Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Finaly done, took some time to upload this sucker.

This is a video contains the following:

1:What chart to use and what timeframes.
2:What indicators to use and moving averages.
3:Trading rules
4:How to use the trading rules
5:And example.

You must download to file from the link i have given right below and
then watch it on your pc its around 220 mb, and its compresses to take as little as possbile space.

If you guys have any questions please let me know and i will be more the happy to answer them.

The rules will in a few days be posted in a wordfile for those who would like that.

I have also attached a pdf file that explains in more detaljes on what Volume value are is and how it acts and works.

So i highly recommend you guys read that as well.

Here is the link to the video:
capture-2.avi on MyOtherDrive

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

ps:now of to get some sleep :sleep:

Bashir,

Downloading the video now! Looking forward to going over the changes in time for tomorrow's trading day. I will keep my eyes open for the rules posting as well in the next few days!

Thank you for the explanation of the Volume Value too. AHVe a good night and talk to you and the gang tomorrow.

then watch it on your pc its around 220 mb, and its compresses to take as little as possbile space.

If you guys have any questions please let me know and i will be more the happy to answer them.

The rules will in a few days be posted in a wordfile for those who would like that.

I have also attached a pdf file that explains in more detaljes on what Volume value are is and how it acts and works.

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Thanks Bashir , great job.
Vit

Hey Bashir and all

Havent been on the forum for about a week...... have been spreading my wings a bit away from the eminis.....have found them to be so volatile.
You might like to consider this method which is the application of Bashirs method to trading about 7-8 Forex instruments. I am now making consistent profits allbeit on a simulation account on "etoro" a futures broker with a very competitive spread. (a very basic platform for beginners to currency trading) I am using SC charts live Forex feed in conjunction with the trading paltform and have set up SC charts 1/3/10/30/60 with Bashirs EMAs and stochs (each instrument pair eg EUR/USD as a workbook).
The beauty of this is that it allows me to cycle through 8 workbooks as often as I like (hoping to add a few more pairs next week) and at a glance identify those currency pairs that are trending either above or below all support or resistance of the EMAs on the 30/10/3/1 min charts). If I see a pair that fulfills this criteria i will then trade/scalp it with the trend looking for retracements for entry all the way up and down. Once the trend breaks down (take your pick of which EMA to use.... currently the 50EMA for me ) I stop trading that pair and cycle through the SC workbooks again looking for another pair that fullfils the EMA criteria. If this strategy works for another week I will go live. So far I have pretty much trebbled my simu starting balance and feel quite optomistic.
Just thought i would share that with you all and you particularly Bashir because i am very grateful for the peach you tossed in my lap.
BTW "etoro" has some anoying quirks .... their charts are a joke( which is why I use SC), their stops are default platform stops (but oviously you can close any time manually), but they have some nice helpful features like recommended trades for the day and a useful forum, spreads which are very competitive and above all the ability to start a live account with pretty much next to peanuts.

Anyway Godbless all and you Bashir specially

Shay

Hi Shay..is Sc sierra charts, sorry to be dim...also what data feed do you use and what is the cost..
Many Thanks Dave

Volume Value Area Lines

Hi Bashir,

Many thanks for all the effort in producing the new video. Good information, very well presented and easy to understand. (y)

Question regarding the Volume Value Area lines. What setting are you using for those. There are different settings for:
Value Area Line Mode (0 or 1)
Price Increment
Time period type
Start of Day, etc
I'm using a different charting package than you are, and I don't think my lines are the same as yours. :(

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris :)

Vva

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Bashir,

On Sierra Charts do you have the default settings for the Volume Value Area Lines indicator or did you modify them? And did you adjust the start and end times under chart settings to match the same time frames used for the pivot points for this indicator?

Also on your 30min chart with the pivot points it looks like you're not including the evening session data on your chart settings. Does this matter?

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

New member to to forum. First of, thanks Bashir for your effort in initiating us to your system. I think I have read most of the thread and have just downloaded the new vid. Nevertheless I still have a few questions. If they are to other members already obvious I would like to hear their response.

1. Which of the two lines in the stochastics do you follow to make the decision for a trend to be up or down?
2. If I don’t have the 89 tick chart can I utilize the 144 tick chart?
3. Do you ever take the trade if price moves first time above all moving averages in the 1 min chart (of course if all other rules are met) or do you always wait for the first retracement back to the 15 (or 50 based on other stochastics) before you take the trade?
4. What to do if I don’t have the Wilder’s stochastic option. My thinkorswim platform gives me the following options: DoubleSmoothedStochastics, StochRSI, Stochastics fast, stochastics full, Stochastics Momentumindex, StochasticSlow.

Regards,
Stephan

Bashir,

Each time I watch your videos I take notes but it seems I end up with contradictory information. Can you summarize the basic stochastic combinations required to go long or short at the 15ema and the 50ema?

eg. 10up + 30up + 3up = long at 15ema
10up + 30up = long at 50ema
10up + 3up = ?
etc.....

I am more clear on when to take retracements to the 15ema but getting confused as to the various combinations allowing you to take retracements to the 50ema.

Last edited:
Hi Bashir,

Many thanks for all the effort in producing the new video. Good information, very well presented and easy to understand. (y)

Question regarding the Volume Value Area lines. What setting are you using for those. There are different settings for:
Value Area Line Mode (0 or 1)
Price Increment
Time period type
Start of Day, etc
I'm using a different charting package than you are, and I don't think my lines are the same as yours. :(

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris :)

hey buddy, here is a picture of the settings of my volume value are lines.

Look at pic and all the settings are there, i have not made any changes to it at all.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• val.jpg
    val.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 321
Hi everybody,

New member to to forum. First of, thanks Bashir for your effort in initiating us to your system. I think I have read most of the thread and have just downloaded the new vid. Nevertheless I still have a few questions. If they are to other members already obvious I would like to hear their response.

1. Which of the two lines in the stochastics do you follow to make the decision for a trend to be up or down?
2. If I don’t have the 89 tick chart can I utilize the 144 tick chart?
3. Do you ever take the trade if price moves first time above all moving averages in the 1 min chart (of course if all other rules are met) or do you always wait for the first retracement back to the 15 (or 50 based on other stochastics) before you take the trade?
4. What to do if I don’t have the Wilder’s stochastic option. My thinkorswim platform gives me the following options: DoubleSmoothedStochastics, StochRSI, Stochastics fast, stochastics full, Stochastics Momentumindex, StochasticSlow.

Regards,
Stephan

1:10min and 30min to find the trend.I dont bother with the lines in that sense that you are thinking, i want to the lines to be crosses over eachother and i want to see them slop up or down, if they are poinintg sideways, i will then wait for to find a direction.
And when the 2lines are just toutching eachother, i wait for a clean cross of the line and a slopping up or down.When they are sideways, marked can go either way, so stay out.
2:Yes you can use the 144tick chart, works in a similer way and should do the work just fine.
3:When all the rules are meet,i trade either on the 15ema on the 89tick or 1min chart or i do the trade at the 50ema depending on the rules.I take the retracement to the 89tick charts 15ema when 1min is with me and everything else is ok.After that when 1min is going back down i do the retracement to the 15ema on the 1min chart.

Basicly i use 1min stoch to get see when a retracemtent is happening to the 1min charts 15ema and i want 1min stoch to be with me while doing 89tick trades.

4:I would then choose stochastics slow, thats the closest you will get to the on i am using.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Each time I watch your videos I take notes but it seems I end up with contradictory information. Can you summarize the basic stochastic combinations required to go long or short at the 15ema and the 50ema?

eg. 10up + 30up + 3up = long at 15ema
10up + 30up = long at 50ema
10up + 3up = ?
etc.....

I am more clear on when to take retracements to the 15ema but getting confused as to the various combinations allowing you to take retracements to the 50ema.

10up+30up+3up = Long at 15ema
If 1min is also up and not above the 80 line, then you can go early in and do the
trade on the 15ema on the 89tick chart.

10up+30up= long at 50ema
Make sure that by the time you get to 50ema, that 10min is still with you,otherwise dont take the trade.

10up+3up= long at the 15ema
But go very light, dont do to many contracts, and dont expect a large move.
Make sure the 3min is clearly on your side, if it looks like it wants to godown, then dont
take the trade.

You can also dothe trade at the 89tick charts 15ema, if the 1min iswith you, thats much safer in my opinion, when only 10+3 is with you.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

On Sierra Charts do you have the default settings for the Volume Value Area Lines indicator or did you modify them? And did you adjust the start and end times under chart settings to match the same time frames used for the pivot points for this indicator?

Also on your 30min chart with the pivot points it looks like you're not including the evening session data on your chart settings. Does this matter?

The picture in the video is not of my real platform, i have another pc downstairs that i am using. And there i have included the evening session, this platform is more experiemntal and i always play around with settings.

I have not done any changes to the volume value areas, they are default settings and i am using it as it is.

I dide not do any changes to the start and end time ont he chart that have the volume value areas lines.I have only done that with the chart that have the pivots.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

hey buddy, here is a picture of the settings of my volume value are lines.

Look at pic and all the settings are there, i have not made any changes to it at all.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi,

Thanks for the picture of the settings. That clears things up. The defaults on my platform were totally different.

Chris

Today was pretty choppy ,it mostly to big moves and then the rest was chopp.

Got a couple of good trade and ended up with 59tick, but could have gotten more if i stayed more disiplined. Took profits to early today,should work on that.

The vix is lower now and that is a very good sign, and im more willing to enter trades and stick with them.

I hope everyone had a profitable day.

Withkind regards
Bashir Naimy

Today was pretty choppy ,it mostly to big moves and then the rest was chopp.

Got a couple of good trade and ended up with 59tick, but could have gotten more if i stayed more disiplined. Took profits to early today,should work on that.

The vix is lower now and that is a very good sign, and im more willing to enter trades and stick with them.

I hope everyone had a profitable day.

Withkind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Will the updayed set of rules in a text format still be posted this week?

Bashir,

Will the updayed set of rules in a text format still be posted this week?

Yes they will be posted this week ;)

So far today, no trades yet, the good moves down have not retraced and not even on the 89tick,.

Maybe ill get a trade out in the last 1,5 hour.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

What a weird day, not even 1 single trade today, maybe i should work on just going marked when i see price breaks and stays below :confused:

Hopefully the rest of you dide alot better then me today.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

What a weird day, not even 1 single trade today, maybe i should work on just going marked when i see price breaks and stays below :confused:

Hopefully the rest of you dide alot better then me today.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Lost a few hard earned, thinking they were retracements (when there were none), market just kept turning direction took out my stops twice and then I packed for the day.
I hope others did not loose money.
Its wiered as VIX seemed to be low but still very irratic market (STOCKS) - may be i should trade futures !
I dont know.
Not happy .

joker