAYSSSS
3:And prefer having the 30min on your side, if 30min is on your side then go normal or many contracts. If you its against you, go normal and dont expect the move to have more then 2 trades in it.

When do i go short:

1:When price is below all the moving aveages, that means price needs to be below
1min charts 10ema +3min charts 10ema + 30min chart ema and the 3min macd is on
yourside
2:Then go short at marked when when the first 1min bar closes below the last ema.
If the 1min is oversold by the time you want to go marked, let the price break the last
ema and then do a retracement on the 1min charts 10ema.
Just make sure that 3min charts stoch and the 10min charts stoch is on your side
and the 3min macd

Where do i cover:

1:First of all, use a 20tick stop.
2:Take first target at +10 and then move stop to -8 behind entry.
3:Then trail the last contract until the 3min macd starts crossing back up.
This will make you get much much higher targets and ur risk reward will most likely be
1/3 or higher.

Whenever price reached round numbers like 8400 or 8000 or 8200 then consider not doing any trades and wait for it to either break or bounce back up.

Try this method out and you will be amazed how well it works, and its as easy as it gets and will give you many good trade true the day.After some thoughs, the method i have writen is okey but its very complicated and takes alot of effort to get it done right and
need alot of consentration. So try this please, and im sure you will do great with it
and give you ALOT better results then the lastest method.

I had another good day today , made around 324 ticks with 2 cars using this method and just trailed the price.

Happy trading.

I sugggest everyone who have started on older method, please look at the above post and use this method, will give you better results and more trades.

Its easy and powerfull.
The old method as santana mentioned is very easy to inter differentyl for each person, this method will make it very simple so there is not much left for ifs and buts.
With kind regard
Bashir Naimy

I sugggest everyone who have started on older method, please look at the above post and use this method, will give you better results and more trades.

Its easy and powerfull.
The old method as santana mentioned is very easy to inter differentyl for each person, this method will make it very simple so there is not much left for ifs and buts.
With kind regard
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bashir, I'll give it a spin.

Hi Bashir,

Wow, I wasn't expecting this but thank you for sharing your new, updated system!

A few questions about this new setup:

1.The "normal" slow stochastic is the one using the simple moving average as opposed to the Wilder's ma, right? The "normal" MACD uses the exponential moving average or a simple moving average?

2. When going short price has to be below all ema's including the 10min chart's, right? I didn't see that one mentioned.

3. When other charts give you the green light you go short at the market when the 1min bar closes below the 10ema on the 1min chart? And if the 1min stochastic is oversold you wait for price to completely break and retrace to the 10ema before going short?

4. Related to #3 if the 10min, 30min and 3min are on your side does the 1min have to be on your side too when entering your trade? (if it's oversold, when you wait for price to retrace to 10ema will it be back on your side or do you just ignore it?)

5. No more use of the GMMA indicator with this setup?

6. Can you post a screenshot of this setup?

All the best!

Last edited:
Hey guys i hear that alot of people are having issues with the 3min and that the move is over by the time the rules are ok.

So i have done a niffty changest to it that will make you get alllllll the move and
dont worrie that much about moving average .

What you need is the following:

1: 1minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics
2: 3minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics+Normal Macd with 12,26,4 settings
3: 10minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics
4: 30minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics

Rules that never can be broken :

1:Always have the 3min on your side and the macd on yourside, it needs to be going up
when thinking long and needs to be going down when short.
2:Always have the 10min on your side ALWAYSSSS
3:And prefer having the 30min on your side, if 30min is on your side then go normal or many contracts. If you its against you, go normal and dont expect the move to have more then 2 trades in it.

When do i go short:

1:When price is below all the moving aveages, that means price needs to be below
1min charts 10ema +3min charts 10ema + 30min chart ema and the 3min macd is on
yourside
2:Then go short at marked when when the first 1min bar closes below the last ema.
If the 1min is oversold by the time you want to go marked, let the price break the last
ema and then do a retracement on the 1min charts 10ema.
Just make sure that 3min charts stoch and the 10min charts stoch is on your side
and the 3min macd

Where do i cover:

1:First of all, use a 20tick stop.
2:Take first target at +10 and then move stop to -8 behind entry.
3:Then trail the last contract until the 3min macd starts crossing back up.
This will make you get much much higher targets and ur risk reward will most likely be
1/3 or higher.

Whenever price reached round numbers like 8400 or 8000 or 8200 then consider not doing any trades and wait for it to either break or bounce back up.

Try this method out and you will be amazed how well it works, and its as easy as it gets and will give you many good trade true the day.After some thoughs, the method i have writen is okey but its very complicated and takes alot of effort to get it done right and
need alot of consentration. So try this please, and im sure you will do great with it
and give you ALOT better results then the lastest method.

I had another good day today , made around 324 ticks with 2 cars using this method and just trailed the price.

Happy trading.

Thanks Bashir,

This seems to be good for better entry and I am guessing - we can also use GMMMM indicator to close out the position..

Congrats on the winning (big ones) streak you are having ...I hope All of us can soon learn how to ride the wave like u.. ahhh..

:clap:

Hi Bashir,

Wow, I wasn't expecting this but thank you for sharing your new, updated system!

A few questions about this new setup:

1.The "normal" slow stochastic is the one using the simple moving average as opposed to the Wilder's ma, right? The "normal" MACD uses the exponential moving average or a simple moving average?

2. When going short price has to be below all ema's including the 10min chart's, right? I didn't see that one mentioned.

3. When other charts give you the green light you go short at the market when the 1min bar closes below the 10ema on the 1min chart? And if the 1min stochastic is oversold you wait for price to completely break and retrace to the 10ema before going short?

4. Related to #3 if the 10min, 30min and 3min are on your side does the 1min have to be on your side too when entering your trade? (if it's oversold, when you wait for price to retrace to 10ema will it be back on your side or do you just ignore it?)

5. No more use of the GMMA indicator with this setup?

6. Can you post a screenshot of this setup?

All the best!

1:The normal slow stochastics is with the simple moving average,not whilders.
2:Macd are default settings and uses expon ma. and settings are 12,26,4,thats what i am using, and workds best.

Price must also be below the 10min charts 10ema, i forgot to mention that , sorry about that.

You number 3 question is correct, when its oversold, u do the retracement to the 10ema on the 1min chart.

When doing the retracement to the 10ema on the 1min the 1min stoch will be agaisnt you , but ignore that.When doing the marked trade , always have the 1min on yourside as stated in the rules, no matter if the 10min and 30min or 3min is on your side.
You only need 3min + 10min +1min to have a valid short at marked, when price breaks the last ema.If the 30 is also on your side then great,you do your normal size and expect a large move. If its only 10+3 +1 you do a sell at marked but dont expect a homerun.

When the price breaks and 1min is oversold, no matter if 30+10+3 is with you, YOU DO THE retracemten, DONT GO MARKED:

You only do marked when if the 10min+3min+1min(optionel 30min) is with you,period.No exeptions please.

I hope this makes sense:?:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I still use the Guppy EMAS, to point out breaks and sideways conditions.

I am not posting from my main trading pc, so i dont have a picture for you guys, and its late and i cant be bothered setting it all up.

Its just 30min+10min+3min+1min charts with extra chart on the side with guppy emas thats it, nothing secret about it.Just plain simple charts ;)

How you put them on your screen is up to you and your own personal preference.

I have 4 charts on 1 screen and the last guppy on a second screen.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bashir,

This seems to be good for better entry and I am guessing - we can also use GMMMM indicator to close out the position..

Congrats on the winning (big ones) streak you are having ...I hope All of us can soon learn how to ride the wave like u.. ahhh..

:clap:

Your welcome m8, you use the macd to cover, not the GMMMM.
THe GMMMM tells you when there is a break only. or if the marked is in a channel.and just chopping.

Well, im planning to have this everyday, not a streak ,but just another trading day :cheesy:

With kind regard
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bashir.

I wasn't aware that the 1min needed to be with you as well. I don't see this mentioned in the original rules. I just see doing a retracement to the 10ema if the 1min was oversold.

Looking forawrd to trying this out.

Regards!

Your welcome m8, you use the macd to cover, not the GMMMM.
THe GMMMM tells you when there is a break only. or if the marked is in a channel.and just chopping.

Well, im planning to have this everyday, not a streak ,but just another trading day :cheesy:

With kind regard
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

What time frame seems to give you the best results when using the GMMA indicator? The 3min chart or the 1min chart? Or some other time frame?

Greetings,

From someone who went on the voyage of looking for the best indicator,by far the best is none.Turn off CNBC,FOX,etc,pick a vehicle that lets you trade your personality,and trade the price.I like NQ with a range chart.30% prob,and a w/l of 5 has you on Treasure Island.Remember 95% who put money in the market will lose it,why? The majority believe dollar cost averaging works,and will hold a position to zero.Ask anyone with a 401k whats in it,and how low can it go before they decide its not working?

cordially Ponce

WOW Bashir,

This is more easy than the previous rules. I've made a new chartbook to put in the new rules and try them on later when the market opens.
I've made one change wich i did also with the previous rules is tha stochastics. The upperline and lowerline is standard set to 70/30. I've changed these settings to 80/20.So i can see when it's really overbought/oversold.

Thanks for posting the simplified rules!!

This is my first post, and I feel that I must use it to say thank you to the author of this thread. The amount of help you've provided is much appreciated! The world needs more of this kind of kindness and generosity.

I'm using this strategy on the ES (without the VVA indicator, though) successfully. I am using Think or Swim as my trading account/platform. Think or Swim doesn't have the Volume Value Average in it's set of studies which leaves me wondering; how important is the VVA? Is there a substitute I could use?

Again, many thanks to everyone in this thread!

Regards,
Chris

TOS doesnt have 89 tik. charts as well.

Very nice method Bashir I have to say, was following your thread for the last weeks, this week decided to put some time and effort in it, and it works really nice! Today papertraded it and with ease took out 14 points in a short position. Maybe I will give it a go next week to make some real money. Thanks!

This is my first post, I would like say thankyou to Bashir and to everyone else who has contributed to this thread. I have been reading through all the posts for the last week. Amazing. Trying out the new rules today. Thanks again Bashir for sharing your system and all the advice you have given!

Hi Bashir,

Can we ignore the EMA on a chart if it's too far away, like with the old method? ie, when going long, if the 30 EMA is more than 40 points above, it can be ignored when taking the trade.

Thanks!