Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

good work

Thank you so much for sharing!

Can you elaborate a bit on "... i ususaly have stops around 20-27 ticks tops..."? You mean you set a stop loss 20-27 ticks below your entry point? What is a tick value, 1 point? Thanks.

I am new Here

hello guy,

whats' the e mean, on ema, I assume ma is moving average. Thanks

Mg

Hi guys :) Does anybody know what is the difference between "guppy moving avarage" and "ema bands"? It seems to be еqual :)

Made around 380tick with 2 cars yesterday and 360 today with 2 cars.

Using the normal method in combinattion with the guppy moving averages, whenever price breaks out from a range, i use the 1minchart to enter at the 15 ema and i sell first at +10 and then stop at -7 and then i trail the last until the first yellow lines hits the first possible green line.

Withdkind regards
Bashir Naimy

Nicely done Bashir, that is alot of ticks you got out of the market!!! way the go!!!
Thanks for all the answers!!!

I use it with an 1 minute chart. So i have an extra 1min chart with the GMMA (Guppy)

This is how my chartbook looks like basically, without the T2W board ofcourse :)...
I have a daily on the right so i can see were price is overall.

Attachments

• layout.JPG
    layout.JPG
    747 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Taskbar Time in seconds

I use Serious Samurize to add Seconds to the Task Bar time. (Windows only shows Hour and Minute and there is no way to change that).

Samurize.com - Downloads

The seconds are very helpful in telling you exactly when to expect the stochastic lines to move. I'm finding it very useful especially for the 3 minute chart. ie, the chart moves exactly when the minutes number is divisible by 3.

I still hate that 3 minute chart, Bashir, it jerks too quickly for me, even with the Wilders. I have to say I prefer your earlier method, based on the 10 minute and 30 minute. (with 3 minute just for ref).:D

by the way, i found a YM squawkbox in youtube. I have had the tradersaudio pit with Ben lichtenstein comments for years. It's great. I'm thinking of a new subscription. He has added some new features, new squawkcomments on the YM, Treasuries etc. It gives you the feeling that you are actually trading. Besides, it is a lonely existence if you are trading from home. :)

The voice in the PIT is Ben Lichtenstein and he tells everything what happens in the S&P 500 pit
The guy you hear, so now and then, gives comments on the YM.

Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Enjoy

YouTube - YM Dec 1, 2008 8:32 cst - Squawk Analyzer TradersAudio.com

|| Welcome to Traders Audio ||

Last edited:

Using the normal method in combinattion with the guppy moving averages, whenever price breaks out from a range, i use the 1minchart to enter at the 15 ema and i sell first at +10 and then stop at -7 and then i trail the last until the first yellow lines hits the first possible green line.

Withdkind regards
Bashir Naimy

Wow! Keep that up and you're going to be trading from a yacht soon....

Withdkind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Are you still using the GMMA indicator on the 3min chart or have you discovered it works better in another time frame?

The biggest issue I'm having with this system is with the 3min stochastic. Everytime all the rules give me a green light, as the price nears the 15ema on the 1min chart the 3min stochastic starts to point like it's going to cross causing me to void the trade. The price then follows to bounce off the 15ema on the 1min becoming a profitable trade and all of a sudden the 3min stochastic which was as pointy as a pencil tip starts to separate but by then it is too late to enter the trade. This is probably due to the fact that it takes 3 minutes for the stochastic to cycle providing you the needed input a bit too late to take advantage of.

Posting a screenshot to illustrate this issue is futile because after the move has taken place it looks like the 3min stochastic lines were not coming together. It's only visible as the trade is happening.

The most recent incident of this problem happened around 3:12pm NY time on the 1min chart. With all rules in the green (went slightly above 89ema on 89tick chart for a brief moment) it was a great short trade if the 3min stochastic wasn't so misleading.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I know a number of pages back somebody brought up this issue and was told to use Wilder's ma with the stochastic which is what I'm using and the result is the same.

Last edited:
The biggest issue I'm having with this system is with the 3min stochastic. Everytime all the rules give me a green light, as the price nears the 15ema on the 1min chart the 3min stochastic starts to point like it's going to cross causing me to void the trade. The price then follows to bounce off the 15ema on the 1min becoming a profitable trade and all of a sudden the 3min stochastic which was as pointy as a pencil tip starts to separate but by then it is too late to enter the trade.

Posting a screenshot to illustrate this issue is futile because after the move has taken place it looks like the 3min stochastic lines were not coming together. It's only visible as the trade is happening.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I know a number of pages back somebody brought up this issue and was told to use Wilder's ma with the stochastic which is what I'm using and the result is the same.

That was me earlier with the same issue. I am using Wilders and still have the problem. As i mentioned earlier, I've added Seconds to the time in my task bar, to get a better handle on how the stochastics develop on the 3 minute. It still very tricky.

I'm starting to move to the earlier version of the system, ie, trade based on the 10 minute and 30 minute, with the 3 minute as a ref. Bashir had good success with that system as well.

The biggest issue I'm having with this system is with the 3min stochastic. Everytime all the rules give me a green light, as the price nears the 15ema on the 1min chart the 3min stochastic starts to point like it's going to cross causing me to void the trade. The price then follows to bounce off the 15ema on the 1min becoming a profitable trade and all of a sudden the 3min stochastic which was as pointy as a pencil tip starts to separate but by then it is too late to enter the trade. This is probably due to the fact that it takes 3 minutes for the stochastic to cycle providing you the needed input a bit too late to take advantage of.

The most recent incident of this problem happened around 3:12pm NY time on the 1min chart. With all rules in the green (went slightly above 89ema on 89tick chart for a brief moment) it was a great short trade if the 3min stochastic wasn't so misleading.

I don't know if our charts look the same but i do think we have the same problem.
The stoch 3 min was still down, although it was very close to up, but the 30min and the 10 min stoch was with us. The 3 min VVA red line was broken so it was a good change it would go further down. But i know what you mean Santana.

Maybe Bashir can take a look at it?

Attachments

• 03`12 trade.JPG
    03`12 trade.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
That was me earlier with the same issue. I am using Wilders and still have the problem. As i mentioned earlier, I've added Seconds to the time in my task bar, to get a better handle on how the stochastics develop on the 3 minute. It still very tricky.

I'm starting to move to the earlier version of the system, ie, trade based on the 10 minute and 30 minute, with the 3 minute as a ref. Bashir had good success with that system as well.

Let me know how that works for you. I am considering using the old system again as well.

As mentioned by Bapovs above, maybe Bashir can give us his opinion on the issue.

Last edited: